• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Posting photo attachments

solarcharger

TMF Master
Hello. Could you please explain EXACTLY how to attach photo files to an existing thread? I’ve pushed the “manage attachments” button on two different browsers, but can’t figure out HOW to attach a file. I see no option anywhere that will allow me to “clip” a file onto a post that I’m making. Thanks in advance.

If it's an image, you can use the attach image icon in the toolbar. It's the 3rd from the right. Follow the prompts and then hit 'upload files'

Screenshot_20210904-135828_Chrome.jpg

It's right above the reply box. You might have to select "go advanced" or change something in your settings

Go to your settings here :

http://www.ticklingforum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Scroll down to "Miscellaneous Options" and make sure "Standard Editor" and "Enhanced Attachment Uploading On" are selected. Maybe that will make the toolbar that I mentioned appear. I attached a screenshot to help. I'm sorry it's causing you so much trouble.

SmartSelect_20210905-193343_Chrome.jpg

Thanks. I can’t understand why I’m not seeing the same toolbars and button boxes that a lot of you guys are able to see and use. It’s a real puzzler!

Well, I checked, and I have the settings just like you indicated, but STILL can’t find ANYWHERE that allows me to upload or add an image. Is it possible that I’m looking at an OLD version of TMF’s website?

Did you change the settings like I explained?

Can you take a screenshot and use an image hosting site like imgbb or imgur to share here so we know what you're looking at?

I did change the settings like you indicated, but I’m afraid I’m not tech savvy enough to be able to share a screenshot. I’d need detailed instructions on how to do it. But I AM grateful for your help in this.

I'm not sure I can explain any better. I'm sorry for the trouble. Maybe someone else can be more helpful :(

Well!! Lo and behold! I FINALLY figured out WHY I couldn’t post images! Anyway, problem solved! Thanks for all the advice, guys!

Hi. I am having trouble. I have done everything that was mentioned. How did you find a solution? Thank you for any advice

I don't know if this is relevant to anyone but I discovered after some really frustrating attempts that certain ad blockers will keep the files from uploading. Specifically, AdBlock. You need to turn it off in order to upload files to the TMF.

I cannot post attachments either. I used to be able to and now I can't. I checked my settings and everything is good but when I click the manage attachments nothing happens. And there is no tool bar when I am trying to post with extra options.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back