• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: The Fear FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello! I am quite proud of this new installment in the Jenni universe. It features the character of Becky from Suikoden's classic FFFF/M story, At The Mercy Of The Ab-Mistress, which can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?52882-At-the-mercy-of-the-Ab-Mistress-(FFFF-m) . That story is one of the first that I ever read on this site and was a big influence for me when I started writing tickle fiction. Thanks to Suikoden for allowing me to use the character! I hope you enjoy!

Ricky Vanden was feeling pretty good. He normally would have never put too much stock in dating someone that he met on a fetish website, but at this moment, he had no regrets.

“It’s just a couple more blocks.” The spectacled angel in tight jeans in the passenger seat told him. Her name was Becky. But her screen name on the site was what had first snagged his attention. On there, she was known as DoubleKnots97. The implication of the name alone had sparked a fire in Ricky’s loins and as the two of them had started to chat, she told him all about how proficient she was in different knots and ties. Ricky loved to be tied up, but rarely had he dated someone who was either interested in the activity or even knowledgeable about it. But he had a feeling that Becky was about to open his eyes to something special.

They had met for drinks earlier that evening. Ricky was only two beers into the night, however. He didn’t want to be too inebriated when it came time for the fun stuff. He had told her very bluntly that he wanted to know what it was like to be at her mercy. She had told him some stories about tying guys and putting them into sexy situations, reading them erotica while they struggled to be able to touch themselves in the ropes that she expertly wrapped them in. She asked him what else aroused him besides immobilization. He admitted to being a tit man and liking long hair among other things. While Becky wasn’t quite a brick house or anything, her figure was perfect for her weight and height. She promised him a night that he wouldn’t forget. All he had to do was drive her home and come in with her.

Becky fixed her glasses as she walked him up to her front door. She fumbled with the keys for a moment before finally unlocking it and leading him inside.

“Come with me.” She instructed as she led him into the bedroom. The bed was huge. A four post with a large red comforter. He shuddered when she came up behind him and breathed against his neck. “How do you feel?” She asked.

“A little nervous.” He told her. “But excited.”

“Good. I like nervous guys.” Becky sighed against his neck, watching the goosebumps forming. “So does my friend.”

“Your friend?” Ricky turned to see another woman suddenly standing next to Becky. His jaw almost hit the floor. This girl was a bombshell. Her generous chest heaved in her low cut pink blouse. Her brown eyes were bright and animated. Her mouth was stretched into a huge grin. And her face was painted up like a harlequin.

“Hi there, Ricky.” She introduced herself. “I’m Jenni!”

“Um… hi…”

“He’s utterly speechless.” Becky chuckled.

“That’s okay. He’ll be making lots of sounds eventually.” Jenni claimed before turning back to Ricky. “So, my girl here tells me that you like to be tied up.”

“Well yeah I… I mean… I’ve been curious about it for a long time…”

“Well first thing’s first.” Jenni proclaimed. The two girls advanced on him with playful smiles and Jenni pulled his tee shirt off over his head while Becky unstrapped his belt and yanked down his khakis. The suddenness with which his nudity became realized had him red in the face.

“Sit on the bed, good sir.” Jenni gestured grandly towards the foot of the bed. While Becky went to the dresser to pull out a few short lengths of rope, Jenni disappeared. She soon walked back into the room carrying a cut, three foot long bungee cord and a roll of duct tape.

It was happening. It was really happening. Ricky felt himself getting hard already. It didn’t go unnoticed.

“If I had to guess, I would say that Ricky was in a pretty good mood right about now.” Becky commented.

“Give it about five minutes.” Jenni responded. The two girls shared a laugh that Ricky couldn’t help but feel left out of. It was as if they knew something that he didn’t.

“Well, it’s probably because we’re gonna tie him up but honestly, it could also be your top, Jen.”

“Sorry?”

“On the way over, he said he was a tit man.” Becky shared.

“I haven’t met many guys who weren’t, to be honest. At least to some extent.” Jenni added. “Anything else he likes?”

“Yeah, he said he prefers long… hair…” Becky came to the realization that out of the two of them, Ricky undoubtedly found Jenni to be more attractive. The clown gave her a friendly look. “Don’t worry. You’re gonna have a lot of fun tonight. I promise.”

