• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent trolling - please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Recently I killed four accounts for trolling, all being run by the same person - Chicago, SugarRush, Illt, and BengaliTickler.

Their thing was either berating people in threads for posting "wrong" or else private messaging them with attacks.

I don't have any reason to think they'll stop just because they were caught, so please make sure to let me know if you see any signs of that kind of trolling, or if someone messages you privately in a harassing way.

Thanks,
Jeff

Recently I killed four accounts for trolling, all being run by the same person - Chicago, SugarRush, Illt, and BengaliTickler.

Their thing was either berating people in threads for posting "wrong" or else private messaging them with attacks.

I don't have any reason to think they'll stop just because they were caught, so please make sure to let me know if you see any signs of that kind of trolling, or if someone messages you privately in a harassing way.

Thanks,
Jeff

Just to be clear, you don't mean chicago with a lower case "c", right?

Yes, she's the one I was referring to when bringing up the "one being here for 20 years". it's the one you're thinking of.

A bit strange though, wasn't she big on exposing people for catfishing and such? Seems like exactly the opposite behaviour of trolling...

A bit strange though, wasn't she big on exposing people for catfishing and such? Seems like exactly the opposite behaviour of trolling...

Unless the person is a sociopath, in which case it's exactly the kind of behaviour you would expect from them.

chicago was big on exposing catfishing, and reverse image searching to prevent people from sharing content wherein the participants may not have been aware.

But there was always something "off" about her general demeanor. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some sort of mental health issues going on.

chicago was big on exposing catfishing, and reverse image searching to prevent people from sharing content wherein the participants may not have been aware.

But there was always something "off" about her general demeanor. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some sort of mental health issues going on.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Just seems strange to me to spend so much time on here (she has been an active user for years, if I'm not mistaken) and then throw it all away for shits and giggles.

Its trolling, its annoying. Though its in bad taste to throw mental health accusations around. I get the context in which it was said, im just sayin.

Its trolling, its annoying. Though its in bad taste to throw mental health accusations around. I get the context in which it was said, im just sayin.

Fair enough. It's not done lightly though. chicago's behavior on here was always erratic, from accusing moderators of not doing enough, to now this which appears to be completely counterproductive to the image/perception of herself she tried to make. Your point is taken, but know that I wasn't doing it maliciously.

You definitely have a point there, though it might not have been meant as an accusation so much as a possible explanation. Just a thought. :)

Oh she trolled people for years on this site. I think part of the reason she was big on exposing people was that she'd do things to help out the site hoping that it would divert attention away from the fact that she'd troll and generally treat people like shit for a good portion of the time.

For the lulz I went and looked up the alts, and surprise surprise most of them were years old. I guess maybe she just didn't want to jeopardize all that good will and positivity she accumulated over the years amirite gang?

For the lulz I went and looked up the alts, and surprise surprise most of them were years old. I guess maybe she just didn't want to jeopardize all that good will and positivity she accumulated over the years amirite gang?

Ultimately it was the alts that got her found out, I couldn’t help but notice despite not having all that many posts SugarRush and Ilit kept turning up in the same threads and acted very similar so I just mentioned all that to Jeff. I pretty much figured Rush and Ilit were the same person, did not expect it to be Chicago though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back