• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Footballs Finally Back!!!

Cyro

TMF Regular
Let’s Go Bucs🏴*☠️🏴*☠️🏴*☠️ Going back to back!

Let’s Go Bucs&#55356;&#57332;*☠️&#55356;&#57332;*☠️&#55356;&#57332;*☠️ Going back to back!

Totally agree! I been waiting for this season to get under way. So even I will be flying the Bucs colours over here in the UK! LFG! :doublethrust:

I'm excited about the upcoming season, most excited to see FANS IN THE STANDS again!!! Football, like all other sports, was eerily weird to watch hear all of the calls on the field without being consumed by the roar of the crowd.

If the opening game is a microcosm of what the season is going to be like, bring it on!!:woot2:

Oh, and GO CHIEFS!!!

Barbershopman

Kinda related but am currently watching Ohio State/Oregon.

Oregon has had three delay of game penalties and just had to call a timeout because of the crowd noise at the horseshoe. With 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter, the Buckeyes have come back from a 35-14 deficit and are driving for a tying score. the TV commentators are having to yell to be heard over the crowd noise!!

Barbershopman

Week 1 for the NFL was really good some amazing games in week 1! Including your Chiefs vs the Brown's edge of seat stuff that was

So far the Bills are 2 wins and 1 loss. Considering they came within 1 game of making it to the Super Bowl last year, I'm cautiously optimistic.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back