• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Loan (explicit)

NYguy2

This is my first attempt at a story. Please let me know what you think & if there should be a part 2….

“So what do we do now? Michelle asked her husband Rob. They both were sitting at the kitchen table looking at the bills piled up. Rob had his head down, eyeing the bank statement balance. For the first time in a long time, he felt helpless. His eyes met Michelle’s and he could see the nervousness, as he was sure she could see the same in his.

Michelle and Rob have been married for 18 years. They have had their fair share of rough patches and have had some financial problems before, but not on this level. What hurt them this time was that Michelle was recently laid off. In the past, they were able to secure a bank loan or ask their parents for some assistance, but neither was an option anymore. Their parents were now retired and did not have the means to loan them some money. The bank could not issue them a loan because their credit score took a hit and their debt to income ratio was too high. Rob and Michelle were in serious financial trouble.

As they looked in each other’s eyes for a while, Michelle started to twirl her medium length brown hair. It was a nervous habit that Rob always thought was cute. Rob got up, kissed his wife on the forehead and said “we’ll figure this out.” Rob thought to himself, “damn she always smells so good” as he sat back on his chair. He was still very much attracted to Michelle. She was a petit 40 year old, standing only about 5’2” with a curvy medium build. Rob was 45, standing about 5’8” and still in pretty good shape, but his thinning hair always bothered him. He often wondered what his wife still saw in him.

Rob was brought out of his gaze by the sound of Michelle’s shoes hitting he floor. He looked under the table and noticed his wife just took off her flats. Michelle noticed Rob looking, so she rolled her deep brown eyes and tucked her feet under her legs on the chair on which she was sitting. Rob loved her feet- perfectly shaped, milky white in the colder months and tanning a bit in the warmer.

Michelle hated people looking at her size 7 feet. She was very self conscious about them for some odd reason. This was a continuous debate in the beginning of their relationship. Rob had an intense fetish for feet, especially tickling them. Michelle had an intense hate for being tickled, especially on her feet. He remembered the times he tried to tickle Michelle’s feet and how angry she got. She always said her feet were off limits and would not let Rob touch them. In her words, “the slightest touch is pure torture.” He grew to live without touching her feet, except for the times she was sleeping and her feet were peaking out from the covers. He managed to get in a few light touches but her feet always twitched violently back under the covers. Still Rob, had a constant fantasy of his wife’s feet being tickled.

“Can we please focus here?” Michelle said angrily. Rob shrugged and said “the only option I see is to declare bankruptcy.” Michelle protested “I will not do that. It will ruin our future.” Rob pondered “What other choice is there?” Michelle started tapping her pinkish polished finger nails on the table. Rob thought of her toe nails painted the same color and how sexy they must look. That thought soon disappeared as Michelle said “We could ask Danny for help.”

Rob looked at Michelle reluctantly but knew she was right. Danny was a childhood friend of Michelle’s. Rob always felt uneasy when he was around Michelle because he knew Danny had a thing for Michelle in the past. He was constantly pursuing her as they got older, but Michelle never felt anything for him other than friendship. He actually caught Danny a few times staring at Michelle- looking her up and down and locking his eyes on her shoes she was wearing. Rob had a strong suspicion that Danny had some interest in tickling as well. But Rob, being on the shy side, never got the courage to ask him about it and didn’t even know how to bring it up. One of the debates Rob and Michelle had when Rob tried to tickle her years ago, was how she said she had to fight off Danny trying to tickle her in high school and how she shouldn’t have to fight off her husband now. Rob had a flash of how he overheard Danny’s ex wife speaking to Michelle about how Danny used to pin her down and tickle her. He remembered the shear look of terror on Michelle’s face. A look he could not shake. “I’m calling Danny” Michelle stated. She picked up the phone and asked Danny. He was more than happy to help and Rob and Michelle would just pay him back when they were more financially stable. But Rob could not help thinking that they just made a deal with the devil.

