• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cherie Deville admitted she's not ticklish on TikTok

She definitely did not fake , in fact the overwhelming majority of the ones that have said such are in fact bs'ing.

She definitely did not fake , in fact the overwhelming majority of the ones that have said such are in fact bs'ing.
In psychology this is called the stage of denial. It's hard to accept it when you haven't recognised faking. And I can understand that it's not a pleasant feeling.

Last edited:
There’s plenty of models who have admitted to faking it in private

I know. Years ago, I had two models admit to me that they faked their videos. One of these models even stated that faking or exaggerating was very common in the industry. Recently, we have had several models come out publicly, and we still have people who will refuse to believe it. I go back to my example of Tickling Paradise's non-consensual tickling video. For years, I met people who claimed there was no way on earth that it was fake and that it had to be real. People wanted to believe it. Therefore it was real in their minds, and no amount of common sense would persuade them otherwise.

This is why i like unplanned tickling the best.
Indeed, it's the best.
The second best thing is when a model really doesn't know if she is ticklish or not, she agrees to try tickle therapy anyway, and when it starts and the intensity of ticklish sensations surprises her, it's already too late :)

This happened a few times with our tickle therapy patients,
such as with professional singer Darya:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...therapy-Darya-standup-tickle-therapy-by-Oksya
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-therapy-Darya-faceup-tickle-therapy-by-Oksya

and with ring girl Tanya when she came for the first time:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...herapy-Ring-girl-Tanya-tickle-therapy-by-Elya

It's funny that some people somehow just don't know if they are ticklish or not. How they managed to live to this moment without anyone trying to tickle them is a mystery.

I saw the image, but did not watch a video of her admission.

Are we sure she wasn’t trolling or being ironic?

I saw her in a Kink.com video with Elyse Graves and one of the male doms. A video where the emphasis was not tickling. But, when they started messing with her feet, she cracked up.

If it’s acting, then give her an Oscar! And so what if it’s acting? Suspend your disbelief and enjoy the show.

Yes she is probably trolling since she had ticklish reactions in several non tickling related videos

I have the video clip of her being tickled by Tasha from Tickle Abuse while on a rack. I am not a particular fan of hers or anything like that, I just happen to find this clip very intense, and very real. There’s no way that she is not ticklish. Her neck and upper chest area get very red during the video, which is a sign of arousal that would be very difficult to fake. It seems very likely to me that she doesn’t want to be a part of the tickling video world anymore, which is her right. I would say that this is her way of subtly saying that she is done with it and wants to move on.

I would say that this is her way of subtly saying that she is done with it and wants to move on.

Can I go off on a tangent, here? I mostly agree with this as the likely cause, but also knowing how people in this community are... she's also probably tired of dealing with the endless DMs that go something like "on a scale of one to ten, how long do you think you could take being tickled before you XYZ?" "What's your most ticklish spot?" "Have you ever XYZ while being tickled?" on and on and on.

This community seems weirdly fixated on these kinds of questions and any time a woman dares mention ** THE WORD ** they tend to get dogpiled, whether they're a fetish star or some poor YouTuber who didn't know it was a clarion call for creepers.

Beyond that, I don't really think it matters. If you enjoy her videos and her reactions, fap away. But those of you crying like someone stole your dog need to get a grip. This community's obsession with rooting out "fakers" is ridiculous. Give it a goddamn break and go outside, or try out one of the thousands of other studios and models that are out there.

Hell, if it means less women awkwardly chuckling and glancing at the camera then I say we need *more* faking, not *less*.

I have the video clip of her being tickled by Tasha from Tickle Abuse while on a rack. I am not a particular fan of hers or anything like that, I just happen to find this clip very intense, and very real. There’s no way that she is not ticklish. Her neck and upper chest area get very red during the video, which is a sign of arousal that would be very difficult to fake. It seems very likely to me that she doesn’t want to be a part of the tickling video world anymore, which is her right. I would say that this is her way of subtly saying that she is done with it and wants to move on.

People get red for different reasons. It is not always arousal. It easily could be due to faking a struggle while being in bondage. This same type of reasoning was used in the Tickling Paradise non-conset video, which people claimed for years could not be faked.

Beyond that, I don't really think it matters. If you enjoy her videos and her reactions, fap away. But those of you crying like someone stole your dog need to get a grip. This community's obsession with rooting out "fakers" is ridiculous. Give it a goddamn break and go outside, or try out one of the thousands of other studios and models that are out there.

Hell, if it means less women awkwardly chuckling and glancing at the camera then I say we need *more* faking, not *less*.

It is not so much rooting out anything. Numerous models have come out themselves and said that their performances are less than genuine. It's that people refuse to believe them, and come up with crazy conspiracy theories on why they are lying. It reminds me of the 90's and trying to tell certain people that professional wrestling was not real. I agree with you people should go outside and find a real partner and have real experiences.

