• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ritual Gone Wrong: (NSFW*Tease&Denial*F*/M)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
A59B73E6-AB24-45BA-8EDB-A3BC6FA04E2A.jpeg

Watching my professor visibly sweat is the kind of thing that gave me life. He wants me, the moody goth in his 3 o’clock lecture. Guess he’s always had a thing for bad girls in black huh? I wonder if he has the same fantasies I do?~

Specifically *where he grabs my pale squishy thighs while begging from under me? Or maybe the fantasy where I leave damning black lip stick rings around his rumored massive cock? Oh yes~... I have quite a few plans for my desperate professor. Lust filled plans indeed. He’s my bitch, and he knows-

“Emily! Are you day dreaming in class again??” Mr. Kline asks incriminatingly
“U-um i-i was just-“

“So you wouldn’t be able to repeat a single thing I’ve talked about for the past 30 minutes, would you?” He asks another question before I could even finish.

“Well... it w-was... Othello and..” I stammer, pretty sure my blush can be seen from all the way in the back.

“.... try King Leer, Emily. Pay attention. Now.” After a few seconds of silents and a few giggles from other classmates he continues.

....... I sit in my seat, wide eyed, humiliated, and flustered. I take out my little black book and switch Mr. Kline’s name from the “fuck” category to the other labeled “sacrifice”.

Ok so maybe things aren’t how I said. Fuck you, they will be. Once I complete the ritual and summon my very own demon, THEN he’ll be my bitch. And I’ll have him kissing my thick black boots, along with a conga line of others. I just need all the ingredients.

*Checking over my spell book, concealed in the cover of whatever dumb story we were suppose to be reading in class today and went over what I needed.

Lock of summoners hair? Check. Goats blood? Cost a pretty penny online and I had to have a talk with the mail guy, but check. Screams of the damned (me yelling into a jar for 10 minutes). Promises of a politician? A copy of NBA 2k20? Check, check, and check again. God, I’m almost done!*

The last thing I need is the thing I’m looking forward to the most. “The desperation of a slave.” And I know EXACTLY how to get that.... and who to get it from.~ Hahaha! HHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!

“EMILY!” Mr. Kline shouts.

“SORRY! S-sorry...” I blush.

“You and me. After class. We can’t keep going on like this if you expect to walk out of here with anything other than a failing grade.” With that he carries on.

I.. but..... U-um....Fool!... All according to plan! I laugh again, but quieter this time so I don’t get yelled at. :(

—————

God I don’t know where I’d be if I didn’t carry chloroform in my purse. I could only handle so much of him ranting at me.

“ Aurgh, Emily you need to think about your future. Urrrgh Emily, how are you going to succeed if you don’t put in effort?” Like, that’s what the demon is for!!! Idiot!

It was hard “Weekend at Bernie-ing” him to my dorm, but we got there.

Once inside I got him naked, restrained, and most importantly, gagged. I tied his wrists to the hook I hammered into my ceiling of my dorm and drew the needed symbols on the table I placed him on. I also had him spread his legs so his amazing cock was just resting there, all for me. God it *was* huge...

Finally Mr. Kline starts waking up. He looks down at me, confused and groggy. I decided to treat him by wearing my sexiest outfit, just a black tank top and leggings that I cut to all hell. It looked like the remains of what a lover would leave behind after being locked in chastity for 4 months.

“Hey professor, nice cock.~” I compliment as I draw my long black nail down his base and to his tip. He immediately starts shaking, the blood flowing right where I want it to.~

“My gosh professor, so sensitive! Poor thing, it has such a long day ahead of it.” I lean over and give a soft, teasing kiss to his rod, leaving the first of many black lipstick marks.

“But I say we smart small? don’t you? There’s no need to spoil him. Especially after how you decided to talk to your mistress today~ hehe”

I went to my draw and pull out two soft makeup brushes, knowing exactly how I wanted to use them. I’d feel bad for the poor shlub if I didn’t find the thought of tormenting him so hot.

“Mmphmphmmph!” He mules, looking at the two brushes as if I was showing him my knife collection. This was going to be so much fun!~

“You said you wanted me to put in effort Mr. Kline.~ I’m just taking your advice!” I plunge his bulbous head into the hairs of the one brush, turning it like a knob of an electric chair, and he reacted as such.

With the other I started to slowly swish it against his balls then switching to spiraling it around his base. Right on that lovely sweet spot that drives all the boys crazy. He bucks and throws his head back, but that does as much as his begging. All that made me do was put both brushes on the sweet spot now and watch him flail.
I keep this up for a good 20 minutes, till he looks as if his eyes are going to permanently stay behind his head. Finally I relent.

“Jeez Professor, does having such a big dick mean you have more nerves on there to tease? You’re shaking like a bitch.”

All I get in response is him panting and heaving. Awww, he doesn’t think we’re done yet, does he? The book is clear. I need him DESPERATE, not just exhausted. I give his tool a few last strokes before I finally set my brushes down.

“You know, I always thought about sucking you under your lector while you tried to teach. You’d throb and panic, all while I get off to the low sexy growls you’d make. Little did I know you’d probably be giggling like a girl. Is my sweet little slave tongue ticklish?”

“MMMO!” Was all he shot back, the lack of energy clear on his face.

“Yes.” I state matter-of-factly, restring my elbows on the table and moving my head closer to his cock.