The next day, Rob was working from home and Michelle went to Danny’s shop to pick up his check. Danny was a very skilled carpenter and his business really took off. He was doing extremely well for himself. Rob was jolted by his phone ringing. He looked at the phone strangely. It was a FaceTime call from Danny. “Danny!” Yelled Rob. “You FaceTimed me, dude!” Danny did not answer. Rob noticed it looked like the phone was placed on his desk. He could hear his wife talking to Danny. They were circling around something he created. “What is it” asked Michelle. “It’s a mid-evil device. One of the museums wanted me to create a replica, so I was happy to make one.” Said Danny. Rob looked closer at the phone. It looked like a table with beautifully carved stocks on both sides. “What did they use this for?” Michelle asked. Danny said look- he jumped on the table and tried to lay down. “um, I’m a bit too big- why don’t you try? You are the perfect size.” Michelle hesitated, but Rob insisted that she help him to see if he table worked, especially since he was helping the financially. “ugh! Fine” Michelle growled.

Rob gazed at the sight on his phone of his wife in jeans and a tight tshirt laying on the table. Her wrists were secured above her head in the stocks and her ankles were secured at the bottom stocks. Her flats were just peaking out from the stocks. Rob was immediately turned on and sat to take in this view of his beautiful wife.

Danny was gazing at Michelle as well. He could tell Michelle was getting nervous and angry. She always cursed when she was angry. “Ok Danny, get me the fuck out of here! I seriously can’t move.” Danny smirked “don’t you know what these were used for? This was a device for torture. Mostly a specific kind.” Michelle looked confused. “Mostly tickling” said Danny. “And if I remember correctly, you are very ticklish”. Michelle and Rob yelled at the same time “What the fuck!!!” Michelle’s voice quivered in fear, “Don’t even think about it!!!!” Rob was yelling for Danny to not touch her as well, but a strange thing happened. He became very aroused, so he got closer to see what was about to happen. But he could not imagine what was about to take place.

All Rob could see was Michelle’s eyes shut and her teeth were biting down hard. Her body looked so tense. Rob was now doing something with her underarms. It looked like he was holding his fingers on her armpits as Michelle started to thrash back and forth. “Wow, I didn’t even touch you yet, Michelle!” Danny said. “I’m fuckin ticklish and you-“ before Michelle could finish, Danny started to lightly circle her underarms- her whole body jolted. He saw Danny dig his fingers in and Michelle let out a loud scream and was trying to say something but Rob could not make it out. “ I I ahhhh hahahaha noooo pleeeeeee!!!!!!” Danny let off her armpits. Michelle was panting. Holy Shit, Holy Shit, HOLY SHIT!!!!!” Was the last Rob heard as Danny’s fingers were poking her sides. He looked like he was digging in her ribs also and lifting up her shirt to expose her belly. He was mixing spider tickles with hard digging. Rob saw his wife’s body lose all control. Violent thrashes and spasms followed by incoherent screams. Rob’s eyes were bulging and his heart was pounding. “Danny is all out tickle torturing my wife!” He secretly wished he was there to help. There was a silent hard belly laughing now as Danny’s fingers wiggled above her hip bones. Michelle’s head was thrown back, her mouth was wide open, but there was no sound. Tears were coming down her cheeks. Rob felt bad for Michelle now and he yelled at Danny to give her a break. He did just that a few seconds later and Michelle began to cough. Panting “ Please, Please I cannot take this…” “You have to” replied Danny as he grabbed her inner thighs which caused Michelle to scream a little louder. Her body wiggled back and forth with Rob hearing ‘EEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” His wife’s streaks were implanting in his mind. “Catch your breath” said Danny as he let go of Michelle’s thighs. He moved down to the foot of the table. “You’ll need all the strength for this now”

