• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kanoe Kaluahine

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
I searched and didn't find this girl. She was on "Awkward Talks With Girls" on "Black Nerd Comedy" ...

Here's a link to the video: youtube.com/watch?v=4EFTE3V_qto

And here's a link to download the tickle part:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fdfj...Talks+with+Girls+#17+Black+Nerd_Trim.mp4/file

-

I found bad news today on hot girls that were also on "Awkward Talks With Girls":

- Shira Lazar: wasn't ticklish at all - and said that she "could be ticklish when she wanted to" or something like that;

- Lauren Francesca: said she was ticklish "depending on her mood". When she was totally off guard and not in a serious mood, she was ticklish. For me, almost the same to not being ticklish ...

Anyway, let's talk about great news. And great news involves ticklish girls ...

I think this dude has a foot fetish for sure, possibly a tickle fetish as well, idk if he’s admitted it before, but it seems a common thing in his videos?

I think this dude has a foot fetish for sure, possibly a tickle fetish as well, idk if he’s admitted it before, but it seems a common thing in his videos?

He admits it constantly.

Andre is amazing, he's hilarious and his Awkward Talks series was fantastic. I do miss it. Obviously the foot fetish thing wasn't like... super prevalent or noteworthy back in 2012, obviously he could never get to do that because girls are much more aware nowadays.

Tickle fetish, I don't know, but also would not be surprised. He's tickled a lot. I love the fact that he kinda owns up to it. He's not creepy about it. I mean, not in a seriously creepy way, like a ironically creepy way.

Regardless, those videos are foot and tickling gold because he definitely would test the tickle question out lmao

I was a big fan of Andre's back in the day. I remember one of the last ATWG vids had previews for upcoming videos including one with Nikki Limo. These of course, were never released unfortunately. I still think about the missed opportunity to find out about these girls.

Yeah, Andre did a great work on the old days with "Awkward Talks With Girls". We could get great admissions on them ...

I found a Playlist on YouTube also: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6D7A291551AC1F5D

I was a big fan of Andre's back in the day. I remember one of the last ATWG vids had previews for upcoming videos including one with Nikki Limo. These of course, were never released unfortunately. I still think about the missed opportunity to find out about these girls.

That's sad. Hoped he'd never stopped doing them ...

When he stopped making ATWG videos, was it suddenly or he'd said something about it sometime before stopping?

I searched and didn't find this girl. She was on "Awkward Talks With Girls" on "Black Nerd Comedy" ...

Here's a link to the video: youtube.com/watch?v=4EFTE3V_qto

And here's a link to download the tickle part:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fdfj...Talks+with+Girls+#17+Black+Nerd_Trim.mp4/file

-

I found bad news today on hot girls that were also on "Awkward Talks With Girls":

- Shira Lazar: wasn't ticklish at all - and said that she "could be ticklish when she wanted to" or something like that;

- Lauren Francesca: said she was ticklish "depending on her mood". When she was totally off guard and not in a serious mood, she was ticklish. For me, almost the same to not being ticklish ...

Anyway, let's talk about great news. And great news involves ticklish girls ...

Thanks so much for posting this! For those checking out the YouTube link, the tickle question starts around 4:05.

I think the tickle fetish aspect of it takes a backseat to his foot thing, but it was always very clearly evident, especially to others who are into the same thing. Even outside of outright asking them in the ATWG segments, you can see him slipping it into more conversational videos with girls in a way that made it so obvious.

Like there was one video where he was just sitting there talking to a girl, not in an interview setting really, and the topic of first dates comes up. He starts talking about how he likes to
personalize first dates as much as possible, so he once took a girl who was really into video games to an arcade, and then says something along the lines of this:

"We were playing on the machines and making fun of each other, and I would poke her in the sides while she was trying to play because we were both ticklish."

That seems like somewhat of an inocuous statement, but to us it's a blatant way to not only introduce the concept of tickling into the conversation, but to make it clear that he was ticklish. That was a part of his thing, he was always trying to get the girls to tickle him.

I think the tickle fetish aspect of it takes a backseat to his foot thing, but it was always very clearly evident, especially to others who are into the same thing. Even outside of outright asking them in the ATWG segments, you can see him slipping it into more conversational videos with girls in a way that made it so obvious.

Like there was one video where he was just sitting there talking to a girl, not in an interview setting really, and the topic of first dates comes up. He starts talking about how he likes to
personalize first dates as much as possible, so he once took a girl who was really into video games to an arcade, and then says something along the lines of this:

"We were playing on the machines and making fun of each other, and I would poke her in the sides while she was trying to play because we were both ticklish."

That seems like somewhat of an inocuous statement, but to us it's a blatant way to not only introduce the concept of tickling into the conversation, but to make it clear that he was ticklish. That was a part of his thing, he was always trying to get the girls to tickle him.

In his Meredith Molinari interview, she straight up ask him if he has a foot thing and while he hesitates to call it a "fetish" he basically says he has an appreciation for them. Not only that but his thumbnail of that interview has a picture of her feet in it.

Yeah, Andre did a great work on the old days with "Awkward Talks With Girls". We could get great admissions on them ...

I found a Playlist on YouTube also: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6D7A291551AC1F5D

That's sad. Hoped he'd never stopped doing them ...

When he stopped making ATWG videos, was it suddenly or he'd said something about it sometime before stopping?

He said he would release them but he never got around to it. Honestly, I think he seen how the foot fetish thing blew up(in the wrong ways) online the past several years on top of all sexual assault and perverted stuff in the geek world, and thought this series could turn out to be problematic for him and he stopped. Even these old AWTWG clips are kinda buried in his channel.

He said he would release them but he never got around to it. Honestly, I think he seen how the foot fetish thing blew up(in the wrong ways) online the past several years on top of all sexual assault and perverted stuff in the geek world, and thought this series could turn out to be problematic for him and he stopped. Even these old AWTWG clips are kinda buried in his channel.

Yeah, I think that's what happened too. I also seem to remember Youtube having a problem with the foot fetishy stuff in his videos. I may be wrong though

Thanks so much for posting this! For those checking out the YouTube link, the tickle question starts around 4:05.

You're welcome, my friend!

And thanks for posting the time stamp, I'd forgotten to post it ...

Yeah, that really makes sense considering that the videos are from the beggining of the past decade. I think that we can say almost for sure that it was the reason why he stopped making them ...

Unfortunately, because he got great admissions doing the ATWG series ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back