• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carlo Suitably Punished! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I told Carlo that he knew my father would be furious to know he'd used the Rolls Royce for personal use, seen with an anonymous blonde not once, not twice but three times in the car which he knew he could only use when taking my parents Lord and Lady Buxton anywhere as by example that night; to the airport for their short holiday in the Bahamas! The handsome 6'1" 31yr old chauffeur Carlo Mantini nodded in agreement and apologised promising me it would not happen again!

He as told removed his uniform standing embarrassed and humiliated in front of me in his underwear and uniform black socks and hesitated told to lie on the camp bed I had set up in my room but had no choice as he valued his job! He asked me to please not hurt him as I secured him to the bed on his stomach imagining I was going to beat his ass! I assured him I wouldn't be harming him as arms outstretched I deliberately secured his size 12 feet together!

I fixated on staring at both socked soles and placed the eye mask on him and duct taped his mouth and whispered there were ways of punishing that involved no pain at all and no physical marks to show it's having been endured but remarkably effective as it would be on him and reminding him of times sharing bedroom with his elder brother! I smiled seeing his large socked feet quiver!

"Oh you remember Carlo and know why I asked you two weeks ago if you'd had any nightmare experiences in your life, your brother liked your feet didn't he and have to say I understand why. They look very appealing, big and manly feet and Mmmm have a rich masculine scent and you feeling very vulnerable and helpless now having inadvertantly invited your own punishment having as you told me incredibly ticklish feet and socks worn all day, now 11pm being very warm n' sweaty so at their most sensitive!"

Muffled responses from him ignored by me I stared at his socked soles, thin nylon so seeing his feet clearly through them both and commenting on them looking soft n' smooth and lightly danced my fingers over the length of each sole simultaneously and smiled as he struggled to escape as he immediately giggled!

"Nohohahahahahaha! P-please thahahahat tickleshehahahahaha!Aahhh! Hahahahahahahha!"

"Carlo I'm an incredibly skilled tickler with plenty of practice as a Senior at school but great to indulge in torture tickling during the summer holidays, love seeing your futile attempts to escape, I delight in seeing this reaction, one I'm accustomed to but never fails to excite me so will be thrilled seeing you squirming as with Mama and Father away, I told Mrs. Hughes to enjoy a week off which is why the camp bed is here as you will be sharing my room, these feet close at hand!"

A muffled expected gasp as Carlo realised we were alone at 'Riddlesworth Manor' the family home except for the security guards who never ventured into the house without personal invitation! I told him he had a secret from my parents which I'd be keeping but we'd also share a secret from them and he would make sure of it! Saying this pressed my face into his socked soles and sniffed but soon peeling off his socks hearing muffled protests ignored by me!

"Oh Wow Carlo what appealing feet, no wonder your brother drawn to them, totally understand why and more than ready to take you on a ticklish trip down memory lane and familiarise myself with these gorgeous feet and expoloring and examining them both and exploiting your weakness and using it against you as you are being punished so you will do exactly what I say!"

I lightly stroked the length of Carlo's bare soles and tickled under his toes as he tried to clench them in defense and then focused attentiong on the arches and balls of his feet until he flexed his feet in response so under his toes became accessible and stroked under them! I told him I liking a challenge as he'd given me but he best know I played to win and tauntingly whispered "Defeat not a word in my vocabulary and pun intended!"

I told him I knew he'd taken his lady friend to the local Chinese restaurant and told him Chinese food appealed to me too but I could never get used to using chopsticks to eat with but found another use for them and saying this ran the pointed end of a chopstick in zig-zag motions over each bare size 12 foot in turn which really made Carlo laugh! There no escaping the taunting torment and loved seeing his futile attempts to pull his feet from me and joking he giving a whole new meaning to Chinese Take-Away but his feet going nowhere!

"You're certainly very ticklish Carlo!" I said as with my fingers teasing and tormenting the bases, stems and undersides of the toes on each foot amused by his imediate reactions as his toes a very sensitive area of his feet.

"HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHA! PLEASENOHOHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!"

