• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Physical closeness during sessions...what's your take?

Madame_T

TMF Poster
As a ler, I have this thing for getting really...up close and personal with my lee during a session. There's something about the contradiction in sensations I'm providing for them. I love the feeling of cuddling someone and teasing them verbally while I rake my long nails against their pits/sides/tummy. It's just so...intimate, I guess? So I guess my question is for anyone, really...what level of physical proximity would you prefer during a session?

Hey there :)

I think getting up close and personal (obviously doing it in a safe way due to COVID) would be just a dream. It’s great to know that some lers actually feel comfortable in terms of trying to get to know their Lee’s/play partners on a personal basis and see what they enjoy and what they don’t enjoy!

The more, the better. Since tickling has always been a very intimate and bonding activity for me, being cuddled or just pinned/straddled while being tickled is blissful.

As a switch, I like the closeness on both ends. I incorporate it as much as possible when I am the tickler. I like the intimacy of it all. I usually lay on top of my lee, I do some cuddling as well. I get in close and whisper in their ear while tickling. I also do a lot of rubbing and massaging in between tickling while I am up close. It is all coordinated in a way to give off feelings of intimacy, eroticism, and anticipation. bring shivers up your spine and make the lee feel warm and invited (This is all in accordance to pre negotiated levels of comfort of course)

When I am the lee, I look for and prefer that same exchange. In my opinion it makes the session much more better. It makes me feel like the tickler is actually enjoying the session because they ENJOY tickling, rather than just trying to get their rocks off.

You described perfectly what I like to do as a ler.

This is how I love it as a 'lee. The combination of cruelty and kindness. Straddling and the right verbal taunts are so hot (I love terms of endearment like "honey" and "sweetie", especially in response to my pleas for mercy). A remark like "oh honey, begging will do no good. I'm going to tickle you to within an inch of your life" is just incredible for me.

I definitely agree. As much as I appreciate a pair of attractive, ticklish feet, I prefer upper body tickling because of that face to face closeness.

Yes, and please.

It makes me crazy when the person is up on you whispering in your ear, pressing against you from behind or on top of you.

So intimate and restricting. (if you're the lee)

I love it.

I love closeness while being tickled! A former fling I had used to sit on my legs while my hands were cuffed above me to the bed, and she would straddle me so my legs felt trapped and I could feel her pressed against me while she tickled my ribs, my nipples, and my sides. What I also loved (and hated because it felt embarrassing, which I kind of liked) was how while she did this, she’d look me in my eyes and laugh and verbally tease in response to my reactions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back