• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cherie Deville admitted she's not ticklish on TikTok

This is why so many guys with a tickle fetish have an unrealistic expectation when it comes to tickling, and absurd standards. I think this is where a lot of "theories" comes from. Guys who think race or hair color matters, or that spots aren't ticklish, more ticklish, the oppression with brushes, thinking lotions and oils have any affect. To many tickle videos and not enough actual tickling experience. This is why legitimately ticklish models are a treasure.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e602/4c5a31dc00d0697e14db284151330ceca397.pdf
Actually there is a study about ticklishness and correlations but for some weird reasons you are stubbornly against any of that. Even for the sake of curiosity lol. This is really beyond annoying

Uh yea....either she's lying thru her chattering teeth or that's not actually her answering. She is absolutely ticklish, and I've never really ever been much of a fan of hers. Lol

I know. Years ago, I had two models admit to me that they faked their videos. One of these models even stated that faking or exaggerating was very common in the industry. Recently, we have had several models come out publicly, and we still have people who will refuse to believe it. I go back to my example of Tickling Paradise's non-consensual tickling video. For years, I met people who claimed there was no way on earth that it was fake and that it had to be real. People wanted to believe it. Therefore it was real in their minds, and no amount of common sense would persuade them otherwise.

Anyone that doesnt see how anything dubbed "non-consentual" can be horse malarkey, needs to either go start on a new coloring book or get a lifetime membership to any local psychiatrist.

I recently saw that video and was definitely disappointed. I know there's a lot of faking out there in videos but I thought Tickle Abuse was different. You think a company as big and popular as them would make their models sign a legal document or something to not disclose that information to the public since they claim their tickling content is real, especially if they know the models are faking. And if a company like Tickle Abuse did claim that she didn't know she was faking I wonder if Tickle Abuse ever addressed this and at least apologized since it seemed like they actually respected their customers and the tickling fetish community and know that some of their customer base feel cheated? I mean it can be argued that what she said damaged the credibility of Tickle Abuse and other companies she worked for which is a shame. I wonder if there have ever been any lawsuits or other consequences to models or companies for blatantly admitting to deceiving and misleading their customers? Especially if they are on the record saying they themselves are ticklish and then admitted they lied about it. It's like someone admitting they lied on a resume. And it's not like Cherie said she was just mildly ticklish or became desensitized. She basically admitted she's a fraud. And if all the companies know their models are faking it I think it's pretty funny how they ask the viewers to be honest and pay for their content and not watch it for free when they themselves aren't even honest themselves if that's the case. I feel like some people in the fetish community should form some kind of committee lol and investigate some of these companies and let the public know if they give their seal of a approval or not. I know there's always going to be faking but I don't think it's right when someone like her openly admits it. That's like a slap in the face because it's disrespectful. You know she knew her customers thought she was ticklish.

Anyone that doesnt see how anything dubbed "non-consentual" can be horse malarkey, needs to either go start on a new coloring book or get a lifetime membership to any local psychiatrist.
People actually think non consensual videos are real?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

People actually think non consensual videos are real?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A lot think the tickling part is, even if the models are cosplaying or playing a part in a skit. Kind of like when an authentically real ticklish couple roleplays and has a safe word when the tickling gets too intense. Some companies allow the viewers to see those are the kind of tickling videos they produce or at least lead the viewer on to think that's the kind of videos they produce because of the audition videos/interviews they film before the models act in a skit and even show behind the scenes footage and outtakes that looks like they are genuinely ticklish. Some people are upset because they feel cheated when they discover a model admits they were always faking it even after being shown pretending to be ticklish when they aren't playing a role. Of course they can argue they are always playing another character even behind the scenes, but not all models do that. Some people viewers care if a model is really ticklish, others don't. But anyway, I think everyone knows that no video a big professional tickling company puts out is never really nonconsensual since the models have a safe word and their are other people on set. But people thought at least they were really ticklish.

Fetish performers are just that...performers.
Has no one ever explained that to you?

Let's not forget that maybe there could be sarcasm amongst some models saying they aren't ticklish?

I disagree, there's plenty of incentive to lie. Not saying that's what Cherie (or Michelle Bauer) did in those instances, but regardless of whether someone did or didn't do something, there is a very real possibility that they simply don't want to be associated with it anymore.

A tickle model claiming she's not ticklish and was faking it the whole time is a good way to get people to leave her alone about it.

Yep this is correct!

In general I think it's rare for gals to like to be tickled. So hypothetically if 50% or less of tickle models actually like being tickled, then of course a lot are faking it. Cus it's rough to let someone torture you, even for money, and especially over and over again.

If you see a gal in 1 clip, ticklish as hell, then never see her again, that girl is really ticklish. Cus she was like fuck this shit, never again lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back