• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of feet size(s) do you like the most?

LoveTickleGirls

Please specify which shoe/feet size standard you are using, since different regions have different systems.

For me, I prefer either 5.5/6 or 10/10.5, in US scale. The former gives me a better feeling of holding a girl's feet, firmly, in hand, a good sense of dominance and control. The latter gives more tickle options, since bigger soles and longer toes not only bring more fun, but also make it easier for two persons tickling on foot together (or four persons, eight hands tickling two feet of one girl).

What sizes do you like the most?

I, personally, prefer a larger foot on a woman, say US 9 and up. Obviously because there's more tickle surface area, lol, but I believe it's also because I'm really tall and my hands are naturally larger and I'd prefer my hands not swallow up the entire foot. Lol. But mainly because there's more to tickle. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Honest to god, I don't care what size her feet are, I just want them to be crazy ticklish and she be willing to barefoot at all times it's appropriate and sandal-footed when it's not appropriate to be barefoot

I’d say average sized…say around 7-8, but I did once get to tickle a girl with size 4 1/2 feet! And she was around 17 when I did it!

I gravitate toward small to medium feet. Enjoyed as small as size 4 and target between that and size 8 for the most part. But, have also seen and enjoyed up to 9-10 before.

Definitely small feet for me. Nothing sexier than dainty petite feminine lady feet. So cute and so hotttt!

I really luv small petite feet...Ive been lucky enough to worship and tickle my friends sexy size 2.5 feet with toe rings at that!!

I'm happy to tickle feet of any size. But one thing that I find really, really hot is when a woman has extra big feet, and is like, embarrassed by how big her feet are. So then, while she's getting tickled, she's also getting teased about her big, ticklish feet, and the embarrassment just makes it that much worse. I suppose it would be similar if a woman was embarrassed by how small her feet were, but I haven't really seen that.

My preference is bigger feet, but they need to be feminine looking, not big like a dudes. And I find it very sexy when the feet are very well taken care of too, but being ticklish is a must.

I wouldn't turn away a pair of ticklish female feet of any size, but some of my fondest tickle memories are of ladies with big feet. :)

Soooooo

I love large/ wide, sock clad feet on my male lees! (Guys in socks, feet up, arms up behind their heads drive me crazy.) :blush:
I wear a size 13 in women's shoes... so about 11- 11.5 in men's shoes.

I like guys' feet as big as mine or bigger. LOL

I've tickled women's feet between 5.5 and 10. but being genuinely ticklish is what I desire

I don't really have a preference to be honest. I mean if I had to pick I would say long and slender, but I care more about the reactions I get from them than I do size. My boyfriend is trans (FtM) and reeeeeealy short, like 5'1 and his tiny feet like, size 5.5. I love tickling them and he has the cutest reactions. So I'm flexible I guess

Small to average for me. All of my girlfriends have had relatively small feet, ranging from size 5 to 8.

My wife has really cute size 6&1/2 feet, and yes they’re ticklish.

Last edited:
i would not turn down a pair of ticklish size 6, but to really make my day, i want larger, 9's and up, with long toes and very ticklish.

steve

I prefer bigger feet, but the size isn't the most important thing. Their condition and ticklishness are what I care about :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back