• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Teakwood Society- Legacy Ties (FFFF/F)(FF/F)(F/F)

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Greetings,

Here is a link to the first story, in case you want to read it:
The Teakwood Society
I hope you all in enjoy the second installment!

The Teakwood Society- Legacy Ties

Post Pandemic

After a yearlong hold on recruiting and inductions due to the pandemic, the Teakwood Society had finally resumed business as usual. The members continued to keep in contact during the pandemic, but they chose to meet virtually. The membership selection committee had their first in-person meeting in April 2021 to go through the membership applications so that invites could be sent out for a July membership interest meeting.

It had been two years since Erika’s induction into the society, and she was quickly tasked with converting paper documentation, video tapes and audio tapes into digital form. Within a few months, she had every paper record stored and encrypted in a server that was only accessible with a security key and multi-factor authentication. There were only three members, including Crystal (the founder) who had access, which gave Erika a sense of accomplishment and importance. Erika’s unique position also gave her access to information, past and present, involving the Teakwood society including the video from initiation ceremonies.
Erika was longing to be involved in an initiation. After her own initiation, she was eager to put other inductees through the wringer. Erika was invited to be apart of the selection committee, which gave her an inside look at the 20 women that would be invited to the Boswell Estate for vetting and potential induction. Of the 20 women, Erika had her eyes set on young woman in particular; Brandy James, the daughter of Regina James.

Erika’s infatuation with Brandy stemmed from Brandy’s excessive bragging about her mom. Her pompous attitude annoyed Erika, seeing as though Erika was inducted with no outside connections. Brandy always reminded other guests that she was a shoo-in to join the Teakwoods during the next induction class. During one of the Teakwood events, Erika overheard Brandy speculating on the induction rituals of the Teakwood’s. Not only were Brandy’s assumptions far from the truth, they were also stereotypical of private societies. Erika would cherish the opportunity to properly introduce Brandy to the Teakwood Talons.

On the other hand, Brandy’s mom Regina was the complete opposite. Regina was humble, dedicated and very much about getting things done. She retired from the Navy as Captain in November 2020, and had dedicated her retirement to travelling the world, the Society and photography. Erika looked up to Regina as a mentor and had the upmost respect for her as a senior member of the society. Regina even helped Erika with the digital transformation of records, pulling a few all nighters to get it done on time. Outside of Crystal , there isn’t anyone Erika trusted more than Regina. They developed a unique bond that went beyond their Teakwood sisterhood.

Induction Night

The night of the interest meeting had finally arrived, and Erika was excited to see she the prospects and her fellow Teakwood sisters. As a precaution, the membership selection board required that each member and prospect be tested three hours before arrival with a rapid PCR test, which was paid for by the society. All the results came back negative, and the night proceeded as planned.

Erika was at the registration table greeting the prospects and providing them with paper nametags. This was Erika’s first time wearing her Teakwood engraved nametag at an event, and she wore it proudly. The members each wore black blazer, a plum blouse, black skirt and plum Christian Louboutin red bottom heels. While Erika was not a fan of heels because of her size 11 feet and petite frame, she wore them as an ode to the prestige of the Teakwood Society.
As they were about to close the doors, Erika noticed a tall, caramel figure running towards the front from her Uber screaming “Wait, I’m here!”; it was Brandy. The inductees were instructed to wear a white blouse, black skirt and black heels in their invites. Brandy showed up with the white blouse and black skirt but wore red heels instead of black heels.

“Hi Brandy, you made it just in time. We were just about to get started” Erika explained as she looked up at Brandy, who stood close to 5’11 with auburn brown sister locs that came to her collar. “Without me? I don’t think so. My mom wouldn’t have that.” Brandy eagerly snatched the name tag away from Erika, and proceeded into the socially distanced dinning room to mingle with other members and prospects. After two or three glass of champagne, Brandy’s boosting became more pronounced. Members, including her mom, and prospects alike could barely stand to have a conversation with her.

As the night ended, Crystal called the names of the women who made it through the preliminary vetting round. The other women were dismissed with a nice gift bag, filled with goodies and $300 dollars for spending time with the society. Her mom and the other members retired to the members lounge, as Erika and the induction decided what room each of the four prospects would go to for initiation. The prospects where each fitted with VR googles and led down separate corridors of the vast estate. To Erika’s delight, she was left to deal with Brandy on her own. She led Brandy to the “White Room”, which was painted all white with a white quartz floor and an all white lounge chair. The edge of the chair was retrofitted with white padded stocks and overhead arm restraints.