“Listen, I think you’re both hot.” Ricky told the duo.

“That’s sweet of you.” Jenni told him. “But for now, we need you to lay down on the bed like a good boy. Feet together, arms straight out.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Ricky excitedly jumped o the bed and laid back, resting his head on a pillow and stretching his arms out to either side towards the posts. He put his legs together but made sure to adjust himself so that his thighs didn’t crush his genitals.

The first thing that Becky did was use one of the ropes to tie his ankles together. She made it tight enough that he couldn’t wriggle free, but not so tight that his medial malleolus’ didn’t press together and cause discomfort. As far as the feet went, Jenni took it from there. While the clown tied the cut end of the bungee cord to the ropes that held his ankles together and hooked the other end down underneath the foot of the bed, Becky went to work on the wrists. She used the other two lengths of rope to secure his wrists to the posts on either side. The entire process only took about four minutes with both girls working together. When they were finished, they regrouped at the foot of the bed and looked over their handiwork.

“How about it, stud?” Becky asked. “Can you get free?”

Ricky tried to pull at his wrists first. He had, in the past, been able to use his fingers to undo certain knots, but Becky knew what she was doing, she made the knots quite far from the reach of his fingers. As for his feet, the bungee cord made it impossible for him to lift his legs or bring his feet closer to him.

“Top marks.” He said. “I can’t move.”

“And from the looks of your own um… post… you seem pretty happy about it.” Becky joked. He was still hard and the feeling of being secured just aroused him further. “Anyways…” Becky changed the subject. “What do you want to do now, Jenni? Wanna catch a movie or something?”

“I dunno.” Jenni looked over Ricky’s body. “I feel like it would be kinda cruel to just let him lay here all alone. I think we should hang out with him.”

As the two women talked, Ricky couldn’t help but get the feeling that this was all rehearsed. That there was already some kind of plan regarding what to do with him.

“I guess that you’re right. You know, he clearly enjoys feeling helpless.” Becky said. “I wonder if there is anything that we can do to make him feel more… helpless.”

“Oh, I know!” Jenni acted as if a thought had just popped into her head. “Let’s tickle him!”

“Yeah, that’s a great idea.” Becky agreed. “I feel like he’s super ticklish.”

“Oh, come on.” Ricky scoffed. “Very funny.”

“It is kinda funny, actually.” Jenni said. “Tickle torture is somewhat of a specialty of mine. I’ve been doing it for years. I bet that if we tickled you for long enough, we could get you to do just about anything. Hahaha.”

To hear the two of them talk so calmly about putting him through such an ordeal was making Ricky nervous. Logically, they could do whatever they wanted and he wouldn’t be in any position to stop them. He hoped that his uneasiness wasn’t visible.

“Cute. Tell you what: Why don’t you two untie me and we can all go out for drinks or something?” He casually suggested.

“Why?” Jenni asked. “I have plenty of booze in my kitchen. Bars are so expensive these days anyways.”

“Yeah, and I feel like it’s supposed to rain real hard at some point in the next couple of hours.” Becky added. “All in all, it’s probably better if we all stay in.”

“Well, then I think we should at least come up with a new plan. I’m not very ticklish and to be fair, there are probably things that we could do that are more entertaining.”

“I dunno.” Jenni considered. “Making you scream for mommy sounds pretty entertaining.” Both girls laughed at the idea.

Ricky cleared his throat and wracked his brain trying to think of a way out of this. Then it hit him: He was being silly. He hadn’t been tickled in years. For all he knew, he had probably lost it at some point in his teens. The idea that he was still ticklish as a grownup was laughable in and of itself. He even remembered a past girlfriend trying to grab his knees at one point a few years back and it hadn’t really phased him. Despite Jenni’s self proclaimed tickle expert status, he actually was feeling a little more relaxed about the notion of two girls trying to tickle him. Really, the odds were that they would go at it for a couple of minutes or so, get bored, and then they would be at the point where they weren’t going to get any kind of desired result but they are already touching him. A three-way was looking fairly likely.

Letting them try to tickle him suddenly seemed like a great idea!

“Fine.” He sighed. “If you really want to waste your time. The last girl who tried to tickle me didn’t get anywhere.”

