• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish situation

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
Before covid started to raise its ugly head again, my boss and I were at lunch in a nice lounge. We were just chatting about office stuff when I noticed my hubby sitting and talking with a guy across the room. He smiled and pointed our way, and after a few minutes the fellow come over to our table. He introduced himself as Doug and asked my boss if he could join us for a few minutes, and my boss agreed.
I was wearing a black blazer, white blouse, black skirt and heels, no nylons.
The booth we were in was tight, made for two, but the three of us squeezed in with Doug sitting across from me. I couldn't move my leg much, and my heel brushed Doug's leg and slipped off. There was a soft paper straw on the table that I noticed Doug pick up and play with. He and my boss were talking when I felt something brushing my foot. I started giggling and my foot was wiggling like crazy!
Me: "heeheeheeheeheehee"
Doug: "What's wrong?"
Me: "heeheeheehee, somethings tickling my foot!"
Doug: "Oh are your feet ticklish?"
Me: "heeheeheehee yes very, extremely ticklish!" (Doug was sliding the straw up and down my sole)
Doug: "Awww how ticklish?"
Me: "hahahahahahaha terribly ticklish, awww com'on, your tickling my foot hahahahahahah"
My boss: "I think she's really really ticklish"
Doug: Oh is she indeed?" He grabs my foot and starts wiggling his fingers up and down my sole
Doug: "Coochie coochie cooo!"
Me: "NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop please I'm too ticklish!"
My foot was wiggling all around as his fingers played with my foot
My boss: "Tickle her other foot"
Doug let my foot go, slipped off my other heel and tickled up and down the sole
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG, I can't stand this HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Tears were forming in my eyes from laughing so much, I was squirming in my seat.
Doug: "Tell me how ticklish this is!"
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA very ticklish, its very ticklish!"
Doug: "Coochie coochie coochie, tell me how ticklish you are"
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA extremely ticklish,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm extremely ticklish! HAHAHAHAHAHA"
Doug then took both feet and ran his fingers up and down the soles, and under the toes.
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Doug please, I'm losing my mind, its so ticklish! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Doug: "Aww com'on, its only been about ten minutes" He let my feet go.
Me: "OMG heeheeheeheehee it was torture, I'm really incredibly ticklish!"
At this point hubby wandered over.
Him: " Having fun guys?"
Doug:" Yeah, she's really ticklish"
Him: "See, I told you"
Me: "You ass, you put him up to this, I knew it!" Hubby grinned.
Doug got up, walked around to me and put his hands inside my blazer, wiggling his fingers on my ribs.
Me: "NOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH not the ribs!"
Doug stopped and said to hubby "you got the jackpot there" and they walked away.
My boss and I left to go back to the office, he just grinned all the way back.

Awesome story! Enjoyed it a lot! :D

Oh my, what your husband always set-up to tickle you! ;) Your boss seems pretty cool too! :)

I've read your tales about getting tickled numerous times, but I've got to ask you Mrs., have you ever been tied down and thoroughly tickled? I can only imagine... :p

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back