• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Greatest conquest!

bjh

So after years of enjoying everyones stories I think its high time I wrote down some of my own! Unfortunately I dont have very many as I live on the Isle of Man which is a small island and therefore a tight-knit community so out of fear of being labelled a weirdo I am always rather careful about instigating any kind of tickle session haha.

For context of the story at hand I would say this particular girl has been my greatest conquest so far and has taken the span of about three years to date to be in the situation I am in now and to have a story to write! I am a nursery teacher so I work predominantly with woman which has been both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because in the summertime when everyone is in sandals and flip flops I have never been short of feet to view or tickle, a curse because as I said im quite cautious by nature but also at work I cant just spend all my time trying to tickle everyone haha.

This one particular girl is 22, average height, attractive brunette who has really lovely feet. They are quite long and slender with an average arch and her toes do a really cute thing where they bend underneath their neighbour. Her name is Tory (name changed) and for the last three years we have built a good friendship. I’ve learnt that she can be quite moody but when she is in a good place she is really funny and up for mucking around and having a laugh. Ive also learnt that she HATES to be tickled especially on her feet. I have managed to get lots of little tickles in over the years but what Im going to share now is the best one!

When working one day it was Tory and I on the late which means that we started an hour after everyone else and stayed behind an hour with the last few children. This particular day before christmas all the children had gone but we had to stay still in order to make up our hours. I had tickled here for like a few seconds in the past and had even placed a bet with her where I won and got to tickle one foot for 10 seconds but I was always looking for ways to tickle her for longer periods. I had decided to try my luck and see if I could get her again and suggested another bet to help pass the time. She smiled and rolled her eyes at me and said ‘absolutely not! You aren’t going to get me again’ and laughed. I tried to persuade her but to no avail but then she said what was ultimately her downfall. She said ‘The only way you’re gonna get me is if you ambush me!’. Now this was music to my ears but like I’ve said i’m quite cautious and I didnt want to go beyond any boundaries so I said something along the lines of ‘but you would be mad’, she just laughed and said ‘nah not really its just a bit of fun!’. I decided that I was going to just have to go for it. I let the conversation move on a bit and left the room to make a cup of tea. I decided that when I came back in I would go for it! My heart was pounding because I had really wanted to properly tickle her for so long and I was a bit worried but when I came back I saw she was sat on a little brown stool which meant she couldn’t stand up too quickly. I had to take my chance!

As I walked past I grinned and said ‘sorry not sorry!’ and grabbed her left ankle. Now because I was standing up and I lifted her ankle it meant she slid off the stool onto her back, her eyes went really wide and gave me ‘No!’ then laughed and tried to pull her foot away. I got her ankle under my arm in a vice grip and managed to get her shoe and sock off. I sat down and started to scrabble my fingers all over her arch! It was wonderful! She laughed and thrashed her body and scrunched her toes to try and stop the tickling! I kept scrabbling and loved hearing her laugh! It is such a good laugh and its a proper ‘HAHAHAHA!’. I continued to tickle her and tried to get my fingers under her toes. At this point her face was red and she had tears in her eyes and tried to use her other foot to push me off. I couldn't resist and said ‘oooo does the other foot want a turn?!’ She shouted ‘NO!’ but soon began to laugh so much harder as now I had both feet and was going to town! Eventually I stopped and said are you ever going to let me do this again? She said yes but only because I still had one foot haha.

It was a wonderful moment that perhaps only lasted no longer than a minute and I havent let her forget she said yes. I have unfortunately handed my notice in with this job and She has said that I can get her again as a leaving present haha. I'm hoping this time to try and get a wee video!

Sorry this wasn’t written very well but I'm hoping at the end of next week I will be able to add to this story!

Great story. We would love to see if you get this on video. Thanks for sharing. Jack

Wow, do post again when you get a leaving present.

Thanks guys!

When she agreed before Christmas we would laugh a lot about me getting her again, we agreed I would when we’re next on the late but then we had two lockdowns after Christmas so by the time we were on the late together again she wasn’t so keen! This time I actually asked if she would be ok for me to ‘attack’ her again as I was leaving and she said I’ll actually just volunteer and let you haha. So she said our last late together on the 24th is when we can do it after the kids have gone. Needless to say I keep reminding her and we are yet to agree on how long but I can’t wait for the the 24th &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834; I’d I can get a picture or video I’ll defo post it

Not at all I think this was a great little story in the past I have tickled work friends but of course careful in nature as I never wanted to over step boundaries. These days its a lot harder with all the PC talk and bad stuff that has happened with people taking advantage. But at least you have such a wonderful tickle memory to treasure! Looking forward to hearing how your leaving present goes

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that maybe she doesn't "hate" being tickled as much as she is leading you on to... ;)

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that maybe she doesn't "hate" being tickled as much as she is leading you on to... ;)

So I have to say I have thought this myself because she says she hates it especially on her feet to the point where she will tuck her feet away if I walk by and thinks I’ll get her but then she communicates that it’s all for fun. I think part of it is the fact we have a good friendship and she is more comfortable with the idea even if she doesn’t like it. I don’t really know haha, just looking forward to one last good tickle!

What a present!

So I got my present! It was everything that I had hoped! She had agreed to let me tickle one foot for 90 seconds, I managed to position her so she couldn’t see me and got my phone to point of the edge of the table, she didn’t enjoy it mwahaha but I did! I loved how her arch is really ticklish and she explodes with laughter when I get it! The full video is a minute and a half but she says my name so I’ve cut the clip short until I can mute that moment then I’ll post the longer video

Apologies that you can hear my breathing but my head was next to the camera!

Enjoy

View attachment trim.4539DF06-2F64-4923-A7C2-FDBA4D4B0988.MOV

The video is amazing! She really is a very ticklish person and you’re so lucky! Can’t wait to see the whole thing.

Oh wow, she is so ticklish. Looking forward to the full video.

Fantastic video (and story). Love her ticklish laughter and the other shoe still on combined with her other discarded sock in view makes it even hotter!

So I dont know how to add the video as its too big, if you want see it send me a message and ill send it privately :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back