• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Perfect size 7's feather tickled

JaySnow

TMF Master
My wife once again surprised me with her sexy slippers and a feather sitting on the floor. She told me to lay down and she proceeds to dangle her gorgeous little foot off the bed. It was a lot of fun! Within seconds she was giggling like she was school girl wiggling her little foot until her slipper fell off. Once the happened I began running the feather between her toes and she lost it. I got a good ten minutes of fun. Then onto other business.DA2BCC48-72B3-4DA1-9FEE-34EA94583BBF.jpegB135C8A3-F7EF-47D6-8C51-0B318BB55F7C.jpegA6864812-788D-4C1E-97A9-FE5676BA36F4.jpeg6C0328DD-4488-4CF9-B3FC-D2C23FCF88F8.jpegDA2BCC48-72B3-4DA1-9FEE-34EA94583BBF.jpeg

Wow this is hot your wife certainly knows what’s she’s doing thanks for sharing your a lucky guy

lucky fellow she sure knows what she doing but she was asking for it when she left feather on the bed i tie her up ankles hands just tickle feet all night and day happy ticklish tears of joy .

This is very sexy. Well, now we all have to ask… any chance you can get her tied up, feet together, possibly toes tied up, and that feather stroking her sexy soles? I’m a big fan of feather-sensitive female feet, so I like what I see.

This is very sexy. Well, now we all have to ask… any chance you can get her tied up, feet together, possibly toes tied up, and that feather stroking her sexy soles? I’m a big fan of feather-sensitive female feet, so I like what I see.

She does say she's game to be put into stocks but I gotta build them AND find a discrete place to store them away from others and their curious eyes LOL. I share your Fandom of pretty female feather sensitive feet. I know she says she game but her feet and toes wiggle so much and she pull her feet away when it gets too much, and that's just from a feather. I think once she's completely immobilized she might panic with howling laughter. Lemme see if I have other Pics with feathers.

Not quite what you're looking for but here ya go for now.
5B2CE5FC-507E-4437-901C-B79302AF69DB.jpeg2B80C2BF-5B7C-41C1-A4D2-52662E78FCBE.jpegB2CD26E5-EA8A-4203-B3DC-1B6A88DF15B2.jpeg63FF413A-D812-47D7-BDC3-AD7EB048AC60.jpegC6B0E70C-CC0E-4D23-A88F-23DE30D3D7B7.jpeg

jay snow now thats way to tickle with feather no way get out to even try to move she just strapped down to bed made to laugh till tickling stops use oil elecric tooth brush pin wheel q tips beween the toes maybe even lick suck beween the toes and arches laugh stocks would be great to have friends come in join in on the tickling i love hear sexy cute laugh and gigles is music to my ears .

Still hoping for the stocks and tied toes that allow her feet to be totally immobilized and at the mercy of the feather!

Do a video of you licking her toes and using the feather between her toes both tickle her sexy feet insane

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back