• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If men were offered to be tickled by other men with no other activities added...

kucheeku

TMF Master
...I wonder if guys who have a tickling fetish would be into it.

I've recently received a few requests from straight-identified men for exactly this. I'm definitely into it, as I don't need to have sex with nor have any sex practices done with any guy to have fun with tickling.

I know there are some guys who find it completely impossible to do this as they get sexually aroused from tickling or the thought of it. So this request is not for those persons.

However, are there guys here who enjoy the idea of getting tickled as friendly horseplay or as a way of enhancing a m/m friendship without sex? Is this something you would consider in meeting with another guy?

Ive done m/m so my answer is yes I would

I've only tickled two grown men and it was totally straight. Not saying that if I tickled a guy to the point that he said he'd give me a bj to stop that I wouldn't take him up on the offer. Just saying that tickling is the first and foremost thing!

I’ve never been tickled by a male before but I’d be down 100% in this scenario. Sounds fun, especially with a few drinks before or after just hanging out

I’ve only been tickled by another guy twice. Both times aroused me after the fact (though nothing was done save a little foot worship)

I did find, however, given my lack of attraction to the ler and the being slightly uncomfortable with the situation made me even more ticklish

I would be 100% down for this. Sure sexy things along with it is fun but honestly the tickling part is my favorite part

Generally speaking, I'd be open to being tickled by a man (with limits respected, as you indicated in your original post).

I've done M/M a few times. Not really my cup of tea. But, I've tickled one guy several times cuz he reeeeeally loves to be pushed and I can take him to that edge that he likes to visit. He's an exhausted, happy person when we are done so I do it because he enjoys it so much.

...I wonder if guys who have a tickling fetish would be into it.

I've recently received a few requests from straight-identified men for exactly this. I'm definitely into it, as I don't need to have sex with nor have any sex practices done with any guy to have fun with tickling.

I know there are some guys who find it completely impossible to do this as they get sexually aroused from tickling or the thought of it. So this request is not for those persons.

However, are there guys here who enjoy the idea of getting tickled as friendly horseplay or as a way of enhancing a m/m friendship without sex? Is this something you would consider in meeting with another guy?

I think this question has been asked before. First, I am ler, so I'm not really interested in being tickled. And as a ler, I have no desire at all to tickle another man. That just seems like work to me. Therefore if I was a lee, I still do not think I would be into it. And I know this question has been asked before because I asked my wife this, "Honey, if I said I was going to have another tickling session with a guy and nothing sexual would happen, would you be cool with that? Her response: "Fuck No! That would be fucking weird!" I don't believe that my wife is that much more close-minded than most women. Therefore if you are straight, I think your girlfriend or wife may have an issue with you having a tickling session with another guy.

So far all of my sessions to this point have been with other men. I am definitely OK being tickled by another guy, but not with guys that i am already friends with, if that makes sense.

So far all of my sessions to this point have been with other men. I am definitely OK being tickled by another guy, but not with guys that i am already friends with, if that makes sense.

That's interesting. Would that be because you feel you would be sexually aroused being tickled by a friend and thus "crossing the line" with them?

No, sorry but tickling is just something that is inherently sexual to me. Other stuff or not, I'd much rather be tickled by a woman.

No, sorry but tickling is just something that is inherently sexual to me. Other stuff or not, I'd much rather be tickled by a woman.

From the original post:

"I know there are some guys who find it completely impossible to do this as they get sexually aroused from tickling or the thought of it. So this request is not for those persons."

I have never been tickled by another guy or tickled another guy. I have entertained the idea of being tickled by another guy a few times but I gotta be honest, I understand why women are so hesitant to explore this kink with men because A LOT of guys step to you the wrong way. Every possible chance of me having a session with a guy has been shut down because the guy approached me wrong and said something out of pocket.

I have never been tickled by another guy or tickled another guy. I have entertained the idea of being tickled by another guy a few times but I gotta be honest, I understand why women are so hesitant to explore this kink with men because A LOT of guys step to you the wrong way. Every possible chance of me having a session with a guy has been shut down because the guy approached me wrong and said something out of pocket.

This but twice haha

This but twice haha

Thank you, guys, for letting us know about this. One of the reasons for the original post was because I was certain that there are men out there who want to tickle and be tickled by other men, even if nothing sexual occurred. It does suck that there are too many guys out there who overstep their boundaries and make it much tougher for all of us.

I've read and/or heard about certain incidences where guys had either gotten wasted, tricked other men into going further than what was agreed, or generally not accepting "no" as an answer during a session and stopping.

It's one reason why I like TMF and Fetlife both as platforms for this fetish, as there is an adequate amount of space on both to explain what you want and your limits. It's also the reason why I highly suggest taking your time to set up a meet, have full disclosures including recent pictures of oneself (I mean, sorry, but if the nature of your job means you can't show your face, you need to forget about public forums and hire a sex worker). I also highly recommend actually talking on the phone, as lying is easier to pick up when listening on a phone than in person. When finally deciding on getting together, meet at a third location not far from the final location of where the action is going to happen. This is for the added safety of everyone involved. I also like to play sober, sane (no added action that can cause physical harm) and safe (vaxxed; well-ventilated areas; disease-free). On the sober part, I've had one post-party guy actually have to quit early so he could barf over my back porch balcony. Not recommended.

Thank you, guys, for letting us know about this. One of the reasons for the original post was because I was certain that there are men out there who want to tickle and be tickled by other men, even if nothing sexual occurred. It does suck that there are too many guys out there who overstep their boundaries and make it much tougher for all of us.

I've read and/or heard about certain incidences where guys had either gotten wasted, tricked other men into going further than what was agreed, or generally not accepting "no" as an answer during a session and stopping.

It's one reason why I like TMF and Fetlife both as platforms for this fetish, as there is an adequate amount of space on both to explain what you want and your limits. It's also the reason why I highly suggest taking your time to set up a meet, have full disclosures including recent pictures of oneself (I mean, sorry, but if the nature of your job means you can't show your face, you need to forget about public forums and hire a sex worker). I also highly recommend actually talking on the phone, as lying is easier to pick up when listening on a phone than in person. When finally deciding on getting together, meet at a third location not far from the final location of where the action is going to happen. This is for the added safety of everyone involved. I also like to play sober, sane (no added action that can cause physical harm) and safe (vaxxed; well-ventilated areas; disease-free). On the sober part, I've had one post-party guy actually have to quit early so he could barf over my back porch balcony. Not recommended.

Yeah, all good suggestions. This is why I have stuck to women over the years. They dont have a problem with taking precautions before having the session and they much prefer it. This is what a lot of guys don't understand and why they end of frustrated from lack of tickling. Women want to be safe. They dont understand this and decide they can go to men not because they are LGBTQ, not because they genuinely enjoy tickling, but because they think their strong-arm tactics will fly with guys instead.

Yep this is pretty much exactly the case for me also

That's interesting. Would that be because you feel you would be sexually aroused being tickled by a friend and thus "crossing the line" with them?

I think there is something to that, yeah. I consider myself straight, for the most part, but I do get aroused when tickled by other men and I am ok with it, and enjoy it. If it is with someone I already know in a non-tickling context, there isn't any room there for arousal for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back