• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bianca Belair

There was a cameo where she admitted that pedicures tickled, but this is a nice comfirmation. It's always fun finding out a celebrity is ticklish like this. Hopefully, this doesn't lead to a boat load of tickle questions now, knowing how people are. I don't think Bianca is as aware as other female wrestlers about this fetish.

There was a cameo where she admitted that pedicures tickled, but this is a nice comfirmation. It's always fun finding out a celebrity is ticklish like this. Hopefully, this doesn't lead to a boat load of tickle questions now, knowing how people are. I don't think Bianca is as aware as other female wrestlers about this fetish.
I was the one who asked her about pedicures on Cameo, but I didn't think the answer she gave there was as clear and definitive as this one.

I was the one who asked her about pedicures on Cameo, but I didn't think the answer she gave there was as clear and definitive as this one.

Hey, the cameo was still cool imo.

This has been added to the list too Karter

Thanks for the kudos guys. I stumbled upon it completely randomly and couldn't believe it!

Also Erik, that cameo was still a good get! Very thankful for all the great confirmations you've gotten us!

So apparently what Karter found was actually a transcript from a video interview

youtube.com/watch?v=uUJ_JTnHsPk

Skip to 5 minutes and she says it

Good work All around here on the cameo, interview and video! Really much appreciated!

So apparently what Karter found was actually a transcript from a video interview

youtube.com/watch?v=uUJ_JTnHsPk

Skip to 5 minutes and she says it

Great one! Nothing better to hear than a woman saying that she's ticklish ...

Here it is:

Attachments

• Bianca Belair WrestleMania Backlash Interview_Trim.mp4
    1.3 MB
Seeing the quote is one thing. But to hear Bianca say it and confirm her own ticklishness is even better. Especially with those big feet of hers.

On her IG story she shared a meme all but admitting her neck/ears get ticklish! Love her!

Whenever I hear of a female wrestler say she hates to be tickled and says it makes her cringe or stuff like that, it makes me hope that some other wrestler (or tag team) will just go off script, hold her down, and tickle her mid-match and totally wreck her. It would probably get one person fired and ruin the other's "tough" reputation, but it would be kinda' funny, too! I mean, no, I don't really want to see people get fired or lose any in-ring credibility, not really, but just saying it would be a little amusing to see it play out. 😂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back