• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Do You Change Background Color On Computer?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Yesterday I needed to have a technician work on my computer virtually.

My former background used to be.. blue when I clicked the mouse out of screen saver.

Now, after what this person did, the background is all black.

I'm not sure whether or not the screensaver is even working properly. It was acting strangely all day today.

Since I'm usually online until I go to bed, I wont know what the final outcome of this is until tomorrow morning.

My question is:

Is there a way for me to change my background from its current black , back to the former blue?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Others can probably tell you with more and better detail, but is it a MAC or a "PC"?

If it's a MAC you can go to the Apple icon, probably top left corner, click on "System Preferences"

and go to "Desktop / Screensaver" and choose your background color and/or image.

I think on other PCs you can find something similar under "Settings" as illustrated here, maybe, from the bottom left control center:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...d-colors-176702ca-8e24-393b-15f2-b15b38f69de6

And you should be able to choose your own picture to insert as a background, if you prefer.

Last edited:
Wait, your getting a blue screen and then a black screen? Is the blue screen the one where your system has crashed (aka the infamous window's blue screen of death)?

Or is it just the background?

It was not that it crashed. Soneone stole personal info from one of my accounts, and the agent I spoke to had to get into my computer to delete false charges, change passwords and what not

It was not that it crashed. Soneone stole personal info from one of my accounts, and the agent I spoke to had to get into my computer to delete false charges, change passwords and what not

Is your computer under warranty? Did you call their tech support line? Hopefully this wasn't a counterfeit agent who ended up messing up your system. There has been a significant rise in fraud calls where you think you're talking to a representative but they're actually a hacker themselves. I would call this person back and tell them to fix your background since it sounds like they messed it up -- hopefully unintentionally, but you can't be too careful nowadays.

It was not that it crashed. Soneone stole personal info from one of my accounts, and the agent I spoke to had to get into my computer to delete false charges, change passwords and what not.

OH CRAP! Someone HACKED YOUR PC? Or was it one of your online accounts? Either way, your lucky they didn't lock up your computer via ransomware.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back