• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell me your secrets!

GermanLee

TMF Poster
Tell me your secrets!

Allison Walker is a CIA agent and has been investigating Russian for a long time Traffickers.*She had got a tip and was on the way to Russia. Allison drove through the dark, cold night, she had been chasing the truck for over 45 Minutes.*At the port of Murmansk, goods were loaded by a speedboat.*The girls had to be, she thought, Allison was looking forward to her next Landing stage.*They had already left Murmansk and were on a dark one Country road. Suddenly the car turned onto a dirt dark dirt road.*Allison held something Then she turned into the path.*She turned off the light.*The car stopped in an old barn.*Apparently the occupants had already left the car.*Allison couldn't see them anywhere.*She got out of the car quietly and crept cautiously to the*building.*She had tied her shoulder-length brown hair into a braid that she's underneath hiding a black wool hat.*With her rough 1.70 meters, it was one for the agent easy to sneak up unnoticed. But suddenly she heard a soft crunch behind her, in the partial shade she recognized one dark, feminine figure .... Allison realized that this was a trap.*She ran to her Car when she felt like a damp, cold rag pressed on her mouth and nose was ..... Allison's senses slowly faded.*Suddenly everything went dark ....

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

The veil of unconsciousness slowly lifted. She didn't know how long she was here.*She had lost track of time. She only knew she was lying naked on a metal bed.*Her hand and ankles were with Tied iron hinges.*She was lying on her back, her body was an X. Two women stood in front of the spy mirror on the other side of the small room.*she still couldn't believe it.*Olga Smirnova was the chief interrogator of the Organization she knew what to do, and she had very special options Getting information from her guests Allison wasn't the first to do so feel hospitality in Olga's in their private “playroom” as they called it got.*But Allison wasn't just any guest.*The two Russians have the US agent on her table that had been sabotaging the work of her organization for months .. Olga was standing together with Irina Ivanova in front of the mirror.*Irina*is Olga's right hand and that both have had some successes.*The blonde shoulder-length hair and that pointy almost deceptive-*looking face, because Natalie was a professional in what she did. She knew how to make her guests speak.*It wouldn't be any different with Allison be .... Only her anticipation was greater than with her previous jobs ........ "Good Morning!*Slept well?*- Welcome to our little playroom ” Allison had just woken up, and she had the uncomfortable feeling that this wasn't a game would be ..... Allison was slowly but surely becoming aware of her situation because she wasn't wearing it either more her things, the t-shirt and her jeans, just her underwear. The agent got queasy ..... "Well, who do we have here? ..." I greet you in our humble home. " Olga Smirnova said maliciously. Olga Smirnova begins to speak to her: “You may be wondering why you are here are, so please, tell us who you are, and we have done our job here. " "Fuck you! ...." Allison hisses at her, ".... you won't get anything from me .." This insolent answer naturally annoyed the Russian and Irina gives her out of anger her stubbornness a resounding slap in the face ... "But, but ... not yet, they never have anything heard that you don't hit women ... no, we do it very differently. Pull them up! ” Irina ordered, and the chain frame was immediately tied to the Allison was pulled up a bit.*Not much, but enough to keep your feet free in the air dangled, so that Allison in her standing X position only on the wrists was fixed hanging.*Irina now went to the roller table she had brought and put him right next to the bound Allison.*She liked what Allison saw on it Not.*Various tickling instruments such as feathers and brushes were on the wagon
but also weird electronic devices and a metal rod with the Allison should get to know right away.

"Spread her legs," Irina ordered 2 tall men standing in the corner.*Allison had not noticed them yet.*They immediately did what they were told to do.*Although Allison struggled and struggled as hard as she could not prevent her legs from becoming helpless pulled apart and tied up. Allison had no idea of anything good.*"Thanks guys, we "Are you coming on your own now?" said Irina to Allison.*Irina undressed now took off her leather jacket when the men left the room.*She was now standing in her white one Top right in front of her.*Allison could see her strong arm muscles properly.*"So my Dear Allison, I heard you have something to tell me ....... “said Irina maliciously as she went to her table with the various utensils, "... then leave listen once ...... " "I won't tell you anything you bitch!" Allison shouted at the woman.*She tried to cool and to act dangerous, but Allison knew that she could only hope that she would be quick was liberated.*Her situation did not bode well, that was clear to her, but she was in no way ready to collapse and that also let Irina know. "Fuck you bitch," she shouted at Irina. "You don't believe what my people do to you if they come, then God grant you… ” Irina now went around the bound Allison around and looked at her from all sides ..... "Well Allison. It's my turn now, so I'm asking the questions, and you're not really in the position of threats to eject.“You don't really make me flinch if you understand what I do my ... "said Irina coolly while getting some" tools "... .... What Allison too She didn't like seeing at all and when Irina took a chair and closed herself at her feet, Allison became visibly queasy.*She didn't suspect anything good .... Your worst fears should come true when Irina started hers Open laces.

