• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Muscular/Tall women tickling stories recommendations

Gojiboi

Hello everyone first time posting here and i was wondering can y'all recommend some stories where a Muscular or Tall woman is being tickled i just love the idea of a dominant women being reduce to a ticklish mess if anyone can help me find some stories that would be great

I seem to remember Kunzite had several excellent stories with amazonian women being tickled in them. It might be worth checking out his story archive.

There was this story about a woman moving next door to a dominatrix & after she did something to her she made a bet that the dominatrix couldn't take being tickled & well she couldn't & in exchange she didn't tell her slave she forced her to submit to daily tickling & I can't for the life of me remember the story's title & it's been driving me nuts lol

Happy to work on a story along these lines with any interested co authors. Just message me.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back