• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Truly Sadistic Tickler- m/f Pt. 1

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Seeking Truly Sadistic Tickler- 44F BBW Ticklee for No Mercy, No Limits, Extreme Tickle Torture Session PT 1

Her heart was pounding as soon as she posted the ad. And it was not as if she wasn't truly aware of what she was asking for. She knew exactly what she thought she wanted. She just could not predict the kind of responses she was going to receive.

To be clear, she did not know what kind of *serious* responses she was going to get. She could easily fathom what would be waiting for her, filling her inbox, but she still took the chance. Among all the unsatisfying responses, maybe there would be one person who was truly real. Maybe one person could take her past all of her limits. Complete and utter ticklish destruction was what she desired more than anything else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next couple of weeks were interesting:

BIGDICKSTICK 49M Dom
How are you doing you are sexy as hell I would love to get to know you

NaturalMover 33M Dom
Omggg sweet lady :lover: ☺ I would love sniff on them lovely soles after a long day!! Lawd :shock:

BlkDaddyDude 51M Dom
Hello. Interesting profile...and as a good kink lifestyle member, I can make yur fantasy of being restrained, possibility blindfolded, and the main desert of at least two to three orally fixated ladies and an observing BlkDaddyDude instructing them...Interested?

yurokidding 59M Dom
so what would you do if you where hired for a tickle session and when you got there it was one of your kids or nephew or niece

JoeyJoe868 23M
I’d really love to get pegged

hi5474 36M Dom
Are you into married men

chapsticklover500 41M Fetishist
I'm ebony feet fetish lover too.
I say I like ebony feet that's why I like too much you feet all your feet toes soles arches they are adorable and i like one day to have fun and to make you happy.
You like to be tickled online or by discussion?

Again... nothing serious. She weeded through the same types of responses she often always received. Two days later, something different appeared in her inbox.

featheringheights243 50M Dom
I have no doubt that you have received plenty of offers to take you to and beyond your ticklish limits. I hope you will consider me and what I have to offer you.

1. My honesty- I never lie, and I never play emotional games outside of the tickling arena.
2. My respect- First and foremost, I will respect you as a person and not simply a play thing. Your boundaries are your boundaries. Your background, your lifestyle, your time, your space.... they will be revered and will continue to be yours alone. I will not venture where you do not first invite me.
3. A guarantee- I promise that you will have to look no further. Every single thing that you are searching for in a ler, you will find within me. This is not a statement of arrogance. Remember, I never lie.
If you are not too busy, May I meet you for dinner next week?

And just like that, she was curious. He lived in Old Hickory which was close enough to Nashville. And dinner was just dinner. Why not? So, she thought she would throw him a curve ball and pick an unexpected spot when she responded to his invitation.

CrazySassyTicklee4738 44F Switch
Slim and Husky's Antioch
Tuesday at 7:00

She loved the food, the atmosphere, and it was sure to be crowded on Tuesday with the $10 special. It was public enough that she felt safe, and the location sent a clear message of who she was and what she liked. She included a burner number and let him know what she'd be wearing.

For a couple of days, he did not respond. She wasn't surprised or disappointed. A lot of guys ghosted her when it was actually time to meet. Finally, four days later, after a long day of work, she popped in to see what awaited her.

featheringheights243 50M Dom
I'll be there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She wasn't even nervous on Tuesday. She figured there was still time for him to stand her up which was why she picked a spot she knew she would enjoy. She had just grabbed the Husky sized "California Love," a salad, something to drink, and settled down to groove to some 90's R&B when a tall and sturdy looking guy walked over to her table.

He had to be around 6'4"-6'5", and he was super thick... like definitely chubby and maybe a little buff; soft, former athlete vibes. He had a shaved bald head, scruffy but trimmed salt and pepper goatee, glasses, kind eyes, shy smile, enormous hands... Her eyes stopped at his hands until he cleared his throat.

"Ava?"

"Hi Alex," she said confidently over the music. She stood, allowing him to give her the once over. He didn't immediately run, and noticing a little glint in his eyes, she smiled. He pulled his seat out and sat."

"Are you not eating?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm absolutely eating. I figured I'd give you a moment to ask me a question or two before I grabbed my food. You should feel comfortable."

She grabbed a bite and a sip before responding. He looked amused, but he was patient. His brown eyes were still soft and kind.

"Oh, I'm comfortable," she lied and then giggled at how ridiculous she sounded. She shook her head. "Actually, if you don't eat, I won't ever feel comfortable."

He smiled and joined the long line. She thought it would give her a moment to really check him out without him knowing. Seemed he had the same idea. He turned in the line so he could watch her. They both looked away, peeked back, and laughed. He shrugged.

It was beyond closing time. They had talked about everything under the sun except for the ad. She found that he had a deep, easy laugh, and realized quickly that he made her laugh effortlessly as well. Still... there was that one lingering question.

"So..." she drawled as both of them lingered between their parked cars. "You don't seem very sadistic, Alex."

He grinned that easy smile again, unlocked his car door and said, "Get in." He didn't wait for her response. He opened the passenger door for her and stepped aside still smiling, eyes twinkling. She climbed in. He reached around her to "buckle her seatbelt." His strong hand purposely tickled her side as soon as she heard the click.

