• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the foot fans!

Ice Princess

Verified
every once in awhile we get girls with perfect feet in here that really aren't that ticklish,,just wondering if the feet are nice enough, if y'all would like to see a clip of a cute girl with perfect feet clip even tho she wasn't really that ticklish,, just hate to not put the material out there if you all would like to see it,,Just wondering thoughts on that situation,It happens quite often,,,was thinking a release but maybe discounted? thoughts,, thanks in advance

There are a lot of beautiful feet out there, but what makes them special for me is how sensitive they are. I would never consider purchasing a clip unless the model is genuinely ticklish.

I might if the feet are nice enough. I think i saw a clip of Em doing a feet tease before she got tickled and id have happily enjoyed that on its own lol.

If you mean basically doing a non-tickling, foot fetish clip then sure, why not? The UK Tickling site has a very small selection of what they call Scene Failures featuring the tickling of apparently non-ticklish people and while I'm sure that does it for at least one person out there, I find them really awkward and embarrassing to watch for more than a few seconds... So if that's what you mean, then it'd be a definite no from me.

If you made that girl a tickler, I'd definitely be interested. Or maybe she's ticklish somewhere else?

While pretty feet are certainly pleasant enough to look at, if they aren’t ticklish, a lot of the attraction is lost, at least for me.

Having enjoyed tickling soft female soles from when I was young, I have quickly adapted a fondness of the female foot. The soles are my favourite part, followed by the toes. Well-groomed female feet always look extra vulnerable to tickles. A female foot is that arousing that even sweaty they are still not protected from my fingers nor even my tongue.

If not ticklish yet attractive it's a shame IRL, though I prefer regular foot tease videos for the non-ticklish models, imagining her being ticklish or just enjoy the sheer beauty of the female sole. To watch her as a skilled ler on other women would also be nice, though the best lers in some video often are deadly tickish themselves. But I love pure lees the most of course.

awesome responses guy,,looks like it can't hurt to get it out there,, and believe me if she wasn't super cute with really nice feet i wouldn't even be thinking about it,, i brought this up because Our latest girl Rachel was a m tad reactive but not as much as she thought she would be,, so, maybe ill just put it out there and that way if anyone likes her and her feet with little giggle here and there it will be available! And yes, we always test ALL areas in case they are ticklish elsewhere,, great stuff guys thank you!!

If they're not ticklish but have nice feet maybe see if they'd be up for foot tease or foot worship videos. If you get enough of them that fit into that category you could even start a second store.

I would suggest that if a non ticklish model has great feet , have her make a really ticklish lee worship them while being tickled

Just an idea for these situations: have the model in jeans with bare feet secured apart at ankles-wrists secured above to access their most ticklish spots waist, hips, ribs, underarms etc and have camera focus half on the ticklish sites and the other half on their struggling feet (even if not ticklish) so appreciate their beauty and the models true ticklish vulnerability. Some different positions to have the model in could help in capturing all facets of the session…on their back with legs/feet up or on their stomach with knees bent upward and ankles/feet secured. Then enjoy their struggle with some close ups!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back