• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What’s the best part about F/M tickling

ticklingcouple!

TMF Regular
Trying to do some F/M tickling vids. What does everyone like about them?

When my feet get tickled, I get really hard. Should I be naked so everyone can see it, or clothed and just concentrate on the tickling?

Thanks for any input!

I love everything about f/m. Nude and tied tight is my preference

The way a woman so totally dominate you and make you scream like a little girl, while your dick is like a rock. Simultaneously destroying your manhood and bringing it to its highest level.

What I love most about being the lee in F/m tickling is the surrender of control to the ler. :bouncybou

The best part is definitely the lack of control a guy has down there...usually tease my male lees about it a lot :)

The best part is definitely the lack of control a guy has down there...usually tease my male lees about it a lot :)

Male 'lees want to be teased a lot. We love our lady 'ler's control over us :D

That said, I don't like total denial or ruined orgasms. Satisfaction should be granted, albeit only after an extended period of suffering :D

Last edited:
Male 'lees want to be teased a lot. We love our lady 'ler's control over us :D

That said, I don't like total denial or ruined orgasms. Satisfaction should be granted, albeit only after an extended period of suffering :D

The power exchange is probably one of my favorite things about being a ler tbh

the best part would be if i'm the M

What I like the best about it is when the male is super ticklish but gets aroused from being tickled. If they're wearing boxers and make a tent, it kind of tattles about that! :p

When my feet get tickled, I get really hard. Should I be naked so everyone can see it, or clothed and just concentrate on the tickling?
Only if she is going to give you a handjob or blowjob with the tickling should you be naked. On the flip side it is never a bad idea for her to be naked.

What I like the best about it is when the male is super ticklish but gets aroused from being tickled. If they're wearing boxers and make a tent, it kind of tattles about that! :p

I love that too. I get super hard and I hate the fact that the male 'lees in most tickling vids show no sign of arousal.

The power exchange is probably one of my favorite things about being a ler tbh

One of my fav things about being a 'lee, too :D I'm happy to 'ler even though it's not my preferred position, but the power exchange (although it may exist) is something incidental in that case. Satisfying my 'lees desires is what matters when I'm in the dominant position, which in a sense turns it into a form of submission, even though she's the one who's tied up :D

Trying to do some F/M tickling vids. What does everyone like about them?

Thanks for any input!
Definitely go naked, if you're comfortable with it....then your ler has the option to wax yer carrot. Then tickle you more after you climax.

Definitely go naked, if you're comfortable with it....then your ler has the option to wax yer carrot. Then tickle you more after you climax.

I much prefer to be naked. Cool if my 'ler starts off clothed and gradually strips off during the session. When she decides to give me a break, she can stick her pussy in my face and I can lick her to orgasm :D

E9072F5F-BBDF-4534-8A90-B7E363630613.jpgE9072F5F-BBDF-4534-8A90-B7E363630613.jpg

Judging from people’s comments, does a camera angle like this on a video get the job done?

Last edited:
I like seeing the tickler's face knowing she's having a blast. And I like being able to see her feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back