• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where did you get your covid shot ? Starting off here with Vaccinated in Vancouver

coastdude

TMF Master
Just got my covid shot.

Where did you get your shot, either first or second ?

I'll start this off with Vaccinated in Vancouver !

Last edited:
Been completely vaccinated since May, though I don't think that matters anymore with the delta variant

I got the first dose in Windsor and then the second in Michigan.
Even with the Delta variant showing some ability to establish breakthrough infections if you are vaccinated it dramatically lowers your chances of having a more severe presentation.

I got the first dose in Windsor and then the second in Michigan.
Even with the Delta variant showing some ability to establish breakthrough infections if you are vaccinated it dramatically lowers your chances of having a more severe presentation.

Good to hear cuz my asthmatic brother has it despite being vaccinated.

First dose of Moderna on February 12th in New York City.
Second dose of Moderna on March 13th in New York City.

Just got my covid shot.

Where did you get your shot, either first or second ?

I'll start this off with vaccinated in Vancouver !

So, to be clear were you looking for alliteration in the responses? If you were, it seems people missed that part.

I got jabbed in Janesville.

Astra Zeneca is allowed in Canada, I assume I should match my second dose with my first one ?

Vaccinated in Vancouver, sounds cool ! The two V's.

Wife & I got ours in April/May in Atlanta. What was interesting - was at one of the mass vaccination events, with many many tables manned by a professional and a National Guard soldier (so, many giving the vaccines). Both times, we got the same two people.

First dose on March 30th in a far away CVS Pharmacy in Queens NY.

Second dose at the same far away CVS Pharmacy on April 20

Both doses are of the Pfizer vaccine

Astra Zeneca is allowed in Canada, I assume I should match my second dose with my first one ?

Vaccinated in Vancouver, sounds cool ! The two V's.

There's some anecdotal evidence that mixing doses can provide a more robust protection. Realistically we're talking less than 1 or 2%. I'm assuming you'll get a matching dose.

I don't feel right getting more than the two pfizer shots I've already gotten what with billions of doses still needed for the rest of the world. I have had full inoculation for a few months now though.

First dose (Pfizer) March 13, second dose April 3. Both done at CVS pharmacy.

Interestingly enough, my kids got vaccinated as a result of my ex's vaccination program at her school district. I heard about their vaccinations at a birthday dinner we had on the 13th and they said they had ordered extra vaccinations and were opening them up to the public. My son called the pharmacy to see when they were open and I ended up going from the dinner to CVS to get vaccinated. So I was actually vaccinated before the time I was scheduled to get it.

If studies show that we need a 3rd shot due to the delta variant, you'd better believe I'll get that one too ASAP. Like you state Happydarwin, supporting science and reason!!

Barbershopman

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back