• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cornwall has always made us smile

Ifswit66322

Long drive yesterday but we are here in sunny Cornwall! Weathers amazing and Lana has been in a very good mood.

She didn’t help putting these on the dash as we were on the motorway distracting me. Found these pics on me phone she had taken.

View attachment 666172
View attachment 666173
She gave me that look and got her self comfy on the seat putting her feet near to me soles up one leg under the other. She smiled and closed her eyes resting her head on a pillow
I reached over and started running my finger up and down her arches to the base of the toes. Her lil feet started scrunching up, the thinnest smile was appearing. Carried on all around her feet and ankles until she feel asleep.

Made it into Cornwall around 8 hours later (traffic was atrocious, bloody tourists coming south west messing everything up!)
weather was perfect and the place we are staying is 2 mins from the beach, off we went straight away to stretch out after the long journey.
Lana pointed out a starfish in a rock pool almost as soon as we got there.
View attachment 666175

When we were done and back at the flat Lana asked if I could get the sand off her feet
“Why of course ,Madam”
View attachment 666176

Needless to say nails helped scrape the sand away and she lost it almost straight away. Rolling around laughing trying to pull away “stahahahop, people are watching hahaha!!”

Unpacked everything and chilled up stairs, saw something moving out the corner of my eye and turned to see
View attachment 666177

She grins and says “oh sorry, they were really tired and wanted some attention”

After rolling around and falling off the sofa laughing while I kept up the tickling, she asked very nicely for a foot rub.

Not a bad first day :flex:

Hope everyone is enjoying their bank holiday weekend
More stories to follow

I been Cornwall and it is indeed a lovely place here in the UK! Thanks for sharing

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back