• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 17: Prep Week, Day 7, Part 3 (F/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 17 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 17: Prep Week, Day 7: Part 2

“How was Transporter Training, Jen?” Rebecca questioned as Jen sat down in the T cart. “Did you figure out where you would be going for your next set of training?”

“It was another fun day, and yes,” Jen held up the piece of paper. “I’m going to take it to the tickle fight to make sure that I’m getting out of it, but it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Yes, I’m sure that the Queen Mistress will get you out of that if she wants you to be on a ship when it starts,” the host stated, taking a glance at the paper in Jen’s hand. “Anything interesting from Transporter Training today?”

“Well, we did more ticklish capture practices, and we got to practice using the tickle spot machine again,” Jen informed the driver as the T cart took off. “We also got new partners since we had already mastered tickling our old partners, according to Miss Akari. It was really fun exploring new ticklish spots for surrenders, and my partner was really ticklish in her armpits. Oh, we also had a tickle fight of sorts with four Transporters. That wasn’t exactly a real tickle fight, though; they surrounded us before we started. It was pretty fixed, and I never tapped out before they tied me down and tickled me for the rest of the time. They called it a Transporter initiation, which I suppose makes sense with what they did. However, it wasn’t all bad; they were pretty good at tickling, and they made it enjoyable, even if it was based on false pretenses.”

“Okay,” Rebecca absorbed the information. “That sounds like a lot, and at least most of it sounds like it was pretty nice. I’m glad I didn’t have to do it, though; I bet there was a bunch of tickling that would drive me insane.” She smiled at Jen, who smiled back in understanding. “So, Jen, anything else?”

“Nope, that was pretty much everything that happened there,” Jen closed the book on Transporter Training with Rebecca.

“Alright, what do you want to do now?” the host wondered. “We’ve got a bit of time before lunch and your tickle fight.”

“Can we go back to the library?” Jen requested. “I finished up all my books, and I’d like to get some more for tonight and, if it’s alright with you, the trip.”

“That will be fine,” Rebecca affirmed both requests. “I’ll have Queen Mistress Heather tell whoever you end up staying with to get me the books so I can return them. But let’s go to my place first so we can get all the books that we need to return.”

One trip to Rebecca’s apartment later, the two were at the Tickle Cartel Library, books in hand. Rebecca chose to turn the books in herself to give Jen the most time to find new ones to check out. Quickly making her way to the same section as her last visit, the Transporter Training graduate picked out all the remaining books in the series, having invested herself fully in it. She sat down and read the next book in the series for a little bit before her host found her and took all the books aside from that one. After a little more reading, Jen noted her place, and Rebecca suggested that she go look for other books that she might be interested in. Jen’s host pointed her to the Sponsored Books section of the Tickle Cartel Library, and the guest decided that she might as well check it out. As she expected, every single book in this section had tickling as a focus in them. Jen did not originally plan to check out any of these books, but after reading the inside covers of a few, she was intrigued by seemingly deep plots. As she was still a little wary of the idea of tickling as a central plot line, Jen chose to only bring back two of these books, figuring that she could get more when she returned to the Tickle Cartel. The two books that she ended up checking out both appeared to have characters who enjoyed being tickled, similar to Jen herself. After adding the new literature to Rebecca’s stack, the two went to check out. They loaded the books in the back of the T cart, save for the one Jen had been reading earlier, and the guest spent the whole ride back engrossed in the book.

Upon arriving at Rebecca’s apartment, Jen took a quick break from the book to walk to her room and sit on her bed. She then immediately resumed her reading, making sure to sit up so she could theoretically see when her host entered. When she was about a quarter of the way done with the book, Rebecca did come in, and Jen spotted her host before she could use tickling to get Jen’s attention. The two had hamburgers for lunch, a meal that the guest found she was very hungry for. After eating, they watched an episode of one of the comedy shows that Rebecca liked, and then the host drove them to Gym Giggles for the final pre-trip tickle fight with Diana.

