• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

31 M Switch Contemplating Paid Sessions for M, F or couples.

TickleYeti

Verified
Hello All!

I've been wanting to get into tickle modeling for ages and am considering paid sessions as a way to support myself and do something related to this amazing passion we all share!

I'm a 31 M Switch in Central Florida with a sort of bear/dad bod physique (lots of muscle contained within an appropriate amount of padding for safety during shipping, you know!) Lmao I am insanely ticklish and depending on the client, would likely be a Lee, but could potentially consider the Ler role.

I'm a total newb to this whole thing so hit me up, let's talk what you have in mind and we can sort out a rate in DMs if you are interested.

My biggest caveat is platonic only, and I have to trust that you will respect that. There's miles upon miles of fun to be had in the tickling fields between casual acquaintance and 3rd date spicy times so let's explore that together!

I am partially vaxed. Had the first round of moderna, and had like an Uber rare gnarly reaction to it, so I'm waiting to have benefits again to talk to a doc about whether I can switch to Pfizer or if another option is workable too.

Hope to hear from yall!
-your ticklish yeti

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back