• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family tickling

ticklemeadi

TMF Novice
I’ve noticed a lot of stories and discussions regarding tickling with family members. Am I the only one who is disturbed by it? It seems like some people really enjoy it.
I don’t even like when family talks about tickling around me let alone trying to tickle me. I absolutely hate it. Maybe because I know the special way in which I like tickling, it makes me uncomfortable anytime family is involved.
Can someone explain please lol

I do not understand it either and I also find it disturbing. So, you are not alone. There are also some of these stories where it is not clear the ages of all the characters which is also unsettling.

I’ve noticed a lot of stories and discussions regarding tickling with family members. Am I the only one who is disturbed by it? It seems like some people really enjoy it.
I don’t even like when family talks about tickling around me let alone trying to tickle me. I absolutely hate it. Maybe because I know the special way in which I like tickling, it makes me uncomfortable anytime family is involved.
Can someone explain please lol

While being unsure about the extend to which this has been discussed, I think I still leave my two cents about it.

I guess it really depends on relationship to tickling. If it isn't sexual but rather about the sensation, the reaction, the fun of laughing together etc., I don't see reason why tickling within the family would be strange.

For those of us who see it as a sexual or at least very intimite pleasure (the latter in my case), I totally understand how this feels unsettling. My feelings are similar - I'm out of there when they talk about it or attempt it on me. I don't want to share my passion with them

I think FeatherPhantom put it perfectly, it most likely is a result of how the individual views tickling and how it fits in their life.

(Personally I share the some of the same sentiments, but I also know that some people view tickling as a fun past time and not some sexual and or intimate act). For me tickling is usually a bit more intimate so I wouldn't be comfortable being tickled by or tickling a family member.

Tickling for me can be sexual and also a fun past time. I see what you mean though, it must be the way I’m thinking of it.

I love it because it’s so perverted. Real, or fantasy. I know I’m not on the Christian Goths forum.

And it’s fine that other people don’t like it.

But there’s also a lot of tickling images, videos & stories (fictional & factual) that deal with nonconsensual tickling, or celebrity images that they or their agents or photogs did not authorize (or get paid for) to be featured on an adult fetish site.

JUST Wikifeet has freaked out some celeb women. Wait until they see themselves or read about themselves being physically abused for the jollies of a stranger.

For me, it’s whatever floats one’s boat. If some folks are into it, fine. If not, then also fine. It would be a very depressing world if everyone in it were all exactly the same.

I love it because it’s so perverted. Real, or fantasy. I know I’m not on the Christian Goths forum.

And it’s fine that other people don’t like it.

But there’s also a lot of tickling images, videos & stories (fictional & factual) that deal with nonconsensual tickling, or celebrity images that they or their agents or photogs did not authorize (or get paid for) to be featured on an adult fetish site.

JUST Wikifeet has freaked out some celeb women. Wait until they see themselves or read about themselves being physically abused for the jollies of a stranger.

Well said. Most of this thread has felt very kink-shamy to me, which is especially bizarre on a kink forum.

I was just trying to figure out if I’m the only one who’s uncomfortable with family tickling. It seems many many people don’t have a problem with it. My intention was not to kink shame, I was hoping someone could shed some light on their perspective if it differs from mine.

growing up i would become incredibly self conscious if tickling was brought up or happening in my presence.

for me it's not the kink that gets shamed, but the way the person goes about it. like doing it an improper public setting or in an unscrupulous manner. if i was a truly good person i'd just ignore it, but...

Yes I still get that self conscious feeling sometimes depending on the situation

I definitely hate when it’s brought up at family stuff. It’s embarrassing and I usually leave the room. Then I hope that no one is noticing I leave the room every time it’s brought up. I have to say, I actually have a hate on for my mom when she tickles a child or says the word. I don’t know why…??? But it makes me angry.

