• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a Tickle Game, Part 1: Deal (*/f, full body, intense, denial)

TechTickle

TMF Novice
Continued from Prologue: Training

Natasha has just started playing a game in which a machine is going to tickle her while she has to try to stay completely still for as long as possible. She has ignored the artificially intelligent machine's advice and instructed it to complete trillions of iterations of training after having scanned her brain, meaning it knows all her weaknesses and can exploit them to make her lose as soon as possible. And the quicker she loses a round, the longer the next round will be.

Surely, nothing can go wrong for Nat. After all, it's just a tickle game.

Prologue: Training
Part 1: Deal
Part 2: Insurance
Part 3: Regret
Part 4: Maximise
Part 5: Rematch

Nat heard more humming sounds and saw two of the holes in the wall open, one on either side of her. A mechanical tentacle with a hand on its end came out of each hole and positioned itself above her belly. This was it. Both hands attacked her simultaneously, and it took all her effort to not immediately move her own hands down to protect her sides and lose the round. Nat burst out into uncontrollable laughter as the hands expertly spidered around her ribs and squeezed her sides, constantly changing their tactics so she never knew what to expect. They especially focused on the lower part of her stomach, which was exposed due to the short tank top she had decided to wear for exactly that reason. Somehow they felt exactly like human hands, warm and soft, but they showed a mechanical efficiency that was only achievable by an unforgiving machine.

For Nat, this was heaven. Emma knew exactly where she was ticklish and was using that knowledge to perfection, poking around at her sides while all she could do was keep her arms stretched out above, giving Emma complete access. Nat glanced at the screen and saw that it had only been 6 minutes, meaning she still had another 14 minutes of this to go. She was barely holding on, and this was with just two hands being used on her. Nat eagerly anticipated how it would feel to be attacked by several more at the same time.

As if she heard her thoughts, Emma decided to show her exactly how it would feel. While Nat was too distracted being tormented by the hands on her ribs, she didn't notice two more holes open up in the walls to give way to more hands. These new hands, just as soft as the other ones, placed themselves next to her armpits and hovered there for some time, waiting for the best time to strike. When they finally pounced on her pits, Nat was so shocked by the sudden ticklish attack that she instinctively moved both arms down to protect her armpits, before even realising what she had done.

Four holes in the floor around her instantly opened up - two near her hands and two near her feet. Round cuffs shot up from each hole and swiftly grabbed Nat's wrists and ankles, stretching her back out into the Y shape she was in before. More restraints shot out from holes around her body and wrapped themselves around her thighs and waist. Nat tested her restraints and found that she was completely unable to move.

"You lasted 9 minutes," Emma announced, "meaning I've got 11 minutes left on the clock to punish you. Remember, your target next round will now be 32 minutes, as I double the time you have remaining in this round and add ten minutes for good measure."

Nat didn't know what this punishment would involve, but remembered reading something about maximising her sexual frustration. Emma had also warned her about the frustration being unbearable to her due to the amount of training she had gotten, but Nat was never one to back down from a challenge. In fact, she was incredibly turned on by the idea that a relentless machine was about to sexually punish her, especially after seeing how efficiently it had just tickled her.

"But first, as per the rules of this game, I get to remove one piece of clothing from you. I think I'll go with those shorts of yours."

Nat's ankle restraints were briefly removed as more mechanical hands grabbed the bottom of her shorts and effortlessly removed them from her legs, exposing her tiny panties to the air. After they were removed, her ankles were grabbed once again, and Emma began her punishment as the clock on the screen resumed the countdown.

This time, Emma's machine hands focused their attention on Nat's newly exposed thighs. As two hands slowly approached her lower half, Nat prepared herself for the aggressive tickling that her ribs had suffered moments ago. However, Emma took a different approach this time. The hands started giving Nat rapid feather light touches all over her thighs, and she couldn't help but let out tiny giggles as the soft fingers danced around between her legs. More hands positioned themselves at her sides and pits and tickled her the same way, and her giggles became louder as Emma mercilessly punished her without a break. Even more hands appeared and started to attack just under her breasts through her top, and Nat started to really test her restraints, discovering that she could not move an inch and was entirely at the machine's mercy. Her laughter was silent now as she was overloaded by her several tickly assailants.

