• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the anime fans here.

There's three in particular. One would be Yusuke Urameshi because I think it would be very entertaining given his attitude, especially with him being tied. The other would be Sai from Naruto, feel like his stomach is probably ticklish as hell, and 18-year-old Goku from Dragonball because I think that Goku was the most fun and he always had a great laugh.

Fun question!

From stuff I've seen:
1) Hestia (Danmachi)
View attachment Hestia (Danmachi).webp
2) Elizabeth Liones (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Elizabeth Liones (Nanatsu no Taizai).jpg
3) Irina Shidou (High School DxD)
Irina Shidou (High School DxD).jpg
4) Rias Gremory (High School DxD)
Rias Gremory (High School DxD).jpg

From pics only, show/game not seen yet:
1) Rem (Re Zero)
Rem (Re Zero).png
2) Minato Aqua (Hololive)
Minato Aqua (Hololive).jpg
3) Sakuya (Blade Arcus from Shining EX)
Sakuya (Blade Arcus from Shining EX).jpg
4) Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia).jpg

Oops, Hestia image was wrong format. Trying again...
Hestia (Danmachi).jpg

Forgot about Teen Titans! Should've added Starfire and Raven. The former was actually tickled in the show which was super cute, and the latter really needed to be.

Starfire
Starfire (Teen Titans).png

Raven
Raven (Teen Titans).jpg

I second Erza. Tickling Lucy would be great too, but it almost feels like cheating.

Deedlit from Lodoss if it's for a serious relationship

Deedlit gif.gif

and Revy from Black Lagoon for pure sadistic tickle torture

Revy barefoot.jpg

Last edited:
Anime is a somewhat new interest of mine, so I don't know nearly as many characters that some of you do. That said I definitely find myself crushing hard on Shizauka Hiratuska from OreGairu. She's has a really fun personality so it seems like she'd be open to being tickled and she also seems to be overworked, so she might need some help unwinding now and again. Tickling seems like a good way to do that. Also, I think I would just want to be her friend. I could 100 percent see myself hanging out with her

Profile_Shizuka_Episode1_HQ.png

I would also session with Viktor Nikiforov, from Yuri on Ice. Male figure skaters are one of my many weaknesses and he's just so cute

318419.jpg

But if we're going original, let's add Betty Boop.

I had the same exact thought, which is why I appended "heroine," intending to evoke "action hero." However, "heroine" can also just mean "female protagonist," you're right.

I appreciate the nuance! I actually paused before suggesting Boop because I don't think of her as a heroine either. Then realized she'd be cute getting tickled so I noted her anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back