“Maybe she just didn’t know what she was doing.” Jenni walked over and sat on the bed on his left side, looking down at him. The confidence in her eyes bothered him a little but he still felt as though nothing would really come of their attempts. “Tell me, what did this girl do exactly?”

“She tried to tickle my knees.” Ricky said. “It didn’t tickle at all. Like I said, you won’t get anywhere.”

“I see.” Jenni nodded. “And I bet that she grabbed you and tickled for like four seconds and gave up, right?”

“What difference does it make?” He became annoyed. “This is stupid.”

“I’m just saying that when you want to start a fire, having a lighter nearby is usually more effective than trying to rub sticks together for a few seconds.” Jenni said. “Consider me the lighter.” Jenni raised a single finger for him to see. He chose to look away. It didn’t matter though as she lowered her hand and slightly pressed in between the second to bottom rib. The touch was quick and gentle, as if she was tapping a touch screen. He shifted just a little.

“What are you doing?” Becky asked.

“He’s a little too sure of himself.” Jenni replied. “I’m just putting the fear in him.” She tapped the same spot again and got the same reaction. He looked back at her, suddenly not appearing quite so courageous. She lowered her finger towards that spot again but this time, when she got near it, he pulled away just a little. She smirked at him. She touched the finger down just beneath his underarm and lazily dragged it down to that rib. He was quick to regain control after giving her the teensiest smile. Something had changed in the way that he saw the busty clown who was leering down at him with knowing eyes.

He felt intimidated.

“Still feel like a tough guy?” Jenni asked him as Becky looked on, fascinated by what she was witnessing. “Because I’m perfectly happy exposing you for the ticklish boy that you are.” Jenni climbed on top of him, straddling his belly. The menacing smirk was still on her face “I’m gonna do it, you know.” She placed her middle and index fingers at the bottoms of his ribs on either side. “I’m gonna put you on the spot… and I’m gonna scare you.” She began to slowly and gently walk her fingers, just a couple millimeters at a time… up his ribs. He was already realizing that he was still just as ticklish as he used to be. And to make it worse, he was starting to believe Jenni’s claims about what a great tickler she was. Everything about her technique was calculated and proficient. From the amount of pressure that she touched him with, to the playfulness of how she was walking her fingers, as if each little tap was part of a countdown, to the way that she was speaking to him. The way that she was threatening him. “And once I have you scared… you will start to feel… ticklish.” The smile was spreading across his face already. All three of them knew it.

And when her fingers crawled under his arms, he panicked.

“Look… oh… okay you… you… hahaha… you can… hehe… you’ve made your point.”

“Have I?” She asked, softly creeping the pads of her fingertips around in his unprotected underarms and looking into his soul as she kept smirking that damned smirk. “And what point is that?”

“You’re… you… (snort)…” He was really trying to keep it together. “Okay… maybe… hehehe… maybe I’m… just a lihittle…”

“Just a little what?” Jenni asked innocently. “It’s okay. You can tell me. Use your big boy words.” The soft, barely moving fingertips were putting all kinds of chinks in his armor as they played in his underarms.

“Ticklish…” Saying the word out loud almost broke him completely.

“Oh?” She raised an eyebrow. “But if you were ticklish… even just a little bit… ” She leaned in real close, her nose just an inch from his. He saw her grin from ear to ear. “You’d be laaaaughing…”

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha…” He gave in and Becky cheered.

“Yay! You got him!”

“Tickle tickle…” Now that the bubble had burst, Jenni started spidering faster. Ricky responded by bouncing his butt up and down as he laughed. “Now that you’re all giggly, we’re gonna have a lot of fun! Hey, Becky, why don’t you try those knees now?”

Becky didn’t need to hear anymore than that. She had tickled a few folks in her time as well. She climbed up behind Jenni and grabbed him just above his knees. As he was already under Jenni’s teasing spell, he reacted with a healthy bout of fresh laughter. “Coochie coo!” Becky taunted as she fashioned her thumbs and index fingers into claws and playfully tweaked that spot over and over on both legs.

“Hahahahahahaha… okay… okaaahahahahay… that’s enough!”

“Says who?” Jenni stopped tickling and motioned for Becky to stop as well. “You’re not in any position to tell us what to do. The only way that we’ll let you go if if you can keep from laughing. You know that tickling is no fun if you can’t get a laugh. How about if Becky tickles your feet for a couple of minutes. Just Becky… and we’ll untie you if you can keep it together.”

