• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Communist interrogation methods - M/F

Toermentor

TMF Poster
So I want to make a hefty prefix to this post. I was watching that Iconographics video on tickle torture, and in that video, there was a story of a documented case of a woman being tickle tortured for 7 days straight by the Polish Security Forces.
When I heard that immediately an image in my mind appeared that I couldn't shake.
Just for the record... I don't think that was anything cool about that particular story since it involved actual torture, however just the scenario for a fantasy, completely made-up scene I thought would be iteresting. ​

So with that said... I made this scene with a human avatar of my wife dressed up in 50s clothes being interrogated by the communist forces in the polish barrack.
​I tried to get that vintage, noir feel.

Attachments

• SB3.jpg
    SB3.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 751
  • SB2.jpg
    SB2.jpg
    811.2 KB · Views: 928
  • SB5.jpg
    SB5.jpg
    619.7 KB · Views: 815
Excellent!! This is Spectacular stuff!! Thanks for making it and sharing it with us!!

Great pics as always, thanks.....but would she have her clothes on still?
Women always tend to be stripped first to add to the humiliation...just a thought

Great pics as always, thanks.....but would she have her clothes on still?
Women always tend to be stripped first to add to the humiliation...just a thought

Yeah...nah. That's kinda my not something I'm comfortable with. I don't do nudity.

Great pics, but what video are talking about? Where can I watch it?

Its cool because I worked with this woman whilst undercover with British Intelligence. She's a well known nudist and the interrogator keeping her clothes on actually adds to her humiliation.

Maybe I said too much.

R

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back