• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session Model TicklequeenBee Yelp Review

LordSebastian

TMF Regular
Last week on Fetlife, I noticed that session model ticklequeenbee was touring NYC. While I normally only session with ladies I met in person at the local foot parties, I decided to make an exception since her Fetlife profile was so intriguing.

First things first and she nailed it was the clear communication between us while making arrangements and negotiating our scene. I appreciate the fact that we were able to avoid any misunderstandings because of this and it helped get things off on the best foot. The second item that impressed me was how personable and friendly she was when we met. It definitely set the tone for our session and kept the mood light hearted.

And the final and most important piece of the puzzle was how sensitive Ticklequeenbee was during our play session. (Part of the reason why I always try to get an early session before ticklees get worn out.) It was fun discovering her many weak spots and despite the nerve-wracking torment being inflicted, she was still giving me subtle hints on how to take it up a notch or two through which technique was more effective on which spot. Also not many tickle victims brings their most effective tickle tools/toys and lotions to the session so I love when that's happen. I also like how sweet she looked trying to resist the tickles, failing after a few seconds, so I would stop so she reset her nerves, and then of course she would fail... I mean try again to resist.

Overall, I enjoyed the fact that Ticklequeenbee has a very sweet laugh, stunning looks, engaging personality, super sensitive weak spots (especially under the toes), and a love for being playfully tickled. I had a great time and am giving her a great yelp review as a result. :bow:

She is on Instagram but I'm not so I can only point to her Fetlife profile if you are interested in a session

https://fetlife.com/users/13413453

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back