Brandy’s Rude Awakening

“Let’s get this over with. I have been waiting to join the Teakwoods since I was kid. I know you guys can’t hurt me or anything, so do whatever it is you do so I can get my nametag.” Erika seated Brandy in the chair and secured her ankles in the stocks and her wrist in cuffs above her head. Once the last arm restraint was secured, Erika was ready to tickle Brandy into oblivion. Right as she was about to remove her shoes, Erika heard a knock at the door. It was Sister Yvonne.
Erika stepped outside of the room to see what Yvonne wanted. Apparently, no one else knew how to work the new closed circuit PoE cameras that was installed during the pandemic. Crystal sent Yvonne to replace Erika to ensure that all of the footage was captured and stored properly. Erika’s heart sunk as she made her way to the video room, to record the footage. She started all four cameras and made sure they were recording, but focused on Brandy’s camera. The one silver lining was that Yvonne did not like Brandy either, and she was very good at breaking inductees. Erika found solace in knowing that Brandy would get what she deserved, even though she couldn’t be involved in-person.

Erika started the timer in each room and the ceremonies began. It didn’t take long for some of the other members to unbutton the blouses of the inductees to get started on their upperbodies. Laughter flowed over the speakers as each member delightfully tortured their inductee. While Erika was looking at the other cameras, she didn’t notice that four members had entered the room with Brandy. She turned up the volume on the White room to see what was going on, since the other inductees only had one member for their induction. They had put noise cancelling headphones on Brandy’s ears and removed their heels, so Brandy couldn’t hear a thing. Yvonne grabbed both ends of Brandy’s blouse and ripped it open. Brandy’s buttons flew onto the floor, and it was then that Erika knew that Brandy was in for a treat.

“What the hell Erika? This is a brand newHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! What was thAHAHAHT EEEHEHHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Stop tickling MEEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHOOOOHAHHAHAHA.” Yvonne and another member started working on Brandy’s sides and armpits as she tried futilely to escape. The members didn’t say a word. “Who is there? AHAHAHAHAHHA my mom is going to fuck you uPAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” Erika watched as 20 fingers playfully danced all over Brandy’s midsection and sides. Brandy was so pre-occupied with the members on her upper body, that she barely felt the two members at the foot of the chair trying to remove her shoes.

Yvonne directed the two members at the bottom “Get those feet extra good. Red shoes? She was trying to be disrespectful to us. Make sure Brandy gets the message”. Brandy pleaded “Leave my shoes aloneAHAAHAHAAHAHAA, this is too muchHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHOOOAHAHHAHAHAHA!” Brandy fought valiantly to keep her shoes on, but her resolve was quickly dissolving underneath the fingernails of Yvonne. Once Yvonne found Brandy’s bellybutton, she lost all control. ‘’NOOOO PLEEASEEHEHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAH OHHHNOOHAHAHAHAHA. MY SHOESSAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA”.
Erika watched anxiously as Brandy’s bright red pumps were pulled off and tossed on the floor. The members at the foot of the chair laughed as Brandy’s slender size 9s flailed about, hoping to escape the eventual onslaught that was to come. Erika’s bronze complexion contrasted noticeably against her beige, pinkish soles. Erika wished she could be in that room to exploit every crevice of Brandy’s veiny, highly arched feet. Erika looked at the timer and the other cameras and noticed that two of the inductees had succumbed to the tactical precision of one tickler, and the third inductee was hanging on by a thread with three minutes left on the timer.

Erika looked back over at Brandy’s camera, and found that they had secured each of her toes to the stocks. Over the microphone, she heard Yvonne send a message to Brandy’s headphones. “If you want this to stop at any point, you have to say “Mommy”. Since you don’t have a problem telling us about your mom any other time, that should be easy for you to remember”. Brandy grimaced as the two members light traced figure eights Brandy’s insteps. Brandy fought to hold in her laughter, hoping that they would figure out that her feet were not ticklish, but she was powerless against their skillful touch.

Without warning, the two members went from figure eights to a spider like motion on Brandy’s tender arches. Brandy erupted with laughter.“HAHAHAHHAHAHOHNONOHAHAHAHHAPLEASEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA MERRCCYYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Yvonne and the other member moved down to the foot of the stocks with the other two, and began to toy with Brandys slender toes. There were now forty fingers all over Brandy’s size 9s. “AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAMOOMMMYYYYY MOMMMYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOOAHAHASHITT HAHAHAHA MOMMMOMY HELP MEMEMEME!”
There was :20 seconds left on the timer when Brandy yelled out for her mom; Brandy had failed to make it into the Teakwoods. Erika looked on Brandy’s camera screen with a delightful smile as her sweat laden midsection and bound soles waited to be released. Erika relayed the message to her mom in the members lounge over a video call. “She didn’t make it.” said Erika as her Regina stood in awe.