“MOOOOOOOOOPH!!!” He shrieks again, knowing he can’t stop me.

“YES.” I let out a big toothy smile and wiggle my tongue at him. I draw the moment out until I finally close my lips around him and suck deeply.

“MMMMMMPHHHMHMHMMHMPHH! MOHMHMHHHMPH!!”

God I love the occult...~

——————

I can’t even begin to imagine how long I kept that up for. I really got into it. To the point where I had to put a brace on his balls to make sure he wouldn’t let anything out but the pre-cum I needed. I licked, nibbled, sucked, lapped, swished, anything I could possibly do with my tongue to get him to a fever pitch. He looked half dead, has he just never gotten a blowy before? Well with a cock this sensitive I could understand that.

Finally and with a satisfied pop I let go. He pathetically dribbles onto the table while I reapply more lipstick “just Incase” haha. Suddenly, the pentagram starts to glow. It was WORKING!

The pre-cum travels and spreads along the symbols and flow bright red.*

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY! THIS WAS IT!!!

They glow brighter and brighter, until they light up the entire room.

Then…. Nothing?

“What the fuck??? Where’s my demon?!.... What did you do? You must have fucked up!!!” Out of frustration, I start to tickle and Mr. Kline’s inner thighs. He whales and whines, muffling how it wasn’t his fault, but I don’t care. If I wasn’t going to get what I wanted, I was for sure.... going... to..t-to..
...... there’s something on my hand.

It has the body of a woman but the face of a monster. Oh... oh my god!

“It worked... IT WORKED!!!!” I hold her up in my hands and raise her like that monkey in the Lion King. “OH MY GOD! I DID IT! IM A QUEEN! HAIL TO ME! GOD IS A WOMAN! LONG LIV- ok so wait you’re going to get bigger right??”

She just looks at me confused and shrugs

…A-are you kidding me? All this work for a-a-a pipsqueak?!

“How am I suppose to rule the world when you fit in my girl pockets!?!”

My new demon friend seems to not care for a single one of my concerns, only looking back at Mr. Kline’s penis and trying to break free from my hand. He sees this and starts to panic. I however just let her go. Eh, why not? What harm could she do?

“Ok fine. But don’t destroy it. That’s still mine. I’m going to see what YOU fucked up, professor....” I grumble and go and to find the spell book in the ground zero that was my dorm. Ignoring my professor as I do so.

After awhile I finally find it, and not a moment too soon. His whining is giving me a head ace.*Like, for real man up. It’s was just a little demon. How bad could it possibly-.....

I drop the book, I can’t believe my eyes. There were more of them! MUCH more! Climbing all over Mr. Kline’s humongous tool like it was a jungle gym.

One was uses her little tongue to lick all around the head, until it’s slick with her saliva. Another buries herself under his junk, almost like a mechanic would with a car, no doubt scratching away at the Delicate flesh underneath. Another skitters away at his balls like no tomorrow while the leader sits atop his cock like a queen, massaging the base.

Mr. Kline looks as though he’s gone completely out of his mind. He was way past the point of desperation it took me forever to get him too, all in a few minutes.* He locked eyes on me, begging me to make them stop with his stare alone. It snaps me out of the lust filled trance the site of them had put me in.

Ok ok, maybe this IS too much...

“Yo! That’s an enough girls!” But they don’t stop.

“I SAID that’s enough!” Still nothing, it was like talking to my parents.

Eventually, I resort to treating them like dogs, snapping my fingers to get their attention. It takes one or two tries, but finally I have their attention. I point down towards the table to signal them to come to me, but apparently I didn’t realize where my finger was.*

They all start to swarm to his giant cock head, teasing it all at once. If I hadn’t locked Mr. Kline in place, he’d probably have jump right out of his skin.

“NO NO NO! NOT THERE! OFF! I said OFF! Do you see where my... finger... is?” I look at my pointer finger and suddenly an idea forms. I snap again and point to his balls, the ones that listened went straight there and resumed their attack on their new target.

I gasp at the realization. “I CAN CONTROL THEM!!!”

I break out into genuine excitement, which slowly morphs to a look of shear dominant lust. I glance up at my poor slave through half opened eyes, biting my lip.

“I can control them.~”

Mr. Kline continues going butt fuck crazy as I scan I’m my pointer finger all around his junk. My little imps follow, teasing wherever I commanded. The leader, my first demon girl, climbs up on my shoulder and watches me work, seeming to enjoy this as much as I do.* We both looked at our trembling peace of man meat and simply smile.

“Change of plans Mr. Kline. You did say you wanted to prepare me for the future right? Well when I’m done with you, I’ll be ready all right. I’m going to practice on you and practice on you until I make these powers my bitch!!!” More imps start to appear, all climbing over him, laughing, moaning, tickling. He was all ours.

“How’s that for putting in effort’? HAHAHH! AHAHAAHHAHA!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!”

We all laugh together. But no matter how much we try, none of us laugh as hard as my poor, helpless, ticklish professor.~

Again. I love the occult.<3
--------
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Brilliant artwork and coloring. Love the story too. Lovely lovely imps.

Have a great weekend.

R

What a predicament! Love these fantasy stories - your artwork is wonderfully erotic and your stories that go with them really hit my kink in terms of erotic tickling/teasing and denial. Loved the little imps teasing his helpless member - hot stuff!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back