• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

28 Florida Female Florida switch in Orlando

GigglesGalore

Hey there folks

My name is Mandy and I am a switch down in Orlando looking for some new friends.

A few things about me

First and foremost, I am looking for FRIENDS. Maybe one day we can meet up if we get along well enough but I’m not looking to session right away.

I am a BBW. If bigger gals aren’t your thing, that’s okay different strokes for different folks.

I am a switch but lately I have been leaning towards top.

I am queer! But play with people of all genders and sexualities.

I have tons of interests from Disney to comedy to Star Wars and air travel. Lots of fun stuff.

So hit me up for some good conversation, laughter and maybe eventually some tickles.

Hi Mandy,
I love chatting with like minded I'm in the south Florida area. And you can find me on Fetlife..PAT-X
Patrick

Hi Mandy, next weekend I'll be going to Orlando. If you like to talk first send me a PM

Funny enough, I also have the same interests as you and I am in Lakeland. Let's talk.

Hey Mandy! I am 100% of the same.mindset lmao I'm all for friends of all sorts, and bbw shouldn't be an issue imo, our culture is garbage for pushing that on women. You are beautiful as you are! Would love to chat further! Are ya on fet also?

Hello Mandy. I sent you a message and would like to ask your permission to send you a friend request.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back