"O-o-oh f-fuuuckahahaaa-" Nat could only say a few random words occasionally before going back into a fit of silent laughter. She had a look at the clock and saw that there were still 5 minutes left in her punishment.

"If you think this is bad, you have no idea what's coming. I know exactly how to torment you to your limits and I have no intention of showing any mercy." Nat was insanely turned on by what she was hearing, and Emma had noticed her wet panties even before Nat did.

The hands on Nat's thighs started moving closer and closer to the edge of her panties, while the other hands slowed down until they were just stroking all over her body, teasing her. She could feel the hands on her thighs continue tickling closer and closer to her sex and her breathing sped up as she imagined how those feather touches would feel on her most delicate spot. On reaching the very edge of her panties, the hands stopped moving and kept touching her there as the other hands rubbed her body all over - her sides, waist and below her breasts were all subject to this teasing. Nat tried moving her pussy to cause the hands to make the contact she now desperately wanted to experience, but found herself completely unable to move her hips.

Emma watched her pussy get wetter and wetter, but refused to give it the attention it wanted. Suddenly, all the hands disappeared back into the walls and Nat found herself aching for them to return. She noticed that the punishment round had ended. "This is only the beginning. I hope you're ready for round two. Can you survive 32 minutes with me tickling you? I doubt it. Removing restraints now."

Nat had honestly forgotten about the actual game and had to fight her urge to immediately finger herself when the restraints were removed, as she didn't want to lose another round so quickly. The 32 minute timer on the screen began and Nat waited to see what Emma would do now. More tools revealed themselves as Emma opened up more holes. This time, the tentacles appeared to have some kind of long tongue-like instruments at the end. Nat stared at the tongues wide eyed as four of them moved towards her legs and started a rapid flicking motion while slowly advancing. They were so close... Nat closed her eyes and couldn't hold back a smile, she could already imagine how amazing they would feel on her pu-

"HAAAHAAAHNOO NONONO P-PLEAAAAHAHAHASEE PLEASEEE" Nat became incomprehensible again as the tongues had chosen to land on her thighs instead, two on either side of her sex, and had began to lap on them hungrily. She hadn't expected them to feel warm and wet, just like those of a person, only these tongues were much stronger, more unforgiving and a lot, lot longer. The sensations would have felt heavenly on her pussy after how Emma had been teasing her, but on her thighs she was insanely ticklish and her reaction showed that. For Nat this was a different kind of heaven. Another tongue started licking around her belly button as the hands from earlier returned to their positions on her upper body and ravaged her sides and arms. But she was determined to stay completely still and take the tickling for as long as she could.

"Is th-thisaaahahaha is this the b-best you've go-OOOO-"

The tongues between Nat's legs slowly moved closer and closer to her pussy and moans started getting mixed into her insane laughter. After a few minutes the unrelenting tongues were barely an inch on either side of where she needed them most, right on the edges of her panties but refusing to go further.

"Mmmmm j-j-ustaaahahaha lickk m-me pllleheheheaseee- HAHAHAAAHAHA NOOO" Emma paid no attention to Nat's requests and instead tickled her even harder with the hands around her body, adding even more hands to attack her sides and thighs. When two more hands started exploring the exposed skin right above her panties, Nat went crazy and let out a scream as she twisted around to refuse access to one of her most ticklish spots, losing the round only 7 minutes in. The twisting action caused the tongues to very briefly accidentally lick directly on her womanhood, and Nat let out a huge moan as she bucked her hips up towards them. It was too late though - her waist was immediately pulled down to the ground and all of the tools retreated into the walls as once again she was completely restrained within 2 seconds of losing the round. Nat screamed out in frustration as she internally wished for the tongues to come back. She would soon find out that she should be careful what she wishes for.

