• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scarlett Johansson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was incredibly succesful though, so we shouldn't allow the fact that it died out to sour the sheer amount of admissions we got from it.

Absolutely true. I think the main reason it stopped is the number of people actively stirring up shit on it, demanding to see the cameos or worse expecting people to pay for them!

Pretty much most of the major discoveries that can be found on Twitter or thru google currently, have been posted. There are people here like myself, venom and ticklishfan who still do occasional searches to see what pops up. TBH, I think the golden era of celeb confirmations has done passed with Chat rooms being phased out. Chats were probably the best way of finding out celebs are ticklish imo. Twitter just hasn't been nearly as good by comparison.

The Cameo thread was probably the most action this board has seen in a while, and Cameo was fun while it lasted.

I’m talking about things that don’t pop up in search engines. Things like Instagram stories, snaps, the 5 second clip inside a 10 minute YouTube video, the content flood from different streaming services. Everyone follows different celebrities and get exposed to what they post, so three people can’t see everything. There used to be more contributors here.

My whole point is if someone shares something don’t be the first person commenting and saying “hey dummy this is old news.” It’s not constructive and doesn’t encourage new people to share. Now one has to take the time to share anything, so when they try to share don’t just shit on them. It is counterproductive. Reposts have been happening since this forum launched, it will always happen. Life will not end if you click on a repost. Hell, some reposts have value because you may have missed it the first time.

I'm afraid that doesn't make up for the way you speak to people who can't spend the hours you spend on here. I bet more people, like me, will continue to just know you as that guy that hates reposts.

tkl_venom was a perfect name choice.

Glad to know I'm not the only one disgusted by this troll's behavior. It's so sad that this is what he has picked to be "his thing".
I've tried to convince him that maybe he should find another hobby but apparently he's really bad at shuffleboard.

I’m talking about things that don’t pop up in search engines. Things like Instagram stories, snaps, the 5 second clip inside a 10 minute YouTube video, the content flood from different streaming services.

With this I agree. We need to be aware of that type of content, because that will commonly be the new ones to see. By now, it's difficult to find something that's new from a known celebrity and it's something from 5 years ago or something ...

Also, I think Erik was talking about that too when he said to search to see if something pops up. Well, I understand the point of view, if we have more contributors, the chance to see something popping up will increase ...

I've just counted here the threads that were created on 2021. The number's 115, which gives us one thread every 2.23 days this year. It's difficult to compare the numbers because I don't know other years numbers. But, yeah, I agree that we could increase the number with more contributors ...

Glad to know I'm not the only one disgusted by this troll's behavior. It's so sad that this is what he has picked to be "his thing".
I've tried to convince him that maybe he should find another hobby but apparently he's really bad at shuffleboard.

Might wanna look at the account you replied to before you accuse me of anything, seeing as how SugarRush and 3 of their related accounts have since been deleted... For trolling... Among other things...

Lol just ignore them. This whole thread has gotten out of hand at this point

How about a delete the thread with all the nonsense affiliated with it. Repost the content with a renewed rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back