• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac comix

player 0

TMF Expert
Hey guys, I was looking up the old back comix thread to see that the image4sale link was down, I sadly never purchased his work, does anyone know where I can get it or find a complete archive of his work?

Some years ago I bought BAC's more recent works at his own page baccomics. But this site was at first closed and now linked in a project, that is connected with other productions. I sadly have no way to buy his new works also.

Some years ago I bought BAC's more recent works at his own page baccomics. But this site was at first closed and now linked in a project, that is connected with other productions. I sadly have no way to buy his new works also.

Do you know of any way to acquire it?

http://baccomix.com/

I only have this link by now. But i don't understand if and how it works.

The domain is parked (probably by BAC) so no one could purchase it while it is inactive. Unfortunately, I don't know if we will see anymore BAC work (that hasn't already become available). Unless someone shares their BAC stash one day, we are left with what is left. I have crawled the web, the WayBack machine, etc and I haven't found much that hasn't already been shared. I have been looking for that Zeta Phi Beta drawing for years now, and haven't had any luck.

I am sure someone on TMF has his collection. Personally, I wouldn't mind buying it from him if he made it available for purchase again.
As a community, we should have saved anything and everything that was in the Yahoo, MSN groups before they went down.

The domain is parked (probably by BAC) so no one could purchase it while it is inactive. Unfortunately, I don't know if we will see anymore BAC work (that hasn't already become available). Unless someone shares their BAC stash one day, we are left with what is left. I have crawled the web, the WayBack machine, etc and I haven't found much that hasn't already been shared. I have been looking for that Zeta Phi Beta drawing for years now, and haven't had any luck.

I am sure someone on TMF has his collection. Personally, I wouldn't mind buying it from him if he made it available for purchase again.
As a community, we should have saved anything and everything that was in the Yahoo, MSN groups before they went down.

What does the Zeta Phi Beta drawing look like?

Is it this one?

Is it this one?
If so I don't think this is breaching copyright as it's been in the public domain for years....not so for his more recent work which is still protected I believe.

Attachments

• BAC_PG04.JPG
    BAC_PG04.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 289
Is it this one?
If so I don't think this is breaching copyright as it's been in the public domain for years....not so for his more recent work which is still protected I believe.

Nope, this isn't the one, but thank you. The one I am looking for is just a pair of feet being tickled/about to be tickled with the greek letters ΖΦΒ

I'll check my files from my old Hard drive. If I have it I'll post it for you.

Nope, this isn't the one, but thank you. The one I am looking for is just a pair of feet being tickled/about to be tickled with the greek letters ΖΦΒ

I don't think this is it because it doesn't have the Greek Letters, but it's the only one I have from him that resembles what you described.
N-BAC-POV-Wife-Feather.jpg

Another "close" one.... and a few more.

But not quite, I know :p With an early (colonial?) BAC drawing I came across, sorry it's small scale.

I don't know what the others were actually named.

BAC_HITACHI_SOLES.png Bac ye olde stock tickling.jpg

These are better known. The first reads,

"Due to her INSANELY TICKLISH FEET, the NEWEST GIRL IN THE SULTAN'S HAREM SWIFTLY BECAME HIS FAVORITE MIDNIGHT COMPANION!" :wow:
BAC SULTAN NEW MIDNIGHT COMPANION.jpg BAC Lions.jpg BAC EARTH WOMEN.jpg BAC Vlad_The_Tickler.jpg BAC TENDERFOOT GRAPHIC.jpg

Last edited:
More BAC early individual artworks?

I think these are old individual pieces, if I'm wrong & this isn't appropriate please tell me or delete them!

BAC_slvtk.jpg BAC NAUGHTY VILLAIN BW.jpg BAC VILLAIN COLOR.jpg BAC Professor.jpg

But not quite, I know :p With an early (colonial?) BAC drawing I came across, sorry it's small scale.

I don't know what the others were actually named.

View attachment 670029 View attachment 670030

These are better known. The first reads,

"Due to her INSANELY TICKLISH FEET, the NEWEST GIRL IN THE SULTAN'S HAREM SWIFTLY BECAME HIS FAVORITE MIDNIGHT COMPANION!" :wow:
View attachment 670150 View attachment 670151 View attachment 670152 View attachment 670153 View attachment 670158

Magnificent! BAC was a huge influence on me both in my scribbling and my doodling. Thanks so much for sharing these. It's always a pleasure to see the Master's work.

Magnificent! BAC was a huge influence on me both in my scribbling and my doodling. Thanks so much for sharing these. It's always a pleasure to see the Master's work.

You're so welcome! :D I'm annoyed I lost a few, and will be searching for more! I agree, BAC's work is in it's own incredible category and there can't be enough of it! :p

EXCRUTIATING as it is....

Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_454.jpg BAC_dungeon.jpg CONFESS_bac.jpg RON010.jpg ronc-7.jpg

Last edited:
I have all the files, that used to be on my website, backed up to my archives. I'll see if I can dig up some BAC.

Josie

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back