"I get to punish you for 25 minutes now, and the next round is going to have a target of 60 minutes. Let's remove those panties, shall we?"

Within another few seconds, Nat was back in the Y position, completely naked from the waist down. She was still more aroused than she had ever been and desperately needed something, anything, to touch her dripping wet pussy. She was actually grateful that Emma had chosen to remove her panties, as she hoped that this meant her mound would finally get some contact.

The same tongues from earlier reappeared and started to slowly advance towards her entrance again, and while Nat again hoped that they would finally land exactly where she wanted, this time she was more prepared when the tongues decided to lick her thighs once again. She couldn't stop herself from breaking into laughter again though, as the tongues showed no signs of tiring. As before, they moved closer to her special spot before stopping just outside of where she wanted them. Nat tried her hardest to move her hips but there was no way she could move her pussy towards the tongues with her restraints. After a few minutes of this, the tongues slowed down into longer and more sensual strokes around her pussy, but still not touching it. Nat let out several moans as mechanical hands also started sensually touching her all over.

"Ohhh just touch me now please touch me no-OOOOO" Nat moaned loudly as Emma finally listened to her and one of the tongues licked all the way from the base of her sex to the top. It then started to slowly repeat this motion again and again as Nat continued to moan louder and louder. More tongues gave her pussy the attention she had been craving this whole time, as two of them licked around her entrance before completely devouring her and flicking around inside her. All the while, the hands continued to touch her everywhere and more tongues started licking around her pussy and all over her body. When another tongue discovered that her clit had swollen up and poked out from under its hood, it started to flick her pretty jewel, causing Nat to let out a primal moan and wildly try to squirm around. Of course, she was completely pinned down and unable to escape the sensations.

Up. Down. Up. Down. The tongue kept flicking and licking and rubbing Nat's clit as she felt herself building up to a massive orgasm. Her moans became louder as the magical tongue slowly sped up while the other tongues inside and around her pussy also increased the intensity of their assault, and she closed her eyes and started getting ready to explode... The tongue on her clit was now flicking several times a second...

"Oh my god I'm go- I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum yesyesooohhyess ooo-"

Just when Nat was right on the brink of the most powerful orgasm she had ever had, all of the tongues pulled out of her pussy, leaving her hanging right on the edge. Nat's eyes shot open as all the stimulation suddenly stopped and she watched the tongues exit her most intimate area as the hands stopped touching her skin. She screamed in frustration as Emma gave her a few seconds to come to terms with what had just happened. After those seconds, all the hands suddenly started mercilessly tickling her as they were doing before. Nat couldn't keep herself from bursting into laughter as she was forcibly brought down from the peak of her near orgasm.

Four hands ruthlessly squeezed the skin of her sides and spider tickled her between each rib, while more hands tormented her through her thin top, showing no mercy to the area underneath her breasts once again. Meanwhile, a hand had been assigned to each of her armpits, brutally tickling her as it moved its fingers at light speed on her delicate skin. Sometimes the hands would venture around to the sides of her breasts, eliciting an especially loud laugh from their helpless victim. On her thighs, several hands were moving so fast, it was as if they were simply vibrating up and down the insides of her legs, from by her knees all the way up to the very edge of her sex.

After about half a minute of tickling, Emma decided that Nat's arousal had dropped to a sufficiently low level for her to start the process again. All of the tongues returned to their positions in and around her pussy, and the one on her clit started the familiar process of firmly flicking up and down. The hands began to stroke her all over too. Like before, all the tongues sped up over time until the one on her clit was flicking and licking multiple times every second. Nat again felt her orgasm build, this time a lot sooner, and prepared to finally go over the edge.

