• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Growing Up, No Females in My Family Were Ticklish

Rasputin

TMF Expert
My maternal grandmother’s feet were not ticklish.

My mother’s feet were not ticklish.

My half sister’s feet were not ticklish.

Anyone else have this dynamic growing up?

My maternal grandmother’s feet were not ticklish.

My mother’s feet were not ticklish.

My half sister’s feet were not ticklish.

Anyone else have this dynamic growing up?

No idea. By the time I got seriously interested in tickling, it was an inherently sexual activity so I never thought about engaging in it with family members.

My Maternal Grandmother’s were….on a scale of 1 to 10 in ticklishness, about a 6, my Mother about a 4, my Aunt about a 7, but my Cousin, Nan, an absolute 0!

No idea. By the time I got seriously interested in tickling, it was an inherently sexual activity so I never thought about engaging in it with family members.

Yeah, I absolutely wouldn't want to associate tickling with my family either. Feels so very wrong.

Why do people keep bringing such topics up?

It’s because so many of us got our start at a very young age by tickling the feet of females that were around us, such as Mom’s Grandmothers, etc. Not everybody started that way, but a lot of us did, and it’s enjoyable to recall such instances. Easy to understand. I’m sorry that some feel that there is something wrong in this, but again, it would be an awfully dull world if everyone in it were exactly the same as everyone else.

Why do people keep bringing such topics up? Well, I cannot speak for everyone but I can speak for myself.

1) How did I get this way? Is it nature or nurture?
2) Statistically speaking, the chances of 3 women in one group all not being ticklish is unusual. Did that fuel why I prefer women who are ticklish? Because female family members were not?

I remember as a 4 or 5 year old, the only females around were those women. At the time, I didn’t see it as inherently sexual. Because I was 4 or 5. I didn’t even know what sex was! Decades later, I still do not see it as sexual or sexually arousing.

That’s why this is called “Tickling Discussion” isn’t it?

(Also, it wasn’t until I was 18 and bought my first copy of “Licking and Tickling” did I realize I had a tickling fetish. Up until that magazine, I thought it was strictly a foot fetish, and feet just happened to be ticklish.)

At the time, I didn’t see it as inherently sexual. Because I was 4 or 5. I didn’t even know what sex was! Decades later, I still do not see it as sexual or sexually arousing.

That’s why this is called “Tickling Discussion” isn’t it?
Indeed!

I've never tickled any of my family members. But I do remember these two pair of BFFs I knew in high school(one black, the other Puerto Rican) who were around the save level of ticklishness, average to slightly below average. I think the PR girl was a little more ticklish, but they were generally around the same level. Which was funny, because the PR girl's cousin was way more ticklish than she was lol, and when talking about the entire group, there two other friends were more ticklish as well. It's always fun when you get to tickle groups of female friends and are exposed to different levels of ticklishness. There's usually one that's more ticklish than the rest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back