She squealed and twisted away from his hands in her seat. 'Smooth!" she teased sarcastically. He squeezed her knee once and was rewarded by another loud squeal before he closed the door and joined her in the front seat.

"Where are we going?"

"Just up by the lake near Mt. Juliet if you are ok with that."

"Really? And what are we going to do 'up by the lake?'"

"I really only need 10 minutes."

"Ten minutes for what, Alex?"

He chuckled lowly, a sound that gave her goosebumps and thrilled her all at the same time. "Would you like a demo, Ava?"

Before her reasonable side could chime in, she heard herself breathlessly whisper, "Yes."

Before she knew it, they were parked under the silvery full moon placidly shimmering on top of the water. There were enough trees to grant them a little privacy, but the spot was still beautiful and not too secluded. She could see the bridge and the cars traveling toward Mt. Juliet and back toward LaVergne. Her cell phone still had a full signal. She sent a brief text to a nearby friend with the new location via GPS link and included a description of Alex and his car specs. "He's cute or whatever!" she typed with the usual goofy emojis.

Alex already had her sitting shyly in the back seat with her feet propped up on the console. His car was roomy enough, and the leather seats were extremely comfortable. She kept telling herself to relax. His stereo pumped some soft neo soul tunes. Ava started to feel at ease until she felt cuffs click around her legs.

"Wait! You! How the hell do you have restraints built into your car?"

Alex just laughed and tightened the belts that were connected to the cuffs.

"Alex!"

"You can stop me anytime."

"Ok... I..."

"Anytime AFTER the ten minutes."

"Wait!!!"

He didn't. He flipped off her shoes and began dancing his fingers along her arches so swiftly that for the first thirty seconds or so, all she could do was gasp and grip the seat. His hands were warm and strong and she could feel his energy flowing into her body. Within two minutes she was flushed, yanking her feet as hard as she could, cackling wildly, and begging him to stop!

He knew he would take a long, lingering moment at her feet, scribbling his nails at varying speeds- He realized that rough hard scratching worked well on her heels. It made her laugh so hard that she could barely beg. Trailing his nails softly in erratic patterns along her arches made her gasp and squeal. A feather quill, ball point pens, or a Wartenberg wheel would probably bring her to tears in this tender spot. He devilishly made future plans and relished the thoughts. But tickling under and between her toes made her shudder and quake with laughter. Her whole body trembled, and he could tell that some well placed nibbles and kisses and some creative toe restraints would be her undoing. He also noticed that her hips rocked quite a bit when he rubbed her feet in between the tickling. He reached back and tickled the back of Ava's knee and she screamed.

"Noooo! Please!"

"Damn! Just her knees?" He kept one hand on her feet and explored her legs moving along her calves and her shins, wiggling his fingers into the dimples around her knee caps, cupping and pinching her thighs...

"Please stop! Please stop! Please stop!" she was trying to rip his hand away with all of her might, but she just wasn't quick enough, and her wild thrashing and howling made her so weak that it was quite endearing, definitely arousing.

He made some mental notes and moved back to her feet, though. She really responded to pokes and pinches along the outside edges. The tops of her feet were like her arches. Draw a lingering finger here or there, and she did that adorable squealing thing. He brushed against her ankles and something made him stop. Her eyes had grown wide and almost fearful. He brushed against them again.

Silence. He tickled both of her ankles moving his fingers as fast but as softly as he could. She was airborne! Her laughter was silent, but she was bouncing and smacking against everything in the back seat of the car trying to get him to stop.

The timer on his cell phone went off. "DAMN!" 10 minutes had passed. She lay like a limp, curvy doll... trembling and giggling in his back seat.

"Ava?"

She didn't answer right away. She could not stop giggling.

"How was the demo, Ava?"

"Shut up!"

He smile and squeezed her side. She reacted like she had been electrocuted. He laughed at her shuddering reactions and removed the cuffs. He helped her back into the front seat, handed her a bottle of Gatorade, and kissed her forehead when he realized that she had a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks.

"So...."

"Nope! That wasn't the least bit fair!"

Ava was still giggly for most of the ride back to Slim & Husky's. Every once in awhile Alex would slide a finger up her thigh or along her side. Each time she would gasp and giggle.

"You said only ten minutes!" But he could tell she loved it because she would sometimes reach slowly for the dashboard or raise her arms over her head in a mock stretch.

He opened the car door for her, unbuckled her seat belt, and made the obvious move to tickle her again.

"So... do you think I just might be sadistic enough?"

"Remains to be seen, but pretty good for the back seat of a car."

"Well, all right! You sure you are still looking for a no mercy, no limits, extreme tickler?"

Ava smiled, "Absolutely, Alex. You should call me soon so you can negotiate the terms."

And then Ava surprised herself for the second time that night as she wrapped her arms around his neck, stood up on her tip toes, and kissed him. He returned the sweet kiss and tickled her armpits and her back just enough to make her double over and giggle.

"Good night, Alex."

"Good night, Ava."

She couldn't wait for the real adventure with Alex to begin.

I kinda feel like I post short little parts on purpose to tease you all. I'm not sorry. LOL LOL
Sunriseticklee
:xpulcy:

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back