*With a jerk she pulled the leather stripes from Allison's feet. But you shouldn't be able to protect the black socks she wore today either, because before Allison knew it, her feet were exposed and completely defenseless.*your red toenails gleamed in the light of the neon lights in this hall.*The sweet smell of Sweaty, feminine feet immediately entered Irina's nose.*Irina only knew this fragrance too good because the agent was not the first visitor Irina had here. "Mhmmmm, mhhhmmmm, mhmmm, ...*what do we have here? ... "Irina whispered as she examined Allison's size 38 bare feet.*"Such pretty feet ... I think they'll tell us a few stories today, what do you think Allison? ” said Irina relish as she settled on the little swivel chair and took out a bottle of baby oil brought out the bag to oil my hands. Allison now desperately tried to free herself from the shackles but against them Allison could not do anything about the metal bar that spread her legs. Irina now rolled her chair behind Allison.*With a jerk she pulled her feet back and locked her bound legs between her thighs.*Allison was bare feet Irina is now completely helpless and what that should mean for her Allison felt immediately.*"Well Allison, maybe you have something to me to say or do I really have to make you do it, ” said Irina, but Allison just spat contemptuously to the ground.*"I won't tell you anything bitch ... you can do something with me you want i won't tell you anything, ” screamed Allison.*"Ooch, I'm sure you will ..." Irina said as she slowly pointed her long fingernails onto Allison's softer, oily shiny sole circled ..... "Ahhhhh .... HHH ....!*NO!!!!*Hihihi ... Haahhhahaha .. "Allison's reactions were like Irina expected and put a smile on her face.*"I think you will talk Allison, you will ...

” Irina smiled sadly as she continued Allison's bare soles worked with her nails. Allison felt all ten fingernails dance on her bare soles and that moved her in massive waves of helpless laughter. Allison didn't want to give in, but how long would she survive this tickle torture can .... Desperately she fought against her bonds ..... "Ahhh, HHH, nnooooooo ......" Allison shouted to herself, desperate and uncontrolled. "It's up to you ..." said Irina gently "... it's up to you alone ....." According to what you felt The tickling finally stopped for hours and Allison slowly came back out of hers ecstatic laughing fits, but when she noticed Irina her black bra had clipped on, and now she knew standing with her bare torso in front of her Allison immediately that the real hell should only begin, she just didn't know how right she was would keep ..... “The most sensitive part of a woman is not her soles, although they have very nice, well-kept ones Feet, you know that, don't you? "Allie shook her head desperately and screamed into her gag, while the little woman near the two fans and said, "No, the most sensitive of These*area is on her, quite handsome upper body.*To be exact on their stiff, little nipples. "The blonde young woman whose wet sweaty hair hung on her face, stared at us with our eyes wide open.*She couldn't believe what she was hearing.*But you feared the worst, because she had been here long enough to know that the Russian was right about that.*She was desperately tearing at her bonds, knowing that there was nothing she could do about it*when Irina got a pair of red feathers and started theirs with them gently stroking exposed breasts, Allison burst out laughing wildly and could no longer pull together.*A nasty grin crept onto her and Irina's face Allison whispered in her ear "are you ready to tell us who you are?

Allison tried gasping for breath and said with last willpower "fihihihick dihihihihich hahahahahaha "Irina continued playing with Allison's breasts for a while ...... after about two hours, Irina mercifully let Allison take a breath, then she went to the door and left the room with the following last words "we let them come to rest first, but no worry!*we'll have a lot of fun together "with one diabolical grin, she left the room and Allison was alone and still breathing heavily in the room.*Allison screamed softly for help, but secretly knew that nobody would come to save them.*She was overcome by fear and panic. The walls of the room were gray and the smell of wood and wood was in the air Candles that illuminated the room.*she rested for about 5 hours until then again this Irina came in, but not alone this time, because she had a woman whose face was covered up.*The woman was also moored to the wall, and then she was with the hood off, Allison realized who it was.*"Caroline? Why are you here? "Allison was confused why one of her colleagues was also caught and why she was here at all was also a mystery to her.*"our boss wanted me to follow you as support to save you in an emergency, but these are bastards smarter than I thought "...." have you talked enough about yourself? "*asked Irina, before the both stood and looked at her bored.*"well, we still want to know who you guys are since.*Are you going to tell us now, or do I have to help you here? "

