• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute Tickling in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Class (MMMM/F)

Onnakusuguritai

TMF Poster
Found this post on Quora from a user named "Cat," and thought it was a very cute story that needed to be shared. It was from the thread "What's your best tickle story?" Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a few but this one takes the cake. I am 21 y.o girl and 2 years ago I was at my Brazilian Jiu jujitsu class. There was a guy who I was playing around with a lot. He liked to be a little rough on everybody and was the funny yet dominant type. He was also a little bit sadistic in an innocent way. (Not aggressive or abusive anything), but he just liked to see that I „suffered“. In his defense, I am the same way. I am the little petite 110 lbs a*shole that makes fun of everyone in training and people like it. And I teased him a lot and made fun of him. Our „fights“ always escalteded and turned into 30 minute non stop rolling around and tapping each other out, laughing and attacking each other sessions. It was a blast and we just got along very well. I never got to tap him out because he was a very strong muscular man who knew no mercy. But he loved that i don’t cry around and never give up. One time I was drinking and he randomly poked my side, I jumped up and he gave me a sadistic smile and said „ohhh… I did not know that.. I take this in consideration“ and walked away laughing like „muahahah“. As we were fighting again and it escalated again, he sat on my stomach and pinned my arms over my head. He tickled me. Mercilessly. I only wore a sports bra so I was wonderfully exposed. As I wiggled around and his grip became tighter and he tickled my armpits, neck and belly I Heard the other guys in the background mumbling and laughing as they watched me loosing my mind. The tickler also laughed and kept saying „aww why are you laughing ? Does it tickle? Oh noooo!!! Hahahah!“ When i managed to slip out of his grip and gave him a hard time regaining control because I wiggled around and poked him back despite him continuing to tickle me I saw the other guys coming towards us and seriously asked HIM if HE needed HELP. HIM???!!!. I was like „nooooo nooo noooo f$&@ off hahah“. The guy who tickled me said „yes, that would be very nice“. And I was wiggling harder as one guy pinned my arms down —and gave them all a hard time catching my arms and legs— and the other two guys held my feet down. It was CRAZY. Two guys tickling my torso and neck and two guys tickling my feet and they are all laughing? Crazy!! I was begging them to stop and one of them said „remember that one time you asked me if your drink looked weird and I looked inside the water bottle and you squeezed it so the water came out splashing in my face? Or when you gave my and the other countless little nip*le twists? Or when you randomly attacked us and caused a fight? What about that time when you tricked us into believing the training started earlier?“ I was just wheezing and laughing. My mistake was saying that „it was pretty funny though, y’all looked like idiots“. They tickled me everywhere. I swear, revenge tickling is a different kind. Feet, toes, heels, torso, legs, armpits. The craziest thing was that they took the BJJ belt to tie my feet together to focus more on the tickling rather than holding them down individually so just one dude sat on my legs and both still tickled the living sh*t outta my feet. After 15 minutes of laughing, insulting and the guys laughing and talking they finally let me go. After I took some time to recover and got up I ran towards them and guess what? I started teasing them again. Whenever we now free no rules roll and I roll with one of the guys they always implement a little tickling if I am in a good position and they can’t move. Now that they know how ticklish I am I get poked or tickled every class. Especially If I am an as*hole again. I can’t help it. It’s a healthy and fun environment and we all really like each other.

Yeah been in classes where this goes on done and had it done to me as I sucked so much at bjj lol

I can confirm it does as I once was in a class wherein a sort of tickle culture existed. Not one day passed when there wasn't at least one girl laughing her head off.

I totally agree, it happen a couple of times when I use to attend wing chung classes!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back