• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male College Kid for Female Tickling (Buffalo, NY / Clevelend, OH / Pittsburgh, PA)

LonelySquid177

Hiya! I'm a college kid, M20, from Erie, Pennsylvania. I'm looking for a ticklish female friend in the area, anywhere from Buffalo, NY to Clevelend, OH to Pittsburgh, PA. I've always wanted to pursue my ticklish desires but never had the chance... (also, online is fine too!)

A brief description of myself: As for my personality, I am intelligent and emotionally mature when I need to be (I'm an honors student with a 4.0), but I also tend to have an impulsively fun and reckless side to me. I'm creative, cuddly, caring, and perhaps *slightly* chaotic. As pertains to me physically, I'm rather short but skinny / athletically toned. I've got dark, shaggy hair with a cute / handsome face. My hobbies include casual gaming (Super Smash Bros, Minecraft Java, etc), volleyball, writing stories and songs, hanging out with friends, and- ofc- tickling (on the rare occasions it comes up). In regards to tickling, I'm a switch (both in tickling and sexually), with no particular lean. I just want to bring pleasure to whomever my partner may be. I'm ticklish around my chest and nipples, my thighs, my sides, my armpits, and my feet (there's probably more, but I'll need your help discovering it haha).

And that's me! Your ticklish college friend. Let's chat, and we'll see where it goes! Love y'allz!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back