Ricky thought about it. He had a feeling that if Jenni tickled his feet, as talented as she was, that he wouldn’t stand a chance. But maybe Becky wouldn’t prove to be such a capable tickler. It was worth a shot.

“Fine.” He agreed. “But just two minutes.”

“No more. No less.” Jenni promised. She nodded to Becky, who happily got on the carpet and knelt down so that she was facing the bottoms of his feet. Jenni pulled her phone out and opened an app to start the countdown. “Okay… ready… set… tickle!” She started the countdown and Ricky took a deep breath, trying to calm himself as Becky went to work. She lightly skated her fingernails up and down the soles. She watched in amusement as his feet wiggled and wagged about, trying to evade her. Jenni just watched his face. At the thirty second mark, Becky tried some tickle talk.

“Does that tickle? Are you ticklish, Ricky? Coochie coochie coo…” Ricky was having trouble to be sure, but the smile returned to him when she started the verbal teasing. Jenni was studying his reaction to specific things that she said to him, trying to scope out a weakness. A way in.

Ricky just stared at the ceiling and tried to fight the smile on his face. It wasn’t easy. The tickle talk was making it almost impossible for him to put his mind on anything else.

“Tickle tickle tickle… Oh, Ricky, these toes look so ticklish. Oh, hello toesies…” Jenni saw how he glitched when he heard that last part and a light bulb went off in the clown’s head. She grinned evilly and turned to Becky.

“Tickle talk.” The clown told her.

“I AM talking to him, Jenni.”

“No.” Jenni slowly shook her head. “Don’t talk to him.” Becky looked confused until Jenni clarified, looking down at his feet.

“Talk to them.”

Becky understood immediately and changed tactics. She suddenly took on the tone of a parent playing with an infant and started cooing to his feet.

“Oh, how are you doing, little feetsies?” She asked. “Would you like to play? Can I play with you?” Jenni saw that Ricky was now looking down at Becky, watching her tickle his soles. “Can I play tickle with you? Huh? Can I? I love playing tickle! Especially with soft, sweet looking feetsies like you! Yes, I do. Tickle tickle tickle! Do you like me playing tickle with you, little feetsies? You must like it because you are dancing! Look at you go!”

“Wait!” Ricky suddenly stammered. Jenni looked down at her phone. Twenty seconds left.

“And what cute little piggies! Are you all going to dance for me, too!? Let’s find out! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle…”

“BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ricky didn’t just crack. He exploded. His laughter was loud and spirited. And it was music to to the girls’ ears.

“Are you a happy toe? Are you? How about you over here? Can I give you a wiggle. Wiggle wiggle toesies?” Becky didn’t let up. She was having too much fun. “How about you? I think you’re the happiest toesie of all. You must be because you’re the littlest one! I’m coming to get you. I’m coming to GET you! Tickle tickle tickle!”

The trick had worked. Ricky was beside himself, positively giddy with mirth as Becky subjected him to her childish tickles and taunts. Jenni allowed it to continue for another few minutes before she told Becky to stop. At that point, Ricky was quite sweaty and flushed. Becky had put him through the ringer. Jenni whispered “I’m so proud of you” to her before looking back down at Ricky.

“How are you doing down there, champ?”

“That tickled so bad.” He confessed, telling the girls nothing they didn’t already know. “Why did that tickle so much? My feet aren’t that ticklish.”

“Because when you tickle someone… if you are doing it right… you can’t just tickle their skin. You have to tickle their imagination.” Jenni told him. “You have to make the person feel like they are yours. Playing with them and making them feel like they are kids again is one of my preferred methods of doing just that. And if you ask me, Becky has that trick down pat.”

“What happens now?” He asked as his breathing was now becoming more relaxed again.

“I mean, we’re not done if that’s what you’re asking.” Jenni told him. She looked over to his erection. “It looks like you really enjoy us playing with you.” Jenni placed a warm hand on his belly, casually running a fingertip up and down an inch or so up the side of the penis. When she saw that same ticklish smile return to his face, she knew what had to be done. “Oh… no, we’re not done by a long shot.” She beckoned for her partner in crime to come up and sit on his other side. Becky did so without a hint of hesitancy.

“Are we gonna tickle a pickle?”

