• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled while you work out.

Volsung

Verified
I was riding my exercise bicycle, thinking naughty thoughts while passing away the time.

Then I thought about a tickle device. I don't know just how practical something like this would be, but I thought it would be plausible enough.

Since I am a male, I thought about this for the guys. Sorry ladies.

I wanted to use the constant pedaling motion to advantage, and the close proximity of my thighs, that were swinging back and forth, on either side of my cock.

The device would be more or less, a pair of men's underwear with a hole in the crotch, so that a man's cock and balls would hang out. Along the inward seam would be a zipper like device where you could attach up to 3 feathers, pointing at the penis obviously. These would be adjustable, on the fly, as it were... *cough*

The right leg goes up; The feather(s) on the right would rest above the penis. Likewise, the row of feathers on the left side would come into contact below on the opposite side. Pedaling would alternate the feathers, fanning up and down, in constant rhythm against sides of the penis.

I'm sure you get the drift.

Kinda puts a whole new spin on exercise, don't it.

Last edited:
Could definitely get the heart rate and breathing rate up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back