• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does sensation-enhancing pantyhose exist?

LoveTickleGirls

I have seen the so-called "sensation-enhancing pantyhose" a few times in tickling fictions or videos with a plot. I have asked some female friends who are BDSM/fetish models who get tickled a lot (not casual tickling, but actual tickle sessions we see in various clip stores). They told me a few of their clients also tried to find such thing to make them more ticklish (they are already super unbearably ticklish, so not sure if it will make too much a difference), but none of them can find.

So anyone know if such pantyhose exists? Or it is pure fiction?

LOL- I don't think it's a brand, BUT...
1. Pantyhose automatically make my feet and legs a million times more ticklish.
2. There are brands/types/ kinds that are smoother than others. Those tickle more.

Sooooooooo- No, but on some girls with the right type, yes pantyhose do enhance ticklish sensations.

In my experience nylons do make feet more ticklish. The sheerer the nylons the better in my experience. Hope that helps. Happy ticklings:)

LOL- I don't think it's a brand, BUT...
1. Pantyhose automatically make my feet and legs a million times more ticklish.
2. There are brands/types/ kinds that are smoother than others. Those tickle more.

Sooooooooo- No, but on some girls with the right type, yes pantyhose do enhance ticklish sensations.

Care to share your favorite?? ;)

I would offer up a point here that anything with a composition of Lycra would have that effect...

LMAO! None of the MFing above. :blaugh:

None of those torturous, tear-inducing pantyhose for me!!!!!

LMAO!!
That’s funny! ;)~

Well maybe a nice pair to just show off those sexy toes with a sign…. “Caution!! Do Not Tickle”

LMAO!!
That’s funny! ;)~

Well maybe a nice pair to just show off those sexy toes with a sign…. “Caution!! Do Not Tickle”

Um... I want it, though... Just deep inside that part of me who loves being completely decimated. But, crafty/ strong/ quick/ or silver-tongued my lers must be to get this to happen.
I own lots of sexy, silky pairs. I want it, just gotta be convinced to do it. :p

Um... I want it, though... Just deep inside that part of me who loves being completely decimated. But, crafty/ strong/ quick/ or silver-tongued my lers must be to get this to happen.
I own lots of sexy, silky pairs. I want it, just gotta be convinced to do it. :p

Love it!! Lol

Hmm…
Quick, strong tongue &#55357;&#56859;

I am a lover of nylon-tickling, too, BUT I confess, that it is more for MY personal advantages.

I like the optic of legs and feet in colourful nylon, mostly higher thickness of 60 DEN and more.
I also enjoy, how my fingers can glide fast over the soft and slick fabric.

For the lee's part, I think, it is a personal thing. Many women told me, it really tickles more in nylon,
but others felt the opposite way. The majority said, nylon increases the sensitivity and also the way,
the fingers can move over the surface, are much more quicker.

Ticklers should be honest enough, that their preferences for nylon-tickling is mostly for their OWN
feelings, may it be at fingers or what they see with their eyes. The effect of higher sensitivity of
the ticklee is an additional gift, that ticklers get, with the fitting partner.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back