Michelle was still panting and sweating with tears still streaming. She lifted her head to see where Danny was. “Oh fuck no! NO! Danny, please- whatever you are thinking about doing DO NOT!!! The device works. You proved your point. I don’t want a check from you anymore. Just let me go you fuckin shithead! You’re a fuckin fuck!!!” Michelle and Rob knew at the same time she had just made a grave mistake. Rob yelled out “oh, Michelle!” Michelle yelled out “oh, mother fucker!” As her head thumped back on the table trying to brace for what was coming. “I was thinking about letting you out” said Danny as he slid of Michelle’s right flat and dropped it to the floor. “But you insulted me” he said as he slid off her left flat. That second “THUMP” of her flat hitting the floor and the cool air on her soles sent Michelle into an all out panic. She was reall pulling hard against the stocks to escape, but it was no use. “Good, use all your energy” said Danny. He stepped back to admire Michelle’s seemingly incredibly soft bare soles. Rob sat back to admire the situation. He could not see her soles, but was enjoying the view non-the-less. Rob thought to himself, “Danny, please tickle her feet. PLEASE!!!” This was something Rob dreamed of seeing, even though he was not the one tickling his wife. Danny still stared at her feet. “Beautiful. Sexy. Perfect” he said. “My you have wrinkly feet”. Rob could see Michelle trying to scrunch her toes. “My fingers are going to surf on each one” One final plea went unheard “Danny don’t touch my fuckin feeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahhaahhaaaaaaaaa!” Then all Rob heard and saw was pure chaos. Madness. t was the second loudest scream he heard from his wife. The first came in a few minutes.

Now, Rob new Michelle for over 20 years. He never saw her body move and bend the way it did to try to get away. He also heard sounds that were not human coming from his wife. He could hear the sound of his wife’s crazily ticklish body bouncing up and down against the table. The whole scene was pure insanity and a blur. It looked like Danny was tracing the outside of her soles with his finger nails. Up along her toes, down her arches, to her heels. “Wow- silky soft” Danny said. Danny was giving some baby talk and teasing Michelle which made her buck harder. He started spider tickling slowly, faster, slower, harder, softer, faster, slower. It looked unbearable. He eased up as Michelle’s body went limp. She laid there wheezing. “Fucker!” She whispered. Danny did not say anything, but got some kind of brush. As soon as it pressed on his wife’s soles, Michelle turned her head to the phone. Rob knew she didn’t see the phone because she was oblivious. The look on her face burned in Rob’s mind. The look of madness, almost crossing the border to insanity- her eyes were starting back and forth and then closed. The way her mouth was opened with laughter and screams. Her head bouncing around out of control. Rob was about to lose it himself. Danny really worked his wife’s feet with that brush. It was relentless torture. Rob could hear the scratching of the bristles on her soft sensitive soles. After a few minutes, the brush dropped as Michelle tried to compose herself.

Danny now jumped on the table and straddled her belly. With all the madness, nobody noticed Michelle’s shirt comes up over her breast, exposing her bright pink bra. Danny started spider tickling her side again, causing convulsions. It looked like Danny “inadvertently” brushed the sides of one of Michelle’s breasts. He got a new sound and reaction. “mmmmmmmm!” Michelle moaned. This took Danny by surprise as he paused and went back and forth with tickling her sides and running his fingers along her breasts. “Ahahahaha mmmmmm ahahahahahaa mmmmmm!” Was what Rob heard. He did not know whether he was mad at Danny now for tickling his wife’s breasts, but he was way too turned on to care. He knew Michelle was not ticklish on her breasts. It was a highly erogenous zone for her. Especially her nipples. Which Danny was now focusing on. Her body tensed up. Rob knew this look well. She became silent, her head cocked to one side, and her back arched up. Rob could picture her eyes rolling back. About 3 seconds of silence, then she let out such a pleasurable moan and her body quivered for a moment. She had an orgasm. Reality hit Rob as he yelled out “Danny, you just made my wife cum!!!” Danny continued poking her sides causing her to jump. Rob sat back down after he heard what his wife said next. Danny said he had one more thing to do with her feet. Michelle was physically and mentally exhausted at this point and could not take anymore. She gave in. “Do what you must.” Rob was stunned.

So here is where Rob heard the loudest scream his wife ever screamed. Danny decided to suck each of her toes. One by one. Rob could see Danny’s tongue darting under each toe as he moved down the line. With each switch, Michelle was just an absolute mess with streaks of terror. But her body just lay there, too tired to fight. Rob watched his wife getting her toes sucked. And was aroused beyond belief. It was all too much for Michelle. Her body was in overload and her senses were fried. She was trying to say something under the voice she now lost. “Da Da Danny. I. I ple I can’t. I Dooo anything. Makkkee itttt stoooppp. I I I’lll suckkk illl suckkk yourrr cockkk.” Rob pounded the table. “WHAT!!!!???” Danny stopped with her toes and asked for clarification. “What did you say?” Michelle tried to clear her throat and said, make the tickling stop. I’ll do anything I’ll blow you. Just no tickling. Please.” Danny walked around the table, taking off his shirt and throwing it to the floor. “Unlock my hands” Michelle said. Danny did just that and helped her sit up. Michelle grabbed Danny by the belt buckle and quickly helped Danny drop his pants and underwear. All Rob could do was watch in shock. Michelle grabbed Danny by the balls and squeezed hard. Danny lat out a painful yelp. “If you ever think about putting your hands on me and tickling me again, I’ll fuckin rip them off.” She let go but noticed Danny’s hard cock throbbing just inches from her. It looked to Robe like she was contemplating what to do. She looked up at Danny and said “you made me cum. HARD.” With that, Michelle grabbed his penis and gently placed it in her mouth. Rob knew the feeling all too well. His wife’s lips and tongue secured tightly around Danny. He could see his wife’s head bobbing down further and further, deeper and deeper. The bobbing of here head was increasing speed, faster, faster. It was only a matter of time. What seemed like an eternity to Rob, only lasted about 10 seconds. Danny exploded in Michelles mouth. She looked slowly up, pulled away, and half smiling, half smirking said “you’re an asshole.” Rob sat there with his head in his hands as he watched danny walk over and shut off the phone. Almost simultaneously Rob buried his face in his hands and said “what do I do now?” Michelle went to the bathroom to clean herself up, looked in the mirror and said “what did I just do?” Danny sat back on his chair, placed his hands behind his head and said “I did it.”

Rob jumped up with a yelp. Michelle sat up and said “are you ok? That must have been some dream. Ive been watching you squirm for like the last hour.” Rob was dazed. He laughed to himself. “A dream.” Michelle slid off the bed and said “I’m going to the mailbox to get the mail. We have bills to pay today.” Rob looked at his sexy wife walking to the door. He called out “we are not calling Danny for help.” She turned looking confused “um, ok.” As she left the bedroom, she said I want to hear about this dream when I get back.” Rob had an idea. He would demonstrate to her what happened. Step by step of what Danny did to his wife in the dream. He started trembling with anticipation. This was his chance to do to his wife what he wanted to do for years. As he got out a few neck ties from the closet, he texted Danny. “Thanks Bro!” He said. Danny texted back “for what?” Rob laughed. Rob heard the front door close and heard his wife’s pretty bare feet smacking against the hardwood floors getting closer and closer. She stopped in the doorway as Rob met her. “You are beautiful. I love you.” Michelle said “oh, I love you too babe!” Michelle saw the neck ties and said “going somewhere?” Rob told her he was going to show her his dream rather than tell her. Michelle started twirling her hair. He led Michelle to the bed and told her to lay down. Michelle had no idea of what to expect. Either did Rob. But it was goin to be..

“An Experience They Would Never Forget”. (Part 2). Let me know If you would like me to continue!!!

That's excellent!

That's a great story!! :D

Some folks love to observe, maybe that's something like having ones cake and eating it too.... I think I understand it. Doubling the experience in a sense...

Flip-flopping between pitying & envying, wow!! :wow: Love the outcome (it gets even better!! No further spoilers here!! :p )

So yes, a Part 2 would be fabulous!!

Sexy story and set up. I like Rob pinballing between being angry and jealous and horribly aroused. Tick-fic is immeasurably improved when the psychological is melded with the physical IMHO.

A word of advice (that I should take myself) a bit of proofing would help. There is an instance early on where Rob is watching Rob do something to Michelle's underarms but I think that should say Danny.

Looking forward to part 2.

It's really great ! You should definitely make a second part and write other stories !

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back