By the time the T cart arrived at Gym Giggles, Jen’s mind was back to the same focus that had allowed her to defeat Diana easily the day before. She said a hasty goodbye to Rebecca once they stopped and immediately marched towards the tickle fight room, still determined not to lose to her opponent. Upon arriving in the room, Jen saw that Diana had not arrived, as expected, and she mapped out a strategy for how to beat the servant and tickle torture her. She paid special attention to the machines which had not yet been used in the tickle fights or punishments.

“Hi, Jen!” Diana greeted her opponent just before 1:30. “Ready to feel Q-tips in your bellybutton?”

“I thought you would have learned not to talk like that, after what I did to your toes yesterday,” Jen retorted, a slight smile on her face.

“Oh, you taught me something yesterday,” Diana affirmed, although the lesson was apparently not to avoid trash talking Jen. “You taught me not to underestimate your determination to tickle torture me. I came more prepared today, and it’s only fitting that it’s my turn to pick out the new tickle tool of the day. Can you guess what it’s going to be, Jen?”

“I have an idea,” Jen declared, knowing full well that it would be Q-tips but holding out hope that those devilish tools would be reserved for a potential punishment. “But I’ll let you reveal it.”

“No, I want to hear what you think, and then I’ll tell you if you’re right or not,” Diana insisted. “I promise not to change what I’ve chosen, no matter what you say.”

“No, I’d rather not guess,” Jen said with shyness in her voice. Although she normally could say the name of that one tool, she did not want to give her opponent the satisfaction of confirming that they would be added to the tickle tool arsenal.

“Can you even say it?” Diana teasingly questioned. “Can you even say… Q-tips… out loud to me? Or are they just so torturous to you?” Blushing, Jen turned her head away, unable to face her fear of tickling Q-tips, even when she was just hearing about it. “Oh, okay, that’s alright; you don’t have to say it. You’ll be feeling plenty of them soon enough. I’ll let you grab them and put them in the center so we can start our tickle fight.”

Jen adamantly refused to put any Q-tips in the center while she and Diana arranged the tickle tools, making sure every other tickle tool was in the pile first. Once the tickle tool pile looked like the day before, the two competitors faced each other, both waiting for the other to grab the last tickle tool. “Are you ready to start?” Jen broke the silence.

“No, you haven’t gotten the last tool out,” Diana denied, motioning for Jen to grab the two tools that could be her ticklish doom.

“You’re closer to the tickle tool pile; why don’t you get it out?” Jen countered.

“Because I asked you to,” Diana shot back. “Now, go get it.”

“Why should I do that?” Jen continued to defy Diana. “You’re the one who wanted it; you can get it.”

“Fine,” the servant finally relented after a minute-long staring contest between the two. She went over and grabbed the two tiny tools, setting them in the center of the pile. “Don’t worry; I’m sure you’ll be able to feel them in your tickle button soon.”

“I take it that means you’re ready to start the tickle fight,” Jen ignored the final sentence, and Diana nodded. “Ready, set, go!” Just like last time, Jen charged hard, and she tackled Diana when the latter was just grabbing a tool from the tickle tool pile. The servant lost her tool in the tackle, but she traded pokes and pushes with Jen until the future Dungeon Tickler was on top of her opponent, both on their backs. With a clear advantage, Diana reached around and tickle attacked Jen’s abdomen with both hands, eliciting hysterical laughter. Undeterred by the torso tickles, the future Dungeon Tickler focused on tickling Diana, reaching down with her hands to squeeze and spider the servant’s sides. Diana still retained a huge advantage, despite laughing some herself, and she soon started targeting her attacks to the tickle button on her opponent.

Upon feeling her bellybutton get tickled and knowing that she could soon be forced into a more helpless situation, Jen made her move. The future Dungeon Tickler twisted her body off Diana’s in a flash, pinning the servant’s left arm under her midsection, then used her own left arm to grab her opponent’s right arm. While the shocked servant restarted her tickles on the tummy her hand was trapped underneath, Jen took a big breath and managed to blow a raspberry on Diana’s bare belly. It was not the most effective zerbert she had blown, especially since her own stomach was getting tickled, but it did the job well enough. As Diana let out a shocked shriek from the unexpected midriff tickling method, Jen forced her middle up and then grabbed her opponent’s left wrist. She secured the two hands that were just tickling her torso and then blew several more raspberries on the now completely vulnerable midsection.