"Ssssh okay enough tickles of your toes as these soles ignored need attention and try to pull them away Carlo if you want to as it excites me seeing you squirm as I'm sure it did your brother but I'm going to torment them far more as you told me he played with your feet when he was drunk and not for long, with me very different Carlo as I've got a thing for guy's feet especially smelly ticklish feet which yours are!"

I told Carlo I loved the fact he hadn't expected being punished like this, imagining being spanked not wanting me to hurt him so to be grateful that subjected to a good old fashioned slap n' tickle, it was the tickle he'd be enduring! I replaced the chopstick with my fingers stroking up n' down both of his bare soles sending his nerves into overdrive! My ticklish strokes slow and precise and determined his arches being especially sensitive!

I stroked each foot up and down the soles and hearing deep breathing knew he was fighting hard to suppress laughing in response to the soles of his feet lightly stroked, teeth grinding it was a brave attempt but failed when I stroked the arches and insteps of each foot to the balls of his feet and under his toes which he clenched to stop me stroking under them!

"Carlo when I want your toes, I want your toes so splay them for me now, did you hear me Carlo, open your toes please, Carlo ... oh okay defiant so ticklish, are your feet licklish Carlo, a sensation your brother didn't afford you but feet as raunchy as yours I reckon will taste deliciously ripe!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHESTOPPLEASEHAHAHAHHAHA! NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!" he reacted as he felt my wet tongue licking the length of each sole so a sensation more tortuous for a straight guy as I told him! His feet tasting amazing I assured him they'd definitely be on the menu as he jerked around forced to laugh but also resenting the intimacy indulged in by me!

"Mmmmm Carlo your feet are just perfect in every way for me to foot rape everynight as you like now are secured to this bed and I'll level with you, one security guard I play with as he values his job too and needless to say needs my silence, his size 11's ticklish and licklish too and married he welcoming escaping my attention to his feet which he will evade agreeing to assist me in working over yours! No defiance possible as we'll take turns pulling your toes back to gain access to tickling under them and teasing a foot each seeing who can gain the greatest ticklish reaction from you and he will be obligated to indulge in giving each of your feet a thorough lickling as I want to see you laughing your head off Carlo!"

"Splay your toes Carlo or else the chopstick, your choice!" I threatened and he knew he had to obey!

I indulged in employing soft, teasing strokes over his soles and toes and making all five on each foot my target and perfect reaction from Carlo!

"NOT THE TOESEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! A-ANYTHING BUT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASESTAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

It was impossible for Carlo to think of anything but being tickled as he laughed like a maniac! I sensed he'd never overcome the ticklish sensations I was determined to make him suffer with as it was sheer torture for him being so genuinely hideously ticklish and I then used the feather and ran this in between each of his toes which drove him insane instantly!

"You're really can't handle this at all can you Carlo, like I said I've tickled quite a few guys, hazing and initiations often inviting it meted out to them but these feet of yours definitely two of the most ticklish I 've tickled to date anyway!" Carlo made frantic attempts to escape the dreadful tickles but no chance! Carlo could barely string together a coherent sentence, much less focus long enough to think of a way to escape.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHANOOHAHHATTICKLLLESHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Sssssh Carlo of course it tickles as your exceptionally ticklish all over these big feet of yours and I guess mine now and Mama and Father away two weeks there's lots of time for me to get to know every inch of them but even when they're back, when I want you then you will report to me here in my room and present your socked feet to me; for me to enjoy before you suffering the indignity of having your socks peeled off and bare feet used and abused by me for my pleasure!"

I then drew the quill end of the feather over the soles of his feet as he squirmed like crazy trying his best to break free being so helpless and vulnerable to my ruthless ticklish attention to his feet

"HahahahahahaNohoh!hahahahahahahahahaha! Please! I-I can't tahahahahahake ihihihihihihit Hhahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"You can Carlo and you will Carlo, I am fully aware it's a maddening sensation and continuous and tickling more the longer it's maintained so long as no one area concentrated on too long so I move all over your feet and use all different tickling tools like this which is evil, the electric toothbrush and all the revolving bristles brushing your feet everywhere and later removing the brush head and the metal tool oscilating and teasing every inch of these big, sweaty Italian feet which smell as awesome as they taste amico mio!"

"BzzzzzzzzzzzzzzHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE NO MOREHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

As the sonicare worked over every inch of Carlo's feet, one foot at a time delivering a thorough brushing he was hysterical and driven almost breathless so had to alternate from foot to foot using slow, precise strokes to gradually cover every area of his soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! PLEASESTAHAHAHAHAP! T-TOO MUCHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO! NOT THE TOESEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!"

An amazing reaction as I started at the bases and undersides of his toes, held and so immobilised having full access to their ticklishnessm stroking Carlo's toes up n' down, up n' down greatly amused by his physical and muffled verbal reactions and enjoying the sound of his laughter! Very obviously hating being tickled, he suffered and really does suffer with me at his feet and he has to confess to me how it feels after the event!

Carlo says my tickling techniques are much worse than he ever could've imagined so easily overcome with hysterical laughter and with my focus being on his most horribly ticklish and licklish feet and my mouth on his feet he finds loathsome as it's another man's mouth and especially someone in their teens so younger than him and having complete dominance and control of him! It embarrassing and humiliating!

I tell him I know but his size 12 feet my addiction so he needs to get used to the fact that I will enjoy his secured feet on a regular basis and target his arches, insteps, balls of his feet and toes and love hearing him pleading for me to stop as his feet both mine to tickle and to lickle up n' down, side to side, diagonally, horizontally and in circles with all tickling tools wreaking havoc on his too sensitive feet resulting in he being in an hysterical state.

I then used the small make-up brush and ran it all over Carlo's toes and in between them as he thrashed around in desperation as I asked him to please keep his feet still for me to torture tickle and I was asking nicely but if not I could get nasty and evil with his feet!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASESTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHA!" he reacted as I leisurely ran the tiny brush along under his toes, one by one as he laughed like a loon overwhelmed by his own unberable ticklishness and told him he only having himself to blame for being so damn ticklish on his feet, having two big feet so plenty of juicy foot flesh to tickle and lickle, he ought to practice not being so immediately responsive, to fight harder to resist the ticklish sensations, having feet tasting awesome and so suckable toes!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLEASENOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOTTHETOESEHAHAHAHANOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I then did what I most enjoy and felt his warm n' sweaty soles pressed to my face and sniffed them and then began lapping the length of his soles and licking, sucking and lightly nibbling on each of his toes which literally drives him wild, he finds it torturous and spins him into a ticklish frenzy

"HANOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WAIT! NOT THAHAHAHAHAHATOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I relished this the first night that I introduced Carlo to the feel of my tongue trailing along the length of each of his feet foot and playfully flicking at his toes and then sensually licking his soles as he tried and tries to block out the varying sensations but impossible for him to concentrate on doing so as I literally make it impossible for him to ignore the tickling and the lickling as never letting up on his torment and tease, the rubber tines of the hairbrush up n' down his soles drives him berserk! I danced my fingers up and down the soft, super-sensitive soles and every torturous stroke of my cruel, teasing fingers rendered Carlo lost in an ocean of ticklish hysteria so an endless stream of booming, tormented laughter and giggles poured forth from him! I stroked and teased every inch of Carlo's helpless bare feet, across his soles to his long toes wiggling furiously as Carlo amused and excited me with his involuntary laughter!

I licked and sucked on his toes, licked in between them and nibbled on them while my fingers were busy rubbing and caressing his smooth soles at the same time. I indulged in lapping all over the soles of both of Carlo's feet and finding my way to his toes and slipping my tongue under and in between them exploiting the hypersensitivity of them all evident by his uncontrollable laughter! Carlo thrashed around as best he could in desperation later that night when the security guard joined me in initiating Carlo to becoming one of my tickle n' lickle toys!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The combination of our individual tickling techniques driving Carlo utterly insane much to our delight!

He doesn't know yet I have two plans in store, one where the security guard will be tickled and lickled by me but another when I will be joined by Carlo who will be encouraged and delight in gaining revenge on him and he can't bear the centre of his soles teased and tickled as I will be informing Carlo!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back