• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If men were offered to be tickled by other men with no other activities added...

I want to make it clear that I, in no way, judge what two consenting adults choose to do. I applaud it if it brings them joy and does not hurt any third party. That said…

Seems like we’re doing a lot of mental hurdles to try and identify as someone we are not. The sexual act/gender attraction argument is poorly thought out and a slippery slope that would serve to rationalize a lot of ILLEGAL behavior. There are a lot of analogies that I can assert using this logic that will make you pretty

Without getting to much into the weeds: if you participate in an act that you find sexual in nature and derive sexual pleasure from with a partner of the same sex, that is a homosexual act. I can’t see how that can’t be any more clear. What/who you identify as has no bearing on what/who you actually are. I can identify as a powerful business banker who is ready to take on the world. That’s fine and people should let me do/think as I feel since it doesn’t hurt anyone. However, that is not who I am.

Taking back to topic, if you consensually participate in a sexual act with another male… sorry buddy, I can’t see how you identify as straight. For the sake of compromise, let’s just say “slightly bent”. But just come to terms that you are not straight.

With respect to the ridiculous hypothetical I previously referenced, it is still one of the dumbest “logical” arguments I have ever come across. Yes, I am aware that the human body will react to stimuli a certain way. However, it’s an unwanted stimuli that is not being sought out by me and performed against my will. In your hypothetical of “I would definitely let a dude tickle the shit out of me, knowing it turns me on… but don’t call me gay because identify as straight”, there is consent. There is seeking out the activity. There is acceptance of the activity. That is the sticking point. That’s where that argument goes to complete shit.

Again, if you’re gay.. BE GAY! If you’re straight, be STRAIGHT! If you’re somewhere in the middle, that’s cool to. Just be genuine about and stop pretending that you’re something else.

I want to make it clear that I, in no way, judge what two consenting adults choose to do. I applaud it if it brings them joy and does not hurt any third party. That said…

Seems like we’re doing a lot of mental hurdles to try and identify as someone we are not. The sexual act/gender attraction argument is poorly thought out and a slippery slope that would serve to rationalize a lot of ILLEGAL behavior. There are a lot of analogies that I can assert using this logic that will make you pretty

Without getting to much into the weeds: if you participate in an act that you find sexual in nature and derive sexual pleasure from with a partner of the same sex, that is a homosexual act. I can’t see how that can’t be any more clear. What/who you identify as has no bearing on what/who you actually are. I can identify as a powerful business banker who is ready to take on the world. That’s fine and people should let me do/think as I feel since it doesn’t hurt anyone. However, that is not who I am.

Taking back to topic, if you consensually participate in a sexual act with another male… sorry buddy, I can’t see how you identify as straight. For the sake of compromise, let’s just say “slightly bent”. But just come to terms that you are not straight.

With respect to the ridiculous hypothetical I previously referenced, it is still one of the dumbest “logical” arguments I have ever come across. Yes, I am aware that the human body will react to stimuli a certain way. However, it’s an unwanted stimuli that is not being sought out by me and performed against my will. In your hypothetical of “I would definitely let a dude tickle the shit out of me, knowing it turns me on… but don’t call me gay because identify as straight”, there is consent. There is seeking out the activity. There is acceptance of the activity. That is the sticking point. That’s where that argument goes to complete shit.

Again, if you’re gay.. BE GAY! If you’re straight, be STRAIGHT! If you’re somewhere in the middle, that’s cool to. Just be genuine about and stop pretending that you’re something else.

Pretty much. That being said, I do have a female friend who seems to enjoy tickling other women who is very much straight, or at least, she strongly claims that. I know from personal experience that she doesn't have a tickling fetish (we dated for a while, and that wasn't specifically her kink), so maybe that's why she can be straight while enjoying tickling other girls.

But yeah, if you're turned on by tickling, then it seems odd to want to tickle someone of the same sex for an extended period of time while claiming to be straight. As you said, there's nothing wrong with being something other than straight.

We seem to go round and round the village with this topic. Suffice to say, the science of sexual awareness, orientation, kinks and fetishes goes on. It's not static, and as our understanding of the nature of human beings becomes more clear, I'm convinced of how complex and diverse we are. And, by the way, straight-identified men having sex with other similar men, I feel, is a very positive step towards more equity for LGBTQ, as they can become natural allies for equality.

https://www.thecut.com/2015/08/why-straight-men-have-sex-with-each-other.html

https://theconversation.com/why-some-straight-men-have-sex-with-other-men-160140

https://news.ubc.ca/2021/03/23/why-do-some-straight-men-have-sex-with-other-men/

Uh. By definition, that's not straight. There are plenty of men that are "mostly" straight that still are attracted to certain men, but that would make these men bisexual or, perhaps, pansexual.

I understand that people don't like labels, but some level of categorization is important. Otherwise, "identities" become meaningless.

Granted, we've reached a point in society where we've conflated sex with gender anyway. People "identify" as male or female without any connection to physiology, which again, renders male or female rather meaningless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back