Using the same shocking technique that Catalina had put to such good use earlier in the day, Jen continued to raspberry Diana until the servant was consumed by laughter. The future Dungeon Tickler then let go of her opponent’s wrists and wrapped her arm around the ankles. Diana was just recovering from the persistent tummy tickles when she realized that her feet were trapped. Although her newly freed arms got some giggles out of Jen’s own toes and soles, their tickling soon stopped when Jen started tickling her trapped toes. Diana’s upper body and upper legs squirmed around like crazy while Jen went to town on the ticklish toes. Well aware that Jen was willing to use tools to force a surrender from her and then punish her with those same tools, the servant screamed her submission once she felt her ankles start to turn towards the pile. The future Dungeon Tickler set the ankles down and helped Diana back towards the table so the servant could once again recover before her next tickle torture.

Once she was mostly done with the glass of water that Jen had retrieved, Diana wondered, “So, Jen, anything come up today that you wanted to ask me?”

“Yes, actually,” Jen pulled out the piece of paper she had taken from Transporter Training. “You said that Queen Mistress Heather was going to get me out of Tester Training, correct? I brought this in case there was anything that needed to be done with the information on here. Do you know if I need to do anything specific with this?”

“I’ll take it to Queen Mistress Heather, and she’ll get it taken care of,” Diana declared as Jen handed her the paper. “This will make it much easier for her to contact who would be your teacher and get you out of the class. Anything else?”

“What time are we meeting up to leave on the ship?” Jen wondered. “I’m not sure if I ever found that out.”

“Rebecca will bring you there at 8:00 am tomorrow,” Diana responded. “That may not have gotten communicated to you, but I know the Queen Mistress has told Rebecca. From what I hear, Tickle Mistress Wendy’s going to be there, too. The Queen Mistress has not told me whether or not she will be available to send us off, however.”

“Okay,” Jen accepted the answer before trying to think of more questions for Diana. “Well, that’s everything I can think of right now, but I’ll let you know if I have any more after I finish punishing you. How about we get that started?”

Diana gulped audibly and followed Jen over to a table. “Alright, sit here with your legs off the table,” Jen instructed, having planned out how to punish Diana earlier. The servant complied, and Jen bound her wrists, ribs, hips, and knees, almost making it seem like she was about to tickle the loser’s tummy. “Okay, now it’s time to get the star of this show.”

Jen headed over to the tickle machines and grabbed one. When Diana saw what her imminent tickler had retrieved, her eyes got wide and her pleading came in exclamations, “No, Jen, not that! Please, no! I wasn’t bad! I didn’t disobey you! We were just tickle fighting! That’s the only reason I was tickling you! Please! Don’t use that on me! Anything else! Use the toothbrushes and flossers like yesterday! Just not that!” Jen continued to march over to Diana, machine in hand.

Next Chapter
Chapter 17: Prep Week, Day 7: Part 4

Last edited:
Looks like Diana is in for a rough time and like Jen is becoming more comfortable with what she needs to do as a dungeon tickler. I wonder if queen mistress Heather will approve of Jen’s rough treatment of Diana, either way this will likely give Diana a more healthy respect for what Jen can do to her. While Jen may regret this afterwards I think she is getting more comfortable inflicting harsh tickling. I just wonder if Jen will get a harsh tickling before she heads out tomorrow morning.
Thanks for the great work as always.

Jen has no problems (at least while she is doing it) with tickle torturing people whom she has reasoned deserve it. Her only real test would be tickling someone who she does not feel has done something to justify the tickle torture. The Queen Mistress' opinion of this, if Jen hears it, will most likely not reach Jen until after the ship trip, where she has cameras monitoring anything that happens.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad to hear that you like the story!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back