• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in Atlanta - Sept. 18, 2021

raslebe

Verified
Hey there folks - it's time for another munch!

The munch will take place at Wild Heaven West End Brewery and Gardens,

1010 White St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, on August 21st at 2pm.

PM if you're coming so I can get a head count.

I'm open to discussing alternate locations for next month, so feel free to send suggestions.

Hope to see you there!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Yes, it's stilll on. Same time, same place.

Hope to see you there!

Well, we had one person show up, which in my eyes counts as a success. We met during the last munch, and we had a good conversation over good beer.

I do intend to do another munch in October in a new location, so stay tuned.

I'm inclined to hold it in another brewpub type venue. The current place has a lot of space with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating with nice spacing. The last two times we met, there was enough spacing that we could speak without concern for being overheard.

I'm open for suggestions if anyone has any. I know one has been to hold it outside Atlanta's perimeter. Again, let me know what your thoughts are.

I look forward to meeting more of the tickling community, and will continue trying to provide opportunities to connect.

Hope to see you some time!

I want to come next time..I'm nervous...I live in Newnan so it's not far for me.
Love to hang with ya! I'm looking at times and places now - hopefully I'll have something nailed down soon.

Stay tuned, and feel free to pm me if you have any questions or concerns.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back