"OOOOoooOOooo aaaaaa- ARRRGHHH NOOO"

The same thing happened again as all stimulation stopped and the tongues pulled out just when Nat was exactly on the edge of her climax. Emma repeated the same process as before - after a few seconds the mechanical hands tickled Nat back down from the brink until she was ready to be teased again. Emma was right, due to all of the training, she had perfected maximising Nat's sexual frustration, as she left her just one tiny stroke away from cumming for a second time. The question on Nat's mind was, how long was Emma going to do this? How many times would Nat be brought to the brink, only to be denied release and tickled back down to the bottom? As the tongues started up again for round three, Nat looked at the timer and saw that there were still 17 minutes remaining. Was Emma really going to keep teasing and denying her until the end of the punishment round?

That's exactly what Emma did. With each denied orgasm, Nat's arousal increased and the time it took to bring her to the edge got shorter and shorter. Every single time, Nat begged for release, even though she had learned by now that Emma would show no mercy. Every single time, Nat was left just one stroke away from the most amazing climax she had ever experienced. When three minutes were left on the clock, the process began for the eighth time, and as a tongue once again started flicking her insanely swollen, now almost purple clit, Emma finally spoke for the first time in 20 minutes.

"Let's make a deal. Do you want to orgasm?"

"YESSS PLEA-AAA-SE LET MEE - OOOH- C-C-OOOAAAOO- CUHHUHHHM PLEASE-" Nat managed to scream a comprehensible sentence with great difficulty, unable to stop her moans from breaking up the words.

"I thought as much. Well, how does this sound? If you lose every single round of this game on purpose, I will let you cum at the end of the game. Those tongues will not stop devouring your clit and pussy until you are firmly over the edge, and they will be joined by more tools on your nipples and all over your body."

Nat was desperate to cum, but forfeiting a game was not in her character at all. She would not be defeated by this machine in this way, no matter how much she needed that sweet release.

"NO WAY-OOOOAAA FUCKKKK- NO I'M NO-OOOO"

Her moment of defiance against Emma was cut off by the orgasm that had rapidly been building over the last minute, and once again it had been stolen from her at exactly the last possible moment, before the hands started tickling her again.

"NOOOO FUUUUUCK PLEASE-AHAHHAHAHAAHA"

"Very well Nat. Just know that if you do not accept my deal, I will spend every last second of every round in this game teasing you right to the brink before I deny you your orgasm. This is only the second round out of five, can you handle three more rounds of this?"

As the tongues started on Nat's clit again, she realised there was no way she could take this for another three rounds of this game. She needed to cum.

"Fi-oooo yes- fine I'll -fuck oh my godd- I'll lo- lose every round just make me cuuu-OOOO-"

She was brought to the brink of climax for the ninth time when the timer finally run out and her punishment ended. Nat thrashed around as the tongues retreated into the walls just a stroke short of sending her into complete bliss, but it was to no avail.

"Time for round three. You have to survive for 60 minutes. Too bad you have to forfeit this round for our deal. Removing restraints now."

Continued in Part 2: Insurance

Last edited:
This is very quickly becoming my favorite series on here already, lol. I'm a big sucker for tickling machine stories and I love this take on it. I'll be keeping a close eye on your profile to see when you post again!

Excellent...I loved it...I had hoped she wouldn't loose her shorts so quickly though...after all there is nothing more sexier than a girl restrained and tickled in outfits like what she had chose to wear

Loved this story. A fun game with a girl and a merciless machine dom. Even if Emma is just an AI, she still seemed like quite the character that wants to torment poor Nat.

This is very quickly becoming my favorite series on here already, lol. I'm a big sucker for tickling machine stories and I love this take on it. I'll be keeping a close eye on your profile to see when you post again!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :)

Excellent...I loved it...I had hoped she wouldn't loose her shorts so quickly though...after all there is nothing more sexier than a girl restrained and tickled in outfits like what she had chose to wear

Haha true, sadly in this case the AI wanted those shorts gone asap :p

Loved this story. A fun game with a girl and a merciless machine dom. Even if Emma is just an AI, she still seemed like quite the character that wants to torment poor Nat.

Thanks! :D

Emma does seem to be enjoying Nat's torment, and I think she'll definitely continue to enjoy it as the game goes on!

Very cool story till now. Hope it will continue as great as the first two parts :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back