• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chatouiller à Paris | Tickling in Paris !

timgl

Salut ! Je m'appelle Sébastien, j'ai 32 ans et serai de passage à Paris du 20 au 23 septembre (je viens voir l'arc de triomphe voilé). Comme je suis moi-même une passionnée de chatouilles, je serais heureuse de rencontrer à Paris des personnes qui aiment aussi chatouiller ou être chatouillées. Je suis moi-même un "Switch". J'adore les combats de chatouilles, le bondage et la torture de chatouilles, et j'ai déjà beaucoup d'expérience dans les chatouilles. Peut-être y aura-t-il une parisienne sympathique qui voudra me montrer quelque chose de sa ville et qui aimerait aussi être chatouillée ;) Je ne parle pas vraiment français, mais assez bien anglais. Et puis, chatouiller est un langage en soi ! ^^ Alors si tu aimes, laisse-moi un message !
_ _

Hi all! My name is Sebastian, I am 32 years old and I will be visiting Paris from September 20th to 23rd (I will come to see the wrapped Arc de Triomphe). Since I have a passion for tickling, I would be happy to meet people who are also into tickling or into being tickled. I am a "switch" myself. I love tickle fights, bondage and tickle torture and already have a lot of experience. Maybe there will be a nice Parisian who would like to show me something of her city and who would also like to be tickled ;) I don't really speak French, but English quite well. And besides, tickling is a language in itself! ^^ So if you like, just leave me a message!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back