• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shower Tickle Foot Job

FFT32

Verified
Rachel and I spent the better part of the afternoon doing yard work and making small talk with our neighbor who Rachel is positive is a voyuer, lol.

When we finished and went inside, I suggested going out for dinner because I didn't feel like the added chore of cooking/cleaning. Rachel suggested sharing a shower to save time. The smile on her face was immediately met by my bigger smile. Rachel laughed and said "ok, but at least try to contain yourself" as she knew exactly why I was smiling.

I have good shower for couples. Way big enough for two people with a shower head at each end and a big rainfall head in the middle of the ceilng. We got in, cleaned up and then I started kissing and caressing her. At one point, I made a pretend gun with my hand and said, "stick em up lady". Rachel lauged and pleaded, "don't shoot"! and shot both arms above her head.

I ordered her to hold still and tickled up both sides starting at her hips and finishing in her armpits. Her laughs and twitching were a big turn on. I kissed her and wispered "round two". Rachel backed up and said, "oh no, I can't bear to watch". then put her arms back up, turned her back to me and went up to the wall on her end, placing her hands on the wall still above her head.

I fall more in love with her when she gets into our play and is creative like this. Being more turned on, I went up to her, reached around to her breasts and started spidering my fingers on her nipples as lighlty kissed the back of her neck and shoulders. Rachel giggled and moaned. I love getting her motor running. I told her softly that I loved her as I continued to tickle and kiss her from behind.

Rachel lifted up her left foot and was rubbing it on me. She replied, "I love you too honey, were is he"? I was confused for just a split second because she immediately followed up with, "can I reach"? I got really appy and enthusiastclly asked, "foot job babe"? She sweetly and playfully responded, "yes, If I can find you, wanna help a girl out"?

I stopped tickling her and took hold of her foot with my left hand and placed it under my happy place. When Rachel felt contact, she took over from there. I went back to light tickles and enjoyed what I later coined a "reverse shower foot job".

It was a really nice shower and eco friendly as well, lol.

"eco friendly"

Ha! Only if the footjob lasted 30 seconds!
Great story, i have a similar shower but its still virginal.

Great story! Thanks for sharing it. Sounds like you two know how to have fun pleasing each other.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back