• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You will never beat a train.

Sillyass

Just came back from the 10th car vrs train accident so far this year. It's sad to say but the occupants of the car only have around a 30% chance of surviving.

Sounds corny but, if the gates are down, don't go around!

Everyday I witness careless drivers. Why why why do people think it's OK to look at their phone while driving? You might as well take your hands off the wheel and read a newspaper.

They make so many car accessories for hands free phone stuff like GPS, taking calls, etc, it's pretty easy to avoid risking an accident these days. I don't get people sometimes lol

I lived down the street from these train tracks for 10+ years growing up. When I heard the collision, we all went to see what happened. Aside from the obvious stupidity of the drivers, I think having double tracks on a diagonal is dangerous as well since you are on the tracks for a longer amount of time than if they were straight perpendicular to the road - if that makes sense. The article says only 6 cars were hit, but those six cars went flying and hit others so it was a pretty big mess of what looked like a 16 car pileup of mangled metal. Oddly enough, no one died.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2008-06-11-0806100655-story.html

Yup, don't try and out race the gate bars! So many people have tried and have ended up mangled!

It was evening rush hour the day before Thanksgiving and people were bumper to bumper just chilling on the tracks o.o

It was evening rush hour the day before Thanksgiving and people were bumper to bumper just chilling on the tracks o.o

Oh dear GOD. I really hope there weren't any kids or infants in those cars. :(

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back