• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled during massage [F/M]

Quebueno

TMF Novice
It’s my first time posting, but I’ve wanted to share this experience I had recently.
I was getting a full body massage for the first time that I can remember in a long time. It was by a beach so I was just in my swim trunks. I’m a 24 year old guy, average height, and I work out a bit and generally have a sore back, so I was very excited for this.

At the beginning of the massage, the masseuse was rubbing oil over my back, arms, legs, and then she put some on my feet, which was such a jolt because my feet are very ticklish and I hadn’t been tickled in awhile. I didn’t expect this, but I realized I’m in trouble because tickling turns me on a lot. She oiled my other foot, spreading the oil and then pressing it into my upper foot and under my toes, which drove me crazy.

She went to massage my back but eventually came back to my feet. I was very torn because while I’d really enjoy a foot massage with whatever slight tortures come from any accidental tickles, I didn’t want to be walking around the beach turned on, so I had to ask her not worry about that area.

Anyway, it could have been a really big tickle torture in public, which would have added another component I like, but I unfortunately had to miss it. Regardless, it was fun having the jolt at the beginning!

Awwww I think I would've stuck it out to the very end, that pitched tent would come down eventually. Lol great story tho

I've always wondered how masseuses would react to a tickling request...
If you framed it that it was relaxing if they would give it a try or be weirded out by it...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back