Legacy Provision

Before Regina could say anything, Crystal jumped in with vital information. “Wait, there is another way. Regina, you can give you Brandy another shot. In our bylaws, we have a provision for legacy members and this exact situation. Do you want to give your daughter another shot?” Regina responded immediately “Yes, please! I will do whatever it takes.” In that moment two members grabbed Regina by her arms and led her away. “Erika, turn on the camera in the Blue room.“ Crystal instructed. Confused, Erika redirected one of the feeds to the Blue room. She also noticed that the remaining inductee had made it through initiation and was waiting in the members lounge to see if she would be joined by Brandy.

A few minutes later, Regina and the two members appeared in the Blue Room, which was equipped with a leather armchair and stocks, similar to Erika’s initiation night. Erika looked on anxiously as the members removed Regina’s black blazer and plum blouse, revealing her orange bra, and taut mocha midsection. For a woman in her late 40s, Erika noticed that Regina was in incredible shape. Her 5’8 supple chocolate frame, high bun ponytail, and 34DDD bust often drew the attention of other members husbands (and other members). She was quickly secured to the chair and her ankles were locked into the stocks.
Usually, Regina’s demeanor was more serious than the other members. With an extensive military background, she didn’t have a lot of time to smile while at sea. As one of the few black woman officers on her commands, she made it a point to always remain serious. In fact, Erika has never heard Regina laugh and has only seen her smile a few times. Was this going to be the day that we see Regina laugh?

Regina’s Peril

With all the other video feeds off, Erika put Regina’s feed on the big screen of the video room. The members in the Blue Room room set the timer to 10 minutes. Regina was not blindfolded or given noise cancelling headphones, which was atypical of a traditional induction ceremony. Regina looked visibly nervous in video feed, something Erika had never seen from the cool, calm demeanor of Regina in the past. The two members started the timer and positioned themselves on each side of Regina. They lightly wiggled their fingers in Regina’s exposed, shaven armpits causing Regina to jump and tense her face up. Erika could tell that Regina was struggling to maintain her composure as the two members made their way to her sides and her stomach. Regina’s tight lipped facial expression changed to a teeth clinching grin as they increased the intensity of their onslaught on Regina’s upperbody.

Two minutes had passed and Regina was holding on. Erika waited anxiously for Regina to break. While she looked at Regina as a mentor, there was something arousing about watching a strong woman bound and slowly broken down by just a few fingers. Sweat began to accumulate on Regina’s chest as one of the members found a week point on Regina’s waist. She wiggled to escape, but it was no use. The other member noticed the weak point and started working on the other side Regina’s waist to exploit the weakness. Regina fought to get away as the members kneaded her tender waistline. Her orange bra bounced around as they continued their ticklish exploration. “OOOHHHHHHEEEEEEEOOOOO”. Regina let out her first sounds of the night as they delighted in her suffering.

Regina’s Ticklish Mishap

Erika could barely contain herself as she watched her mentor being reduced to a sweaty pile of rubble. Suddenly, the unthinkable happened.
**SNAP**

Both women looked up and found that Regina’s bra had broken, leaving her breast exposed. Erika looked on the screen as Regina’s supple breast, complete with one pierced nipple, bounced around from the women’s skillful touch. Then another surprise appeared on the screen on the flatscreen in the Blue room behind Regina’s chair. It was a fully mapped layout of Regina’s tender soles from her induction in the early 1990’s.

Pledge02.jpg

Erika had no idea who put that image on the screen, since their was no one in the control room with her. The layout showed Regina’s tormentors the most sensitive areas of her feet. The women looked up at the screen and smiled at each other. With five minutes left one of the women proceeded to the stocks and the other woman moved behind the chair. Regina looked on worried as one of the women removed her size 10 plum heels, unveiling her soft, meaty soles and toes. Her dark mocha complexion only pronounced the beige hue of her soles, highlighting them as the perfect targets for ticklish exploration. The woman behind the chair then pulled out two feathers, one in each hand.

Erika thought the woman behind the chair was going to twirl the feathers in Regina’s armpits, but that wasn’t the case at all. The woman gently traced circles around Regina’s exposed nipples. Regina bit her lip and let out a shriek unlike anything Erika had heard from Regina. “EEEEEEHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WAIT, THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TOTOTBEBEBBEBE APART OF THE PLANNANANANAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. Regina had finally been broken. Erika watched the screen in awe as the woman manipulated her mentors voluptuous breast. Each pass of the feathers only caused Regina’s breast to bounce even more, all while her toes were being tied back. Without warning, the other women used the map to explore Regina’s helpless soles. “OHHH SHITTAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAOOHHAOHOHOHAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEEHEEEHEHAHAHA”.
With two minutes left, the woman at Regina’s breast focused both feathers on Regina’s pierced nipple while the women at the bottom focused on the ultra-sensitive ball of Regina’s right foot and her left big toe.
“HAHAHAHAHAH IM GOING TO EEEEEHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAOOO KILAAAHAHA BRANDYYYEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA.”

