• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi from Northeastern US!

Quebueno

TMF Novice
Hi everybody! My name is Jordan and I love tickling and being tickled. Ive looked at this site for a bit and only over the past month started posting, but I’ve been into tickling since I was in high school. Im a 25 years old M interested in W. I think it’s so much fun watching someone laugh and squirm when you tickle them, but I also love when someone makes me squirm and beg too.

I like tickling sides, stomach, legs and butts the most, but I also love the strong reactions from tickling feet. I also love when people can be tickled by my mouth and tongue.

I can be ticklish pretty much anywhere, and I’m into soft tickling but also into tied down tickle torture. I’m probably most ticklish on my feet, but I can be riled up pretty bad from other spots too.

I have some fun tickle stories from former partners or random friends that I’ll share over time, but I’m also hoping to experience some new stories! You all post really interesting stories and discussions, so thank you for being so fun.

I don’t really know how these online friendships are supposed to go but if you ever want to chat, PM me and we can find another way to chat that I check more than this site if ya want. Thanks y’all!

Welcome to the TMF, Jordan, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back