Caroline noticed what her colleague looked like and got a queasy feeling in her stomach. "w ... what are you up to?"*Caroline asked a little nervously, just the fact that her colleague except She's a little worried about seeing her underwear naked ... "prepare her for boys! See if her body is more talkative "the two men started at the end of the room also took off Caroline down to her underpants when they were finished, Irina asked her again to go outside.*"Again I ask who you are and who sent you?" Allison and Caroline were both silent, then Irina began to lightly close Caroline's pages touch what made Caroline giggle slightly "so beautiful muscles, you like to train what? "She stroked the side of Caroline a little faster, and she started laughing hysterically.*"HAHAHAhahaAHAHAHA S-STOHOHOHOP! hahahahhahha "" it won't stop until you tell me what I want to know.*or do you like this here? "Irina kept moving with her tingling fingers up until they found themselves in their armpits, which is why Caroline laughs uncontrollably had to.*until after about an hour Irina paused and looked at her victim.*"should I am looking for a few other jobs?*maybe the feet?*or maybe ... "Irina went out of the room briefly, and came back into the room with another woman, and they both stood in front of Caroline and Allison, who were still feeling their way fought.*"I have a funny idea" Irina let the men come back into the room and Allison and Caroline were tied to an upright table after which that was done, the two strong men left the room and Irina and the other girl could do what they wanted again.*Allison only noticed that now this he'll frame in which she was fixed had roles, and so she became with her frame positioned in front of her colleague.*Allison and Caroline could now be anywhere then Irina went to Caroline and removed her last piece of clothing, the same the other girl did with Allison.*"we'll make you talk rely on it, and it is up to you how long this goes "Irina and the girl snapped two feathers and started the genitals of Allison and Caroline to edit.*both had to laugh and moan at these tickling and arousing Touches.*"ahhhahahaha b-please ahhhahaha s-stohohoooop" Allison would soon At the same time, the moan excited her when she touched her vagina by Allison Caroline in addition to the feathers that glided gently over her colleague.*"times see how long it takes you two to tell us what we want to know " said Irina with an erotic smile, whispering something in Caroline's ear, which made her shiver with excitement.*"do you see how awesome your colleague pretty is?*if you tell us what we want to know, the surprise is waiting for you of your life "Caroline obviously had a hard time with these erotic words to give in and just say who you work for."

Allison was no different, she too was aroused with such words now and then and almost to the brink of Madness brought "na ~? - you just have to tell us who put you on us and you will be saved. "Allison fought against the excitement between her legs "ahhhahahaha ... never ..... ahhh".*it went on like this for 30 minutes until Caroline no longer endured and left a damp stain on the floor.*stupidly it became her body only more sensitive and the tickling more intense.*Allison also reached now Her climax and her body became more sensitive, but the tickling of Irina and the girl didn't stop.*On the contrary, the two of them were professionals in what they did because this was not the first time and the two women here were not their first guests in their interrogation room.*The two women continued their little game of tickling and excite away while the left hand was having fun on the hips, the other hand was having fun Allison and her colleague have other body parts in their sights.*Caroline was after almost 6 Minutes of tickling torture again just before the "outburst", but this time Irina stopped shortly before, taking the torture to a whole new level. Both were brought to the edge of a climax again and again, but before they hit it reached, both stopped excitement and tickling, only to then shortly before the Climax to be brought.*at some point the two of them were barely out of their minds again you heard from both now and then "please stop" or "keep going", then it was as far as Caroline couldn't take it anymore .... SSSSSSSSTOOOPPPPPP !!!*Noottt mooorrree" Caroline cried out of her mind with all her might.*Her whole body vibrated.*"Olga!" Cried Irina, I think our guest has something to tell us ... “When Olga Smirnova returned to the room a well-known fragrance entered the small room ... "So, I hear our guests have I'm not right to tell us anything ... "Smirnova walked around the bound women, she took Caroline's face between her hands to look into her eyes throwing beaten guest.*The agent was out of strength.*After hours of Resistance was exhausted, her body was drenched in sweat and her eyes were empty. "Well then, let's have a listen ..." Olga said expectantly with a malicious smile ... When suddenly the door was opened and several armed men entered the room stormed

------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------

(Somewhere in an secret facility anywhere in the United States)

Some sounds of fear came from a small room. There were clearly female voices, that was very clear. In the middle of the room Some sounds of fear came out of these small room. There were clearly female voices, that was very clear. In the middle of the room they* were two metal rods that were firmly anchored to the floor were. Two women were tied up in it.*Her X-shaped position made her complete naked body easily accessible. The dim light in the bare room left hers covered in sweat and oil shine bodies in the light In front of them were two other women, both with army trousers and a black top and white sneakers. "It's nice to see you again ..., ... My name is Allison Walker and this is mine Colleague Caroline, but you already know that ... Who are your organization's masterminds? How do you choose your victims?*I think we have a lot of questions for you, it's time for a little chat, don't think ladies either. " Irina shook her head exhausted ... "No !!!*You get nothing from me ..... you Sluts, ” she shouted at the woman.*"But Miss Ivanova you know how it works, I do ask them answer, "said Allison.*"No !!!*nothing more I say you bitch ... " "But you will talk Miss Ivanova you will.*You already know how it works.

"Let's try it from the bottom up, what do you think? ... said Allison while Caroline grabbed the bound woman's feet and pulled back.*Irina was hanging now with arms straight, completely helpless in the frame.*Meanwhile grabbed Allison used her two electric toothbrushes and approached the shiny soles of the woman. "You are mine forever !!!*- and I still have so many questions for you .... A mischievous grin flitted across the agent's face as a pitiful cry filled the room.

The End!!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back