Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/28/2022

The TMF Chat Room has been improved! If you have not tried it in a bit check it out!

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Solletico Tickling studio: Claudia's first time part 3 (with subtitles)

This is the last part of the first video with the ticklish italian body builder Claudia Partenza: as previously told, now she is tickled on her feet, with interesting close view of her soles! Her feet are very ticklish! At the end there is again a gentle yet effective tickling on her sides.
    It is available at https://genuinetickling.com/produit/...t-time-part-3/

All the subtitles, in English and in Italian, for all the three parts are downloadable in this post and in the previous posts about Claudia's first time: remember to change the extension from .doc to .srt

It is a brief video again, but it's my first attempt, I'll try to do better! ^_^

As I told in an old post, let me know if the bought clip file has some problem, thank you.

Within few days, I will upload a new, longer video based on a theme (a variant of a classical theme of the tickling world), stay tuned.
    Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

for some one thats strong cant handle feet tickling i would not let her oppenents know how ticklish Claudia's is super cute laugh and smile i love see Claudia's tickle other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcool View Post
    for some one thats strong cant handle feet tickling i would not let her oppenents know how ticklish Claudia's is super cute laugh and smile i love see Claudia's tickle other girls.
    Ah-ah, you are very right! If it will be possible, in future I will record some video with Claudia tickling other girls (in this moment I don't know when).