I don't know why it's always so difficult for guys to simply accept when a woman isn't ticklish. But then again, I blame the producers. If there was less faking, less exaggerating, and more legitimately ticklish women, this really wouldn't be an issue. I'll take models that are around a 4-6 on the ticklish scale, then models pretending to be an 8-10. Then, when you get really ticklish models like Tasha, it'll be a treat.

I don't know why it's always so difficult for guys to simply accept when a woman isn't ticklish. But then again, I blame the producers. If there was less faking, less exaggerating, and more legitimately ticklish women, this really wouldn't be an issue. I'll take models that are around a 4-6 on the ticklish scale, then models pretending to be an 8-10. Then, when you get really ticklish models like Tasha, it'll be a treat.

We Are not "not accepting" something. It's just difficult to believe since she seemed very ticklish in non tackle related videos

A tickle clip is fantasy. Of course lee's embellish to make the clips better. Why wouldnt they? Who cares. Its a fantasy. Im watching to get off. Not analyze to tell how ticklish they really are. I dont care. I personally dont believe her that shes not ticklish at all but Im sure her and most models embellish reactions. Just enjoy the fantasy guys

That's cringe. Why do some girls pretend they're ticklish while they're not? Can we assume such girls as a 'pick-me-girl' instantly? I think we should because I only see its purpose as drawing more attention. I like TikTok, but I guess some people there pretend too much. That's why I follow only valid accounts of people who either share some science facts, or some cooking advice, etc. I even have my active account, where I share helpful info on where to buy tiktok followers, how to get more likes, and many other

Last edited:
I’m actually surprised at the number of people here who are surprised by this news. I absolutely love Cherie Deville…maybe one of my top 3 all time Lees….but I saw the TikTok too…and my reaction was…..knew it….bummer. I mean seriously….is it really that hard to believe….professional fetish models acting it up for her audience? Kind of expected these days. Personally I can’t find one producer who has actually legit ticklish women. My opinion of course…

I’m actually surprised at the number of people here who are surprised by this news. I absolutely love Cherie Deville…maybe one of my top 3 all time Lees….but I saw the TikTok too…and my reaction was…..knew it….bummer. I mean seriously….is it really that hard to believe….professional fetish models acting it up for her audience? Kind of expected these days. Personally I can’t find one producer who has actually legit ticklish women. My opinion of course…

Well to be honest she appeared ticklish in non tickling videos so she probably is just lying for now lol

This is why so many guys with a tickle fetish have an unrealistic expectation when it comes to tickling, and absurd standards. I think this is where a lot of "theories" comes from. Guys who think race or hair color matters, or that spots aren't ticklish, more ticklish, the oppression with brushes, thinking lotions and oils have any affect. To many tickle videos and not enough actual tickling experience. This is why legitimately ticklish models are a treasure.

It’s funny that this has been brought back up again.
Because I was doing a Cherie Deville deep dive recently. On several BDSM sites, that are not catering to tickle fetish, she has punishments done to her feet. The punishments themselves are not presented as intended to be tickling. And yet her reaction is that of being tickled. A nervous laugh. In one video she even blurts out “My feet are sensitive!!!!”. Again, most people tuning into Kink.com aren’t necessarily coming there for the tickling. But I’ve seen her reaction to the things done to her by The Pope, Matt Williams, Elyse Graves, and a cast of others. If she’s in a video where bondage predicament is the theme, why would she bother faking ticklishness if that’s not the theme of the video?

Isn’t Kellie Lynn Sage on this forum? Couldn’t she or would she verify?

But, I stand by my original statement. If she truly isn’t ticklish, then she should win an academy award! And if she is just acting, I’m willing to suspend disbelief based on the quality of her performance.

Ultimately, the real question is, why are most all of concerned with authenticity of someone’s ticklishness?

Personally I can’t find one producer who has actually legit ticklish women.

You're either not looking hard enough or you have no idea what "actually legit ticklish" actually is.

I rarely watch tickling videos so I honestly didn't know her but I just watched a few of her clips because this thread me curious about her.

Maybe it's because of the benefit of hindsight but to me it looks pretty obvious she was acting, her reactions don't seem natural at all and she over-reacts to the slightest touch, I really don't understand why people are so shocked and surprised to find out her videos aren't genuine.

Stuff like this is why you have to cherish legitimately ticklish models like Tasha. Fake tickling videos are the worse, I know the majority of guys don't care, but I can't stand seeing someone pretending to be ticklish. Even the overraction by models that might be ticklish like Kelli Sage is unwatchable for me. I prefer legitimately ticklish models, even if they aren't the most ticklish, genuine reactions will always be better.

I'm sorry, but how do you know if Tasha is legitimately ticklish?
She may be acting too for all you know.

Meh. As long as I like the clip, it doesn't matter if the model faked it. Did I get what I wanted out of the performance? That's the only thing that matters to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back