• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family tickling

My brothers used to gang up on one of their girlfriend's who was super ticklish. One would straddle her an the rest would hold down her arms and legs. Sometimes they would tell me to go up and tickle her feet. Sometimes they would pin her against the wall, holding her arms up and her legs firm against the wall and one would tickle her armpits and belly. So if that's "in the family" I guess I just accepted it as normal. I never understood why she wanted to start kissing my brother afterwards. I was little so I just thought it was "icky."

For me it's as simple as, tickling turns me on, I never want to mix the feeling of getting turned on with family in any way, shape, or form.

That's just me though. Lots of other opinions out there. Nothing wrong with that.

Family is one of my no-go's for sure. For me, tickling is a fetish, and fetishes are between me and partners; maybe friends, but never with family. I get that tickling means something different for everyone, and maybe family isn't uncomfortable for them, but for me, I dislike it in stories, and would hate it in real life as well.

Of course, I also hate the idea of my family knowing that I'm submissive in general (not sure why, but I feel like I need to present myself as someone who is more dominant, not just sexually but in life in general), so them knowing that I'm a ticklee is somewhat terrifying.

I feel the same way. I have 2 small children and I sometimes playfully and briefly tickle them. that’s the only time that tickling is a “normal” thing for me. I hate when other people tickle them especially my mom because she does it for too long and constantly when she’s around them. It makes me mad.
Aside from that, Anytime tickling is brought up in casual conversation I usually try changing the subject lol

I urge you to say something, but only at the time it's actually happening.

The goal would be to sound firm, without coming off as either emotional or angry. You could give a knowing nod or grin to your Mom, maybe gently pat her on the hand, while directing her, "No Mom, we've decided no more tickling." You'll be taking control of the situation without complicating your message with blame or feelings -- this is you as a boss, not someone interested in a debate. If she counters with "Why not?" or "Naw, it's okay," (which is unlikely) you don't argue or justify -- instead just repeat, "No more tickling -- that's the rule." I think there's a 98% chance she'll stop and never bring it up again.

If she's the 2% that wants to continue arguing that she insists on tickling your kids, say "We'll discuss it some other time" in a tone that's again asserts control. Then, if you have to, you physically pick up your kid, or if they're too big, walk them somewhere else. You'll win.

I'm an only child, so this does not apply to me.

However, on the subject of sexual fetishes and family.

My best friend/brother has a fetish for women's tongues.

He has a sister and adult niece. (Way over 18, so its okay to mention his niece)

My friend loves to see women stick their tongues out of their mouth.

Yet, when he has seen his sister and niece do it, he is like.

"Its not the same, I cant get turned on by my sister and niece sticking their tongues out, because they are my family"

Such is probably the same with family tickling.

A female friend, a brother's hot girlfriend, etc.

I've had many friends in my life who have hot sisters and nieces

I've had many fantasies of those women getting tickle tortured or their toes sucked.

I think I've made my point

I get a bit of an uncomfortable feeling when some says "I was tickled by such and such" or I was "tickled pink about such a deal". They are not referring to it in a kink way but I so ID tickling with intimate behavior (or sex) that casual use of the word makes me uncomfortable.

I get a bit of an uncomfortable feeling when some says "I was tickled by such and such" or I was "tickled pink about such a deal". They are not referring to it in a kink way but I so ID tickling with intimate behavior (or sex) that casual use of the word makes me uncomfortable.

Same. I feel weird when people bring up tickling in front of me. I can’t even talk about it out loud lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back