“You betcha.” Jenni hopped off of the bed. I just want to grab a few things before we begin. I’ll be right back.” And with that, the clown left the other two behind.

“Just you and me, huh boy?” She stroked his cheek. “You know, I think it’s really cute how you got hard from me tickling you. It’s really adorable.” She looked down to his rigid member. “This has turned out to be one of the best nights of my life. And regardless of whatever Jenni has planned, I promise that it will be one of the best nights of your life as well.”

“Okay, break it up.” The clown came bouncing back into the room, jiggling in her top. She had a small feather duster in one hand and a bottle of lubricant in the other. “We’re gonna have us a ticklegasm!”

“What’s that?” Ricky asked.

“Exactly what it sounds like, tit man.” Jenni said as she stunned both her friend and their captive by suddenly pulling her top off over her head and unhooking her bra. Her round, glorious orbs were accentuated by pink, erect nipples. She moved over to the bed and joined the others. “Becky, untie his ankles.” The girl with the glasses didn’t question the command. She separated the bungee cord from the rope and undid the knots that she had tied, pulling the rope free and spreading his legs open. Jenni climbed on top of him, facing the foot of the bed, and laid on her belly, pressing her bottom against his chin. She then dabbed a generous helping of lube onto her chest and rubbed it down into her deep cleavage. “Okay, mama. I’ve got my job, and you’ve got yours.” Jenni handed Becky the small duster and Becky knew precisely what the clown expected of her. Jenni didn’t waste any more time. She laid on her belly and tucked Ricky into her pillowy cleavage.

They both heard Ricky gasp loudly. Jenni just snickered and looked at Becky.

“Some react more strongly than others. Okay, let’s begin!” She crossed her arms around her chest and shifted his penis around between her boobs. He was soon writhing and moaning quietly in ecstasy. After a few moments, Jenni nodded at Becky. Becky took the feathery implement and began to dust Ricky’s scrotum with quick little flicks of her wrist.

“Hahahahahahaha hehehehehe hahahahaha…”

“Tickle tickle…” Becky started to tease him but Jenni gave her a look.

“Don’t talk to him. Talk to them.”

Becky once again reverted back to the juvenile cooing that she had subjected Ricky to earlier.

“Well, hello there! Are you happy to see me? Because I am happy to see you! Oh, don’t be afraid! I’m here to play with you. Here we goooo!” The feathering began again and Ricky surrendered entirely.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA…”

“Oh, what nice purple skin you have! Let’s me know just how ticka-lish you arrrrre.” She brought her other hand into play, spidering and feathering the testes.

Jenni was holding her breasts together tightly around him and jerking him as she watched Becky come into her own.

“What’s this over here? Huh? Is that a secret? Will you tell me your secrets? Will you let me know if this tickles? Hmmm.”

“No…” Ricky gasped but Becky just cooed “uh huhhh” at his balls and he exploded. Jenni held her breasts shut as he came so that the mess would be contained. The two women allowed him to experience his ticklegasm until he had nothing else to give. To nobody’s surprise, He didn’t stay awake for very long after that.

As Jenni cleaned herself off with a wet washrag, she congratulated Becky yet again on a job well done. Hopefully, this would be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Last edited:
That was a hot story. I loved it!

It means a lot that you wanted to bring the character of Becky back. While Samantha Storm is the lovely and lethal unobtainable goddess, Becky is the cute (and secretly kinky) girl next door that you might just be able to date. These crossover stories of our little universes are a real treat.

I'm sure there are going to be more than a few readers wishing they were in Ricky's position. ;)

She also appears in a comic strip called The Itch if anyone is interested.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?306313-The-Itch-Chapter-1

That was a hot story. I loved it!

It means a lot that you wanted to bring the character of Becky back. While Samantha Storm is the lovely and lethal unobtainable goddess, Becky is the cute (and secretly kinky) girl next door that you might just be able to date. These crossover stories of our little universes are a real treat.

I'm sure there are going to be more than a few readers wishing they were in Ricky's position. ;)

She also appears in a comic strip called The Itch if anyone is interested.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?306313-The-Itch-Chapter-1

Thanks, Suikoden! Both for your kind words and permission to use the character in the first place. I am glad you enjoyed how I utilized her! I am sure that the two women will meet again.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back