I definitely hate when it’s brought up at family stuff. It’s embarrassing and I usually leave the room. Then I hope that no one is noticing I leave the room every time it’s brought up. I have to say, I actually have a hate on for my mom when she tickles a child or says the word. I don’t know why…??? But it makes me angry.

I feel the same way. I have 2 small children and I sometimes playfully and briefly tickle them. that’s the only time that tickling is a “normal” thing for me. I hate when other people tickle them especially my mom because she does it for too long and constantly when she’s around them. It makes me mad.
Aside from that, Anytime tickling is brought up in casual conversation I usually try changing the subject lol

I feel the same way. I have 2 small children and I sometimes playfully and briefly tickle them. that’s the only time that tickling is a “normal” thing for me. I hate when other people tickle them especially my mom because she does it for too long and constantly when she’s around them. It makes me mad.
Aside from that, Anytime tickling is brought up in casual conversation I usually try changing the subject lol

That is so uncomfortable. I guess you don’t feel you can mention it either? I could never…

Not my thing. Whenever I see any family related tickling, I avoid it. But if men tickling other men can be considered not gay, then I don't see why tickling family matters can't be seen as non-incestious.

But what if it’s someone else’s family?

Like many of you, I never tickled any family members and actually got embarrassed or even repulsed when family members tickle or got tickled when I was younger.

BUT….

I think it’s hot when it happens and and it’s not my family. Since I love f/f, I find sister/sister or mother/daughter etc. really fun. Maybe it’s the taboo, or the cattiness, but I like it as well (or maybe even more) as f/f tickling among non-family members.

Not my thing. Whenever I see any family related tickling, I avoid it. But if men tickling other men can be considered not gay, then I don't see why tickling family matters can't be seen as non-incestious.

I think it's more like, if you don't have a tickling fetish, then yeah, tickling doesn't even register as sexual, so of course it's no problem between family. It's just for us, it's sexually arousing, so it affects us differently compared to others.

That is so uncomfortable. I guess you don’t feel you can mention it either? I could never…

Sometimes I’ll tell her “okay , that’s enough!” When she does it too long. It makes me uncomfortable that they can’t really verbalize whether they want it to continue or not. If it becomes a bigger problem I’ll definitely tell her it makes me uncomfortable but idk what her deal is lol

I am repulsed by family doing that.
As far as they are concerned, I hate it and get really angry.
That being said, I don't mind if it's someone who is daddy-like doing it, but an actual relative is gross.

I don't understand those who say they have platonic experiences with it, as well as having the fetish. I don't understand how you can feel both.

I am repulsed by family doing that.
As far as they are concerned, I hate it and get really angry.
That being said, I don't mind if it's someone who is daddy-like doing it, but an actual relative is gross.

I don't understand those who say they have platonic experiences with it, as well as having the fetish. I don't understand how you can feel both.

Same! Tickling for me isn’t always sexual, sometimes I just enjoy it and the rush I get from it but I still could never enjoy it coming from family. I even hate when my closest friends tickle me. I just feel so uncomfortable

If you can separate the sexual from the general thrill of it, family tickling can be great (when it's not your family). Best story I ever read in a forum here: A military guy, in full uniform, was in a doctor's office for a checkup before heading out on a stint or something. In the waiting room with him: a mother with two young kids. The girl, around 10, caught the guy -- a foot fetishist who wrote the story -- staring at her mother's flip-flop feet. She grinned at him, then jumped down and tickled the hell out of her mom's feet. Mom shrieked, and she was save only by the receptionist, as they were called into the doctor's office about a minute later. That tells me that the kids and dad probably tickle mom's feet all the time, and I think I can enjoy the thought of that without it being creepy.

Hmmm! As a member of the BDSM and kink community for 18 years now, a former BDSM slave, AND as a life-long tickle enthusiast (-lee), I will toss in as well! : )

I absolutely LOVE incest role-play in my tickling stories. LOVE it. Not only does it NOT make me uncomfortable in the slightest, it is the whip cream on an already delicious tickling sundae for me.

Like an earlier poster said, which I wll build on, at least in the kinky community that -I- am part of, we don't kink-shame other folk's kinks. Which technically wasn't done here, at least in my view, since all of the people were just expressing their opinions on how it makes them feel, which are ALL valid, by the way... but it did get close to kink shaming.

The wall that my kinky group stay behind can generally be summed up as the wall between reality versus fantasy. There are any number of things that can be done in fantasy that are not only morallly wrong in reality, they would also be deadly. But people get confused by this. We see a LOT of new folks coming into the BDSM community who have read the "Gor" series of books... even engaging in online role-play with Gor themes before they decide to join us. They then visit their local real-life BDSM dungeon, expecting to find all the same things. How incredibly shocked are they, then, at being confronted with a TON of rules and regulations about boundaries, safety, respect, inclusion, MORE safety...and a long list of things that are absolutely forbidden, such as bringing children anywhere NEAR the dungeon, etc.. There's also ZERO alcohol or drugs allowed. Anyone breaking ANY of the rules is IMMEDIATELY banned for life.

All of the people -I- know in BDSM commmunity would be horrified by ACTUAL non-consensual activities. Of ANY kind. That's just not how we do things. Because actual kidnapping, and actual abuse is ALWAYS wrong. But that doesn't mean we can't engage in fantasies about certain activities, and even consensually act them out with other adults (as in "consensual non-consent" play).

So when the topic of incest role-play comes up, it can be a VERY hot topic for many people. But in my experience, it's that folks that have fuzzy lines between fantasy and reality have the most problems with this. When one's boundary between the two is strong and well-defined, then things become easy, safe, and fun.

Take our favorite kink of tickling: I'm lucky enough to have two tickle tops who tie me up and tickle me (or at least they did till Covid struck). And whatever they and I negotiate is fine betweeen us. But here's what happened when a forth person, who watched the first two and I publically play down at the dungeon, decided to spontaniously reach out and tickle me, WITHOUT my permssion, without ANY negotiations, without any thought beyond her own sadistic satisfaction. And we are talking about tickling for 1/4th of one second in time.

She has now been banned from the dungeon for life. What she to me she did in the community kitchen, where 6 people witnessed it, all 6 reported it, and she was immediately walked out.

Now... we see this EXACT sort of act (non-consensual tickling) in a TON of stories here on the TMF. Which is PERFECTLY FINE, as a story. Because it's not real. It's fantasy. No real persons were harmed during the making of these deliciously perverted tales. But once we are iin the real world, dealing with real people, an entirely different set of rules is employed. Which HAVE to be there. So, for me...for my community, it's like a switch: either we're in fantasy-land, where almost everything goes, or we are in the real world, where we have a narrow band of possibilities that have large responsibilities, rules, boundaries, and accountabilities to pay attention to, and to follow, attached to them.

So I am NOT squicked out by anything I read on here. It may not be my cup of tea, and once I see something I am not interested in, I immediately move on. But in my mind, I know there will be people on here who find that exact stuff, whatever it is, highly exciting. More power to them, I say. Because I've moved on to another story. Kink is like a make-it-yourself salad. You take from the stuff you want, leaving the stuff you don't, and voila! The perfect meal. Doesn't mean that other people aren't going to eat the spinach, the anchovies, and the benana pudding you left behind, however. Breaking taboos is one of the oldest, most exciting things we can do to stimulate our nervous systems. It's FUN.
It's delicious. It's satisfying.

As long as it's safe in all of the ways it should be safe.

Last edited:
I don’t care if I’m “kink-shamed.” I’m made of stronger stuff and I’m going to do what I want in my private life; approval, rejection, positive or negative reinforcement not necessary.

I mean, “furries” and “littles?” Good lord y’all. Do something weird and perverted that’s normal.

Not into it. It has the same basic rules as sex for me - you do it with unrelated consenting adults - with the exception that the ler can ignore or mock the lee's pleas for them to stop, but that's understood from the outset by anyone who's into this fetish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back