The Big Payback

The timer expired and the women fixed Regina’s bra and untied her toes. In the White room, Brandy sat waiting for what was next. Crystal walked in the video room, which the box that holds the Teakwood Talons. “Put the Blue room on Brandy’s VR goggles so she can see what she has done”. Erika quickly activated the feed on Brandy’s VR headset and Brandy immediately yelled out “Oh no!! What did you do to my mom? Is she okay?”. Brandy saw her mom tied up, sweaty and limp from the intense tickling session. Then Crystal took the mic “Brandy, see what your mom went through to get you into our society? Regina is a good friend of mine and she is a good person. She shouldn’t have had to go through that. We will be in to finish up your induction in a moment.” Crystal handed Erika the Teakwood Talons and a tablet with a sketch of Brandy’s soles, similar to the one that was on the screen for Regina’s ticklers. “Show her no mercy. I will keep the feed running. Make sure to map out all of the hot spots”. Without hesitation, Erika exited the video room and made her way to the White Room to tend to Brandy.

Erika entered the room and removed Brandy’s VR goggles. “Erika, I am so glad to see you. I don’t know why all of this is necessary, but can you let me out. My mom being a top member should be enough for me to get in.” Without Erika saying a word, the timer on the wall was set to five minutes. “Five minutes that’s plenty.” Erika said devilishly as she opened the box with the Teakwood Talons and put them on her fingers. She moved to the foot of the chair, where Erika’s toe-tied soles awaited. “Wait, what are you doing? What are those things on your fingers?” Brandy asked in a worried tone.
“Your mom is my mentor, and I don’t like that you put her through that. So now, it is your turn.” Erika took the talon on her index finger and slowly ran it down Brandy’s right sole. “EEEEEEEEEK!!! WHAT WAS THAT! WAIT WAIT AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHE”. Erika used the talons to spider her way from Brandy’s tender heels up to her super buttery soft arches. As Erika, explored she made sure to map all the sensitive points on Brandy’s feet.

“AHAHAHAHOOOOOOEHEHEHHEHMOMMY! MOMMMYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HELP HAHAHAHAHAHAAEEEHHEHEHOOOOAHAHAHAHAHHA” Brandy yelled, hoping to end the torment. The talons elicited an even stronger response than the fingers of the members, and Erika was a natural at skillfully tickling Brandy’s soles. “Sorry Brandy, mommy isn’t going to help you this time.” Brandy’s eyes grew wide as she struggled to escape the chair. Brandy’s perky mounds bounced about in her peach lace bra and her locs swung wildy as Erika traced circles around her ultra ticklish insteps. “You know, there is one spot that wasn’t on your moms’ sole map. I want to see if it works on you”. Erika then squirted coconut oil in between Brandy’s toes. Before Brandy could say anything, Erika slid the talons in between each of Brandy’s toes.

“OHHHHFUCCCKKK AHAHAHAHAHAH TOOO MUCHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OOOOOOEHHEHEHEHEHHEHAHAHA. STOPPPPP PLEEEEASEEEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHA”. Erika had found Brandy’s week point. The tender flesh between her toes was her most ticklish spot, and Erika was determined to make the most of her remaining minute. Erika alternated between tickling Brandy’s tender toes and her unbearable ticklish right instep. “MOMMY MOMMY HEEHAHAHAHAHA MOMMY EEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. The timer expired and Erika gave Brandy’s soles one last stroke with the talons. Erika stood and admired her handy work as Brandy laid motionless, struggling to regain her composure.

Pledge03.jpg

Erika returned to the video room to find Crystal nodding with approval. “Good job. That little brat deserves that. We will have to put you on inductions in the future. There is a process to become a master initiator, but I am sure you will do fine.”
The night continued on with the Teakwood badge ceremony. Brandy and the other inductee were given their Teakwood badges and the members began to file out. As Erika was leaving, she saw Regina and approached her. “How are you feeling?” Erika asked in a concerning voice. “I am fine. I haven’t had a good laugh in a while. I know you saw the whole thing, it looked worst. I saw what you did to Brandy, I may not have survived that” Regina said in a joking voice as Erika blushed. “In a year or so, Crystal may nominate you become a lifetime member. That process is 10x worst. I hope you are ready.”
Erika had seen the labels for the lifetime induction ceremony, but never watched them. It may